SexDollAmerica.com

Custom Made Panties? Friend Makes Them. Any Interest?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Dave-Loves-Vintage
Apprentice
Apprentice

Custom Made Panties? Friend Makes Them. Any Interest?

Post by Dave-Loves-Vintage »

Custom Made Panties Anyone?

Hello. I am Dave and I am a future doll owner. I am slowly learning and learning and learning and this forum is great.

I'm guessing the tiny waists on many dolls are a challenge for properly fitting panties - specially the high-waist kind.

I know a great custom panty seamstress. She makes custom panties and specializes on the vintage/retro "Marilyn Monroe" kind.

Are any doll owners here on TDF interested in more information? If so, please contact me.

Thanks,

Dave

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Custom Made Panties? Friend Makes Them. Any Interest?

Post by rubherkitty »

I think vintage style panties and bras for small dolls would be a big hit.
My mini doll has tits the size of dixie cups and a 24" bra band size.

Thing is you really can't market stuff here, take orders, etc unless you become a registered and paid seller. You might be able to market it through a vendor who is already established here.
Attachments
lace bra.jpg
lace bra.jpg (51.71 KiB) Viewed 3317 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Yeah I'd be interested in some custom panties especially for my DS 145+

She has a tiny waist and it's hard to find sexy thong's and other types of panties for her.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

Hell yeah! Do you think you can make them for 110cm dolls (flat breast and possible A to C cup ofc)?
I dont like sewing myself >.>
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

That is a great idea - look forward to seeing some product shots.
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

I would definitely be interested. The ability to send someone exact measurements and choose from a few different template designs would be absolutely awesome!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

rubherkitty wrote:Thing is you really can't market stuff here, take orders, etc unless you become a registered and paid seller. You might be able to market it through a vendor who is already established here.
As RHK said...

Dave-Loves-Vintage
Apprentice
Apprentice

To RHK, Maviarab and All,

I hope I did not make a mistake here... in asking doll owners if they were interested in custom made panties... so I could pass my fiend's contact info to them and be out of it from there. My friend nor I would ever market items or take orders here, but instead I would merely connect doll owners to my (off-site) friend.

Perhaps what I just started is a 'gray-area'? I honestly don't know. So, TDF Staff, please tell me directly if I should close this topic and not connect doll owners to my friend. I am new here and I know and appreciate just what an amazing resource TDF is and I will not, whatsoever, do anything against any rules.

A clarification for readers: My friend make custom panties primarily, I don't know if my friend makes bras.

Waiting for Staff direction...

Dave

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I'm interested for myself and as a vendor. If your friend make good undies for small doll I'd be interested in having them on my store.

Dave-Loves-Vintage
Apprentice
Apprentice

To All,

I have thought of posting my friend's email here but given the issue raised by RHK and Maviarab, I'm holding off on that or much of anything else until I receive confirmation that it is acceptable by TDF for me to recommend my friend's seamstress skills.

Dave

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Mods are playing with their dolls tonight! :wink:

OK, this was posted in Inventors Corner as many here hang out there and discuss doll projects they're working on. This explains the point when a project goes from a one off and /or R&D vs a production item offered for retail sale.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the Inventors Corner. A section to discuss ideas, inventions, your projects.

But what if you created something you would like to sell? Are you allowed to sell your stuff on TDF?

Yes and No :?

Only listed manufacturers and vendors are allowed to promote their business on TDF. So you can't promote your stuff and accept orders. If you want to make a business out of your invention, please contact TDF Management and we discuss the possibilities.

But if it is just a single item, a prototype or such, then it's okay to sell it on TDF. Please use the For Sale section and be sure to comply to the For Sale rules.

Please don't use the Inventors Corner to promote sales, asking to PM you to buy from you or such. This would be regarded spam -a serious violation of the Rules of Conduct- which may result in a forum ban.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, providing website or e-mail links via TDF is kind of forbidden. Mainly on a continued basis.
It may be OK for a member here to post a link to a close out sale on wigs at "Joe Ann's wig shop" but this would be a one time post and Joe Ann nor any of her friends or associated are here promoting her business.

We actually had a lady join TDF to sell her custom doll clothes, but she did not make enough income or have enough sales to cover her vendor fees here. I think a member found her via eBay and told her about TDF and that she could possibly sell her clothing here. Unfortunately, it didn't work out.

You could possibly show some samples of her work to see if there is any interest. Then consider joining up as a vendor or market the clothing through a already present vendor for a commission.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Dave-Loves-Vintage
Apprentice
Apprentice

Rubherkitty (clever name), Maviarab, TDF Mods and All,

Rubherkitty: Thank you for your most informative reply. First off, I am embarrassed to say I didn't know I posted in "Inventor's Corner" and other than your description of it, I don't know more. I am new here and when I posted, I entered "News and Announcement" which seemed to be the main place to post where most people are reading. Maybe "News and Announcements" and "Inventor's Corner" are synonymous?

Looks like I border-lined on the "s" word here :( I did something that I was maybe allowed to maybe do but not where I did it. Is that clear? Its kinda like your Yes and No answer :) I learned by treading slowly and asked if I was doing something I shouldn't do. I learned not to not tread more. Do know I have no intention of violating the rules here, at all. I learn more every day.

My plan? I will go to "For Sale" and check the rules and decide to either continue or disappear with the custom panty thing. So, to those who replied to me here already, I'll not reply in this topic. If you are very interested, please PM me.

Dave

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

You didn't make your post in Inventors Corner, I just copied and pasted the info for you that can only be found there. I think that info is only posted there as that is where most product development takes place.

The Mods don't have a 1 strike and you're out policy. You have to blatantly ignore their warnings not to promote non authorized vendor sales, etc.

INFORMATIONS