SexDollAmerica.com

Just a thought about a Western Canada Doll meet.

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!

Would you be interested in attending a Alberta, Canada Doll meet?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Would Attend
20%
Would not attend
20%
maybe
60%

Total votes: 10

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Just a thought about a Western Canada Doll meet.

Post by KarmaMusic »

Hi All not sure if this is the place to post this but, I would like to see if there is any interest in doll meet out here in western Canada.
So i post this with a poll and see if it is worth pursuing.

By the way i think this will be my 1000th post :smilecolros:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Just a thought about a Western Canada Doll meet.

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Karma, congrats on your 1K post :thumbs_up: :bday: :thumbs_up: :bday: :thumbs_up:

Sorry for not going to attend a Western Canada doll meet. I'm in Europe, still thinking about joining the Hershey meet some time (but not this year).

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Nescio50 wrote:Hi Karma, congrats on your 1K post :thumbs_up: :bday: :thumbs_up: :bday: :thumbs_up:

Sorry for not going to attend a Western Canada doll meet. I'm in Europe, still thinking about joining the Hershey meet some time (but not this year).
This is just a poll to see if there is interest in setting up one in the future, not this year as the logistics just to plan it and find a venu that would work.
So no worries. Besides fly by plane is expensive and take a lot of planning to commit too.

Though i sure would like to go to the UK meet in the future as it looks like fabulous place and my grand parents were from England as well. So seeing the country would be special for me. the tough part would be which doll would come with me to a UK meet!
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi KarmaMusic :D.

Nice idea on a Canadian meet :thumbs_up: , might I suggest a post in the main forum and poll there :wink:. No need to say anything about the exact location but just ask if members would be interested in attending a meet in that general location. You'd then be able to gather much more information.

My partner in the forum Bianca/Midiman is also a fellow Canadian, so I guess a meet in his own country would suit him well :D.Plus I've noticed that we've steady been building up a few Canadian members. Also members in the US that live near to the west coast of Canada might be interested as well :).

I know we'd love to see you at the European meet in Wales. With your family having come from the old country, then it would be a special trip to trace your family roots.

Meets are amazing, and I'd advise anyone to try and go to one. So that you can meet those that share your interests and put a friendly face to the ones you know virtually all year round :D

P.S. congrats on the 1000th post :D :D :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

kharn wrote:Hi KarmaMusic :D.

Nice idea on a Canadian meet :thumbs_up: , might I suggest a post in the main forum and poll there :wink:. No need to say anything about the exact location but just ask if members would be interested in attending a meet in that general location. You'd then be able to gather much more information.

My partner in the forum Bianca/Midiman is also a fellow Canadian, so I guess a meet in his own country would suit him well :D.Plus I've noticed that we've steady been building up a few Canadian members. Also members in the US that live near to the west coast of Canada might be interested as well :).

I know we'd love to see you at the European meet in Wales. With your family having come from the old country, then it would be a special trip to trace your family roots.

Meets are amazing, and I'd advise anyone to try and go to one. So that you can meet those that share your interests and put a friendly face to the ones you know virtually all year round :D

Not sure how to move this to the main forum! thanks for the suggestion.
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

I would love to attend, but I'd have to plan it as a vacation so I'm not sure if I could make it.

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

havefun wrote:I would love to attend, but I'd have to plan it as a vacation so I'm not sure if I could make it.
I'm just seeing who would be interested, there would be a lot of planning and finding a venu before i could even think about a date, most likely next year.

So this is really just to see who would like one out west most likely Alberta.
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi KarmaMusic,

I'll have one of our admins move the topic for you to the News & Announcements. It will then be viewable by all, giving a better opinion on who would go for you.

My advice would be to keep the exact location private until you know and trust any person that asks :wink:.

KarmaMusic wrote:
kharn wrote:Hi KarmaMusic :D.

Not sure how to move this to the main forum! thanks for the suggestion.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

pageophile

Post by pageophile »

Hello KM,

Nice to see a fellow Edmonite ;)

I'd be up for it depending on timing/date.

Something close to home would be great as packing Dolls around stateside or abroad just isn't practical IMO.

Thanks,

Page
"My name is Ash and I am a slave. Close as I can figure, the year is thirteen hundred A.D and I'm being dragged to my death. It wasn't always like this, I had a real life, once. A job."

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

pageophile wrote:Hello KM,

Nice to see a fellow Edmonite ;)

I'd be up for it depending on timing/date.

Something close to home would be great as packing Dolls around stateside or abroad just isn't practical IMO.

Thanks,

Page
Cool to know there is another Edmonite here :-) that makes three so far!
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery

pageophile

Post by pageophile »

We're sneaky like that ;)
"My name is Ash and I am a slave. Close as I can figure, the year is thirteen hundred A.D and I'm being dragged to my death. It wasn't always like this, I had a real life, once. A job."

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Bump
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

I live in the US but I am somewhat close to the Western Canadian border. It would take me 2 to 3 days to get to Alberta if I knew there was free pizza. Is there is a Tilted Kilt restaurant in Alberta? That would be awesome hahaha! I could only bring my vinyl doll though, my TPE and Silicone doll would never make the trip. As soon as they see how big and exciting the world is, they would run away and leave me.

If you never been to Tilted Kilt this might: http://www.tiltedkilt.com/kilt-girl-calendar/

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

mudpaw wrote:I live in the US but I am somewhat close to the Western Canadian border. It would take me 2 to 3 days to get to Alberta if I knew there was free pizza. Is there is a Tilted Kilt restaurant in Alberta? That would be awesome hahaha! I could only bring my vinyl doll though, my TPE and Silicone doll would never make the trip. As soon as they see how big and exciting the world is, they would run away and leave me.

If you never been to Tilted Kilt this might: http://www.tiltedkilt.com/kilt-girl-calendar/
There are two in the Edmonton area. One is at West Edmonton Mall:

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/locations/westedmonton/

and the other in Sherwood Park, a suburb:

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/locations/sherwoodpark/

I've never been to either of them as I prefer to avoid WEM and I rarely go to Sherwood Park.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Well that is good to know, I know ADPD like the Tiltedkilt as well.
What venues to meet at is still up in the air. There will be a lot of planning to find a place for all to meet when we get to that stage.
I just want to see if there is enough interest to make it worth while to plan and have. So keep the Ideas comming and maybe it will happen.
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery

INFORMATIONS