SexDollAmerica.com

What should I write in my first five posts?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
schenja
Apprentice
Apprentice

What should I write in my first five posts?

Post by schenja »

Dear Moderators,

I really do not know what you want me to to post in my first five topics.
Could I just write some novel sentenses or do you prefer detective?

Best regards

Schenja

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: What should I write in my first five posts?

Post by Slew »

Well, you were doing just fine with your other recent posts, which I just approved. You now have 6 approved posts, including this one. Pretty easy right?

Please view our welcome page for more new member info. :thumbs_up:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

schenja wrote:Dear Moderators,

I really do not know what you want me to to post in my first five topics.
Could I just write some novel sentenses or do you prefer detective?

Best regards

Schenja
Yep, looks like that problem is solved.

Anung :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

vayden
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by vayden »

I wish they would put 'pending' indicator on the "Your own posts" link so you know when you reached 5 posts. i made a couple posts already but it only shows the approved ones and i lost count of how many posts i made so far.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Just look at the bottom of your avatar, at the bottom it shows how many posts you have made, so far you have 7 posts.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Hi schenja
There is so much going on in the forum, find some topics that take your interest, join in even if it is just a :thumbs_up: :lol:

antares
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by antares »

seagull wrote:Hi schenja
There is so much going on in the forum, find some topics that take your interest, join in even if it is just a :thumbs_up: :lol:
the main things is that yeah... much going... And yep lots of interesting topics... but doesnt mean we WANT to participate at topics. I've learnt a lot only reading. And i dont really want to talk much. So i've kind of the same problem "what should i write to complete my 5 post". I get the deal with bots.. but for people like me... it's more like "what should i write not to spam and not to stay without post".

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I agree posting your first few posts can be a little intimidating, especially if you are completely new to this Sex Doll Thing, as time passed I lost most of this feeling, and now have no problem posting on subjects that interest me or catch my eye, if you are new to the Forum and you are having some trouble making your first Posts I would recommend searching for Dolls that catch your eye and make positive comments on their beauty, shapeliness etc. :thumbs_up:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Dollfriend wrote:I agree posting your first few posts can be a little intimidating, especially if you are completely new to this Sex Doll Thing, as time passed I lost most of this feeling, and now have no problem posting on subjects that interest me or catch my eye, if you are new to the Forum and you are having some trouble making your first Posts I would recommend searching for Dolls that catch your eye and make positive comments on their beauty, shapeliness etc. :thumbs_up:
I didn't have that problem. Rather, early on it was figuring out where the lines are drawn on the forum rules- sharing some of my perspectives and my take on my own life experience in topics unrelated to dolls got me into some serious hot water with some people. Since learning that lesson, I pretty much just stick to dolls now- this is "The Doll Forum" after all. :wink:
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

antares
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by antares »

Dollfriend wrote:I agree posting your first few posts can be a little intimidating, especially if you are completely new to this Sex Doll Thing, as time passed I lost most of this feeling, and now have no problem posting on subjects that interest me or catch my eye, if you are new to the Forum and you are having some trouble making your first Posts I would recommend searching for Dolls that catch your eye and make positive comments on their beauty, shapeliness etc. :thumbs_up:
Well dont get me wrong i'm not intimidate. And i've been thinking about dolls for almost 10 year now. I'm not the kind of guy who speak a lot on forum that's all. I was years ago, but now i'm more like "the less you speak, the more you avoid conflict". On internet everything goes too fast.

For the doll that catch my eyes there are some. But there is also tdf restrictions. I have a copy brand in head especially wich have my "dream body" AND faces i like. (for example YL body and some piperdoll, So can't really talk about.
My taste are not usual i guess. I'm not fond of asian face, I am not fond of huge breast, and i dislike thin legs (hafl of WM have this flaw to me, the second half is "oversized" or too tall for me). I like the "petite" look with normal legs and hip.

Sedoll body are great for me... but i'm less fan of their head.

The irontech 115cm body is almost perfect to me. And the viola face is really great to me too... but well.. 115... A BIT too little for me. I may chose to buy it later for eye candy. But for my FIRST doll, i want it between 140 and 160... and more between 145 and 155... yes i really like "little" women.

YL 148... same i love that body... but same problem than sedoll, not fond of their faces choices.

I don't want to be negative on an other guy or girl taste. But i'm always honnest, so i just prefer avoid saying what i think about any1 choice. Tastes is a personnal thing.
so better not leaving a comment.

INFORMATIONS