SexDollAmerica.com

Goodbye Lucy I'll miss you :(

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Goodbye Lucy I'll miss you :(

Post by dodgeman »

Sorry for the loss of your beloved companion Lucy my friend! :( I know myself how bad it hurts to loose a pet that is very close to you! They are part of your every day life and loosing them brings out the emotions that you never knew you had and it tears you apart! It will take time to get over the loss and I'm sure you have many fine memory's of Lucy that will live on in your mind forever! As long as you think of her, she will always be with you! :angel:

Take care my good friend!

Dodgeman

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Flash. I'm so sorry for your loss, and it's clear that you have a great amount of love to give, so she was very lucky to spend her life with you.

It's so hard to deal with the loss, but sharing life with pets is so rewarding that it's worth the inevitable tears. Hang in there!

Slew

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

I have 2 cats - and a black one who looks a lot like Lucy - i can imagine how painful it must be. She looked like a happy cat, i'm sure you gave her a nice life. My sincere condolences.

66dingo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 66dingo »

I am so sorry!!

I lost my beloved Freya 6 years ago and still feel the pain.

It does get better, I promise, but it can be very slow.

Take good care,

dingo

66dingo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 66dingo »

I'm a silly ol' sod, sitting here in tears. Reading this has made 6 years seem like yesterday.

Brought it all back so vividly!

dingo

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

Thanks to everyone who knows how much it hurts to loose a loved pet and we all have great memories to remember them by, better to have loved and lost than never loved at all. :)

Just remembering the fond times we've had with our pets makes it worth all the tears when they leave us, those of us that choose to share our lives with these wonderful creatures can consider ourselves very lucky indeed. :wink:

Lucy was taken in by the cat protection league after she became pregnant and her original owner threw her out, so she had a hard life before she came to live with me. :( I was lucky enough to adopt her from cat protection and take care of her for the rest of her life, I'm happy she got to live to a grand old age and had a very happy life with me. :)

She was a shy, timid and distrusting cat at first and it took a few months before she realized she was loved and had nothing to fear anymore, from then on she showed me nothing but love and affection, the unconditional love that all us pet owners experience.
For almost 17 years every day before bed time she always got a long cuddle and a kiss goodnight and she loved it, I could see her cute little face smiling every time. :D She had the sweetest little smile.. :angel: She could even sense when I was ill and used to jump on my lap make concerning cat meows then lift her paw up and gently touch my face, when she did that it really put the smile back on my face!

I might adopt another unfortunate cat without a home in the near future and show it the same love I gave to Lucy. I think Lucy would have wanted me to look after another one of her sisters or brothers. :)

On a closing note, a toast to Lucy :glou: you will never be forgotten and will always remain with me in my heart. :lilangel:

All you guys that posted that have loved and lost their beloved pets I feel your pain too. Please remember all the good times and never regret a single moment. . but hold onto all those fond memories and cherish them forever. :)

All the best to everyone, Flash.
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

INFORMATIONS