SexDollAmerica.com

How hot is the new WM Doll? ***New Doll Feb 2019***

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Frankandstoned
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: How hot is the new WM Doll? ***New Doll Feb 2019***

Post by Frankandstoned »

It's pretty amazing how the lipstick looks like it's just been freshly applied. Like, the reflective wet look on the lips is uncanny. I can't tell how much of this is due also to expert lighting, but it's breathtaking.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Frankandstoned wrote:It's pretty amazing how the lipstick looks like it's just been freshly applied. Like, the reflective wet look on the lips is uncanny. I can't tell how much of this is due also to expert lighting, but it's breathtaking.

It probably has been just applied for the shoot, to be fair, they don't come out of the factory glossy. I also wouldn't be surprised if Mandos used a reflector to bounce the light juuuust so. ;)
If you want to know the best lip gloss to use, hands down its Juicy Tubes by Lancome. A bit pricey but lasts for ages. I wish I got a commission for how many times I've recommended this to girls and they are total addicts of it years later. It's super glossy which looks great on girls and dolls (and would look great in pics) but the best thing is, it smells and tastes ah-mazing! :razz:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

WesX
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by WesX »

As a person who is just starting the hunt for the perfect doll, this one caught my eye early. She's gorgeous. Almost pulled the trigger.

Are the WM dolls better dolls out of the bunch?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

WesX wrote:As a person who is just starting the hunt for the perfect doll, this one caught my eye early. She's gorgeous. Almost pulled the trigger.

Hi there, well I'm not sure if the perfect doll exists just yet although we are getting closer! Whatever you decide to get will have 'issues' to be aware of, so for the majority of tpe dolls the weakness of the finger wire design is still an issue (some TDF members are working on fixes for this). There is also the consideration of placement of lady parts, if this is important to you and in this respect the WM166C is rather good. There are a lot of tpe dolls available now and WM probably have the largest selection of body types and heads, there are two other companies having their dolls made at the same Jinsan factory as WM (YL and OR) that you could also consider. As to which is best, well everyone will have a different view on that suffice to say, I currently have 14 dolls and the majority are WM. The WM166C would certainly be a good first doll, at 35kg (with head) and standing at around 5' 7" she certainly has presence. In fact I was so impressed with mine that I now have two! If you were also looking to get a doll for photography then you could do a lot worse than the 166c as she poses well and while having a slender body, is fairly easy to find good fitting clothes for. Here's a pic of my two 166c's Magda and Marta (heads 273 and 266). They have brightened up my home considerably!
Attachments
IMG_20190810_161026_055.jpg
IMG_20190810_161026_055.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 2370 times

Trigger D

Post by Trigger D »

Seriously hot! I mean with a really pretty face like that, nicely sized breasts and a mouth-watering vagina, I can feel the heat from here!
Epic win on that one.

I hope my ladyfriend doesn't see this post about other dolls lol
Consistency is key

When one opportunity slams shut in your face another opens wide

My lovely ladies:
Jenna - WM 160cm D cup Head 241
Her younger sister, Natasha - WM 166cm C cup head 242
Her older sister, Sarah - WM 166cm C cup head 273
Nicola - WM 172cm B cup head 405
Jessica -WM 163cm C cup head 253
Scarlett - WM 162cm B cup head 227
Chelsea - WM 172cm D cup head 266
Megan - WM 164cm D cup head 47
Naomi - WM 162cm E cup head 273
Alicia - WM 168cm E cup head 233

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

I've had a difficult time finding western-style faces I like.

This one's very nice. :D

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

pretty hot. :razz:
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

WesX
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by WesX »

Arthur1960 wrote: Hi there, well I'm not sure if the perfect doll exists just yet although we are getting closer! Whatever you decide to get will have 'issues' to be aware of, so for the majority of tpe dolls the weakness of the finger wire design is still an issue (some TDF members are working on fixes for this). There is also the consideration of placement of lady parts, if this is important to you and in this respect the WM166C is rather good. There are a lot of tpe dolls available now and WM probably have the largest selection of body types and heads, there are two other companies having their dolls made at the same Jinsan factory as WM (YL and OR) that you could also consider. As to which is best, well everyone will have a different view on that suffice to say, I currently have 14 dolls and the majority are WM. The WM166C would certainly be a good first doll, at 35kg (with head) and standing at around 5' 7" she certainly has presence. In fact I was so impressed with mine that I now have two! If you were also looking to get a doll for photography then you could do a lot worse than the 166c as she poses well and while having a slender body, is fairly easy to find good fitting clothes for. Here's a pic of my two 166c's Magda and Marta (heads 273 and 266). They have brightened up my home considerably!
Thank you! This is extremely helpful.

