SexDollAmerica.com

I Just Made Final Payment To Ex... Forever!

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
SuperNothing

I Just Made Final Payment To Ex... Forever!

Post by SuperNothing »

You, my doll enthusiast friends, are the first I want to raise a glass with. No more alimony. No more child support. I just made my final payment to the ex wife and I'm doing the happy dance :multi: of financial freedom at last!!! Cheers! :glou:
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

Gordonis

Re: I Just Made Final Payment To Ex... Forever!

Post by Gordonis »

SuperNothing wrote:You, my doll enthusiast friends, are the first I want to raise a glass with. No more alimony. No more child support. I just made my final payment to the ex wife and I'm doing the happy dance :multi: of financial freedom at last!!! Cheers! :glou:
Congrats!! Kudos to you for doing the right thing. More often than not most men don't own up to their responsibilities as fathers. I know mine never did. In fact, the most I ever received from him was $30...which I paid back!!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

SuperNothing wrote:No more alimony. No more child support. I just made my final payment to the ex wife and I'm doing the happy dance
Congratulations! That's great news. I've been there myself, so I'm doing the happy dance with you! :glou:

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

I remember that day when I received my whole paycheck for the first time after so many years of paying. ( no more court ordered withholding). I didn't mind paying the child support but the alimony was a slap in the face.

What a great feeling, I went to the bar after work that day and had to Uber home because I was tipping them back!

Congrats Subcom117, I am happy for you. :D

Cheers!
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

InterestedNsome

Post by InterestedNsome »

I look forward to that day too.
I'll do the happy dance with you for now. 8 years left for me until I get to do the happy dance for me.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

SuperNothing wrote:You, my doll enthusiast friends, are the first I want to raise a glass with. No more alimony. No more child support. I just made my final payment to the ex wife and I'm doing the happy dance :multi: of financial freedom at last!!! Cheers! :glou:
Love my kids, but May 8 2020 can't get here soon enough. Congrats!

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

So awesome - congratulations!

I hit that milestone May 2017.

Dolls don't get pregnant or get awarded alimony - what's not to love about them?
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

rgp3 wrote:So awesome - congratulations!

I hit that milestone May 2017.

Dolls don't get pregnant or get awarded alimony - what's not to love about them?
Raising a glass to you as well, rgp3! I hope you are finding profound things to do with what feels like a new stream of income... that was ours all along!
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Congratulations...IDK my dolls are whispering something when they read this hope I don’t have to lawyer up.. doll support payments?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Congratulations! That's great news indeed! :D :multi: :glou:
I bet you felt like this guy. :lol:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I made the most decision in my life when I was 45 and I will now still be paying child support til I'm 63 so 14 more years to go - totally sucks and I get anxiety attacks every time I open my electronic pay slip and see how much is taken out - getting angry and irritated just typing this post............... will the pain ever go away

Alternatives
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Alternatives »

I can pay all my bills easily working just part time, but if I have any kids, I would kindly request that a thermobaric explosion of myself be arranged.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

:evidence:
2018 was the ending year of payments for me, yes the old paycheck has not been the same since, was planning on Celebrating that day, but never did, glad it is all over now...

Xanthine

Post by Xanthine »

Vasectomy...best $700 I ever spent, hands down.

I feel all of your pain...not meaning to make light of that or anything. But anyone reading this who is still dating, remember...this can happen to you too. Don't be a victim.

quicksilver451
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by quicksilver451 »

Xanthine wrote:Vasectomy...best $700 I ever spent, hands down.

I feel all of your pain...not meaning to make light of that or anything. But anyone reading this who is still dating, remember...this can happen to you too. Don't be a victim.
Yea I got mine at 35 with planned parenthood for $150. I don’t regret it I didn’t want to end up like my father a father in a non parenting role. 3 marriages all bust no kids. Nice to be backing off of those situations and just moving on. If I could have sent a info capsule back 40 years but alas I never would have believed it. But for me single is the best choice.

INFORMATIONS