SexDollAmerica.com

Goodbye Lucy I'll miss you :(

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Goodbye Lucy I'll miss you :(

Post by FlashGordoll »

With a heavy heart and tears in my eyes. . . my cat Lucy died last night. :crying:

She got to live a long life for a cat, she was 2 years old when I adopted her from the cat protection league and I estimate she was between 18-19 years old.

Over the past few days she was hardly eating and last night I could tell she was very ill with old age, I gave her a kiss goodnight and told her if she wanted to go to cat heaven she should go even though I would miss her very much. She died during the night next to her bed. :cry:

I'm going to bury her vessel in the garden later today, her spirit will always remain with me she was a :lilangel:

Izzy, Yuuko and Aimi were all lucky enough enough to know Lucy and she often sat on my lap and just stared at the dolls hoping to be stroked by one of them.

Goodbye my sweetest little Lucy, you will be dearly missed by me and the dolls, enjoy yourself in cat heaven. :angel:
DSC00212.jpg
DSC00212.jpg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 6511 times
DSC00214.jpg
DSC00214.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 6511 times
DSC00228.jpg
DSC00228.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 6511 times
My cat.jpg
My cat.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 6511 times
DSC01357.jpg
DSC01357.jpg (704.17 KiB) Viewed 6511 times

Its important that our pets memories live on in each and every one of us that are lucky enough to share our lives with these beautiful creatures.

Flash.
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Goodbye Lucy I'll miss you :(

Post by YL Doll »

Oh no... I know this pain :(

She had a long, happy life (*)

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi FlashGordoll,
My heartfelt condolences for the lost of sweet little Lucy. Pets give so much to us and they need our respect.

Guy

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

So sorry to hear this Flash.. We just hope it's some consolation that Lucy has lived a long and happy life.

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

So sorry to hear your sad news FlashGordoll. I can appreciate how you must be feeling. I well remember some 15 years ago cradling my beloved cat Alli at the veterinary surgery, tears streaming down my face, as she died when we had to bring her suffering to an end. Then, in 2012 the heartache when Alli's successor Suzy didn't come home from one of her explorations and we lost her too. I was so cut up that I thought I couldn't go through it all again and tried living without a pet, but the house just felt empty. After a couple of months I couldn't stand it any longer and went to the RSPCA homing centre for my area where I found three beautiful rescue cats that had come from the same original home and were living in the same cage. I hadn't intended to get three cats, but didn't have the heart to split them up, so ended up giving all three a new home. I'm so glad I did, they have given me so much fun and unconditional love.
I know you are feeling the pain of loss at the moment, but when things have settled down a little my advice would be to pay the Cat's Protection folk another visit. You've obviously got a lot of love and a good home to offer and there's a lot of great cat's out there in need of both.

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

Very sorry to hear about this Flash. Condolances to you.
She was very lucky to have you as her owner.
Now I gotta go before I start crying myself and give my cat a big hug.

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by viniz113 »

Sorry about your loss. I have 3 dogs. I love animals.
They are 10 years old.
Can't imagine my life without them.
Again sorry :cry:

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

My condolences, Flash, this is sad news :(

But she is in a better place now, free of pain, and with unlimited wet food.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Ekkehard

Post by Ekkehard »

It's a really bad new. Lovely cats are giving so much to us. I'm feeling with you. Requiescat in pace.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Flash, that´s so sad, may she rest in cat and doll heaven, cuddle up with your ladies,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

Thanks everyone for your heart felt condolences you are all very kind, its very much appreciated in these tough times.

I went to work this morning and made Lucy a stainless steel heart and inscribed it with her name and the love I had for her, it will stay with her forever. :angel:
After I got back I dug as deep a hole as possible in a nice spot in the garden, it was raining all the time I was digging and when I got deep enough the rain stopped, the sun came out there was a huge rainbow in the sky. I'm not religious but the rainbow was a nice coincidence on the day that I finally say goodbye to my beloved Lucy. I gave her one last kiss goodbye and wrapped her up in her favourite blanket with a couple of her most treasured cat nip toys, she's now at peace and her spirit is up there in cat heaven.
So many tears came out today its made my eyes hurt :cry: ,I'll get over it but its always a painful experience loosing a pet when you love them so much.

Again, thank you everyone. :)

Flash.
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Tropnjones
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tropnjones »

The family lost two cats in July. They were both at least 19 years old. Ordered caskets for them and buried them side by side for their journey. Sent them off with mementos, as well.

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

I've never owned a pet before and even I'm tearing up a bit. I'm very sorry for your loss. This is why I don't wanna get pets. They have such short life spans compared to humans.
RIP :lilangel:

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Lucy was certainly well taken care of 18-19 years is 90 to 95 human years!
We still have the urn with our first cat's remains.
My condolences,
Mark
<em>I know the good artist</em>

INFORMATIONS