I looked at the Real Dolls for a long time and just couldn't justify spending that much. Some of them are beautiful though. After researching, I've found that there are very good options for a lot less money. I could easily buy 3 WM dolls for the price of one Real Doll.

Your dolls are beautiful. You're making it easier for me to pick up the WM166C. I don't know if I'll ever have 14, but, I can see why you do.

Thanks, again!

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Arthur1960 wrote:
WesX wrote:As a person who is just starting the hunt for the perfect doll, this one caught my eye early. She's gorgeous. Almost pulled the trigger.

Hi there, well I'm not sure if the perfect doll exists just yet although we are getting closer! Whatever you decide to get will have 'issues' to be aware of, so for the majority of tpe dolls the weakness of the finger wire design is still an issue (some TDF members are working on fixes for this). There is also the consideration of placement of lady parts, if this is important to you and in this respect the WM166C is rather good. There are a lot of tpe dolls available now and WM probably have the largest selection of body types and heads, there are two other companies having their dolls made at the same Jinsan factory as WM (YL and OR) that you could also consider. As to which is best, well everyone will have a different view on that suffice to say, I currently have 14 dolls and the majority are WM. The WM166C would certainly be a good first doll, at 35kg (with head) and standing at around 5' 7" she certainly has presence. In fact I was so impressed with mine that I now have two! If you were also looking to get a doll for photography then you could do a lot worse than the 166c as she poses well and while having a slender body, is fairly easy to find good fitting clothes for. Here's a pic of my two 166c's Magda and Marta (heads 273 and 266). They have brightened up my home considerably!

Hey Arthur - thanks for contributing with your gorgeous gals! They look stunning. Love Magda's wig and their matching chokers +necklaces.

These two faces are certainly becoming our most popular WM heads...and the 166C is hands down our most popular doll for exactly the reasons you describe above.

Have had quite a few people recently wanting to get a second head and they don't realise it is the SAME head (which always tickles me cos their mind is blown a bit when they realise they've been enamoured by the one face all along). It's always nice if a customer is agonising between two heads and we can tell them it's the same one, and with a wig + eyes you can also have the "other" one! Result! :mrgreen:
Screenshot 2019-08-22 at 09.01.41.png
Screenshot 2019-08-22 at 09.01.41.png (2.31 MiB) Viewed 2335 times
#273 on the 166C (Arthur's Magda)

Screenshot 2019-08-22 at 09.02.13.png
Screenshot 2019-08-22 at 09.02.13.png (2.05 MiB) Viewed 2335 times
#266 on the 166C (Arthur's Marta)

(I hope I got your name's correct from memory, Arthur!)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Silicone Lovers and thanks for your kind comments. Yes you did get the names right! When I saw heads 273 and 266, to me they looked like they could easily be related and so Magda and Marta became sisters. Mandos did an incredible series of pics of his 2 gals with the same configuration, I can only dream of doing something similar, although I will give it a go! I'm not surprised that the 166c is currently your most popular doll as you are getting a relatively tall gal with an incredible figure that is still at a reasonable weight!

musicforevanlee
Ex-Member

Post by musicforevanlee »

I dont think the doll is realistic, most of your guys don't see the real realistic dolls, and the real doll in factory is so big different from the pics.

Most of buyers think the pic is beautiful more than the real doll because of too much PS on it.

Silicone Lovers wrote:
WM166C INGRID http://www.siliconelovers.com.png

Just wanted to add some factory pics to this thread of Ingrid. (WM166C Head #266)

*note to newbies - old wigs are used for the factory pics and nice new ones are shipped out*

(I think the make-up is actually better than the MU in the photo shoot on this occasion - eyebrows in particular....should always start in line with edge of nostril as below. )

What a sweet, soft, smiling face she has....

#goddess

166C INGRID SILICONE LOVERS. side profile.jpg
166C INGRID SILICONE LOVERS.jpg
166C INGRID SILICONE LOVERS.front w wig2 copy.jpg
166C INGRID SILICONE LOVERS.standing feet.jpg
We gave her a little touch up at the customer's request before she left so her nipples matched her sister's beside her. Ingrid was really pleased with the results and we're sure her new man will be too, very soon!. #enroute :D
Ingrid areola colour change http://www.siliconelovers.com.png

INFORMATIONS