realsexdoll.com

the new girl

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Doge

Post by Doge »

Lolita wrote:(hence my longing for a doll of my own to play around and pose with. then i can spend all day long peeking up her skirt like a little girl with her barbie :lol: )
AHA!! I knew it; I knew girls were getting sexual with their Barbies!! :lol:

Lolita
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lolita »

of course we were!! thats all we did! :D you didn't think we would actually be entertained just dressing them up and making them cook barbie food. no no no...! her and ken were gettin up to all kinds of nasty business behind closed doors.

although i never had a ken doll... so i had to improvise with my brothers doctor octopus action figure - which i'm sure you can imagine had some very dirty consequences! all those tentacles! oh my :D

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Welcome to TDF Lolita!

Lolita wrote
although i never had a ken doll... so i had to improvise with my brothers doctor octopus action figure - which i'm sure you can imagine had some very dirty consequences! all those tentacles! oh my
LOL! imagination at work 8)

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

Lolita wrote:... so i had to improvise with my brothers doctor octopus action figure - which i'm sure you can imagine had some very dirty consequences! all those tentacles! oh my :D
Tentacle action.... I think you may need to change your listed location from UK to Japan. :wink:

princess_magpie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by princess_magpie »

Greetings to the newbie! Feel free to talk about anything you like. It's nice to have you here.

snugglesb469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by snugglesb469 »

Welcome, Loli ;)

I haven't "taken the plunge" myself, yet. Although my littel fabric softener spokesbear avatar has been living the Good Life in the Doll World recently :razz: Folks around here have been great; A pleasure to spend time with every day I can. I've never met so many fantastic people in one place before.

Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have! :D

Renate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Renate »

It wasn't fair that barbie was allowed to have boobs, but ken couldn't have a dick, what fun is that?

I never peeked under barbie's skirt of course 8O but she and ken had a huge house with plenty of rooms to have sex in :wink:

And I made them waffles afterward everytime :D

Ren<3
♥♥♥Check Out My Blog! Juicy♥Splatter Doll Photography♥♥♥

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Lolita wrote:
of course we were!! thats all we did! you didn't think we would actually be entertained just dressing them up and making them cook barbie food. no no no...! her and ken were gettin up to all kinds of nasty business behind closed doors.

although i never had a ken doll... so i had to improvise with my brothers doctor octopus action figure - which i'm sure you can imagine had some very dirty consequences! all those tentacles! oh my
And Ren wrote:
It wasn't fair that barbie was allowed to have boobs, but ken couldn't have a dick, what fun is that?

I never peeked under barbie's skirt of course but she and ken had a huge house with plenty of rooms to have sex in

And I made them waffles afterward everytime
Thats so CUTE!!!! :D I didnt know that....I guess I lived a sheltered Childhood. :razz:

Renate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Renate »

And Ren wrote:

I never peeked under barbie's skirt of course but she and ken had a huge house with plenty of rooms to have sex in

And I made them waffles afterward everytime
Thats so CUTE!!!! :D I didnt know that....I guess I lived a sheltered Childhood. :razz:[/quote]

You poor thing! I'm buying you a barbie doll lol! :razz:
♥♥♥Check Out My Blog! Juicy♥Splatter Doll Photography♥♥♥

Doge

Post by Doge »

Lolita wrote:<snip> although i never had a ken doll... so i had to improvise with my brothers doctor octopus action figure - which i'm sure you can imagine had some very dirty consequences! all those tentacles! oh my :D
Barbie and Ken? Meh. Barbie and Doc Oc? Uh huh. Good formative stuff for a young girl! :twisted:

bunnygirl 25
Former Member

Re: the new girl

Post by bunnygirl 25 »

There is no problem being a female here I am a female and age 25yrs and not long joined the site for the same reason

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello Lolita and welcome. Clicked on your link, but there was nothing.
Dolls are great to photograph and great for a lot of other things as well. I have been a member here almost 3 years and when I started, I didn't have a doll yet.
Once I got my doll, I took a lot of photos and actually got a lot better at it. Hope you can get one and start taking shots of her. I would love to see them......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Holy old thread resurrections Batman!

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Yeah, with only a 12 post count I don't think this girl has been around in 10 years lol.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Maviarab wrote:Holy old thread resurrections Batman!
These always seem a bit like someone strolling into a long-deserted junkyard and from among the heaps of bent metal and wires, picking up an old rotary phone receiver and yelling into it for a minute, but if that's what makes the day complete, I'm in full support of it. :)

INFORMATIONS