SexDollAmerica.com

I finally ordered my Phicen

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I finally ordered my Phicen

Post by apliz2005 »

She will be here august 1, with a 30 days window. For some weird reason Phicen.com order system was down, when I emailed them about the issue it took 48 hours for a reply. That gave me just enough time to browse online and order from amazon.ca.

Now let me explain my name, Apliz. I am Andre P , AP and my Doll will be named Liz, so apliz it is. Assuming I like the product as much I as think I will, a second doll would be named Aphea , but that is for a later day.

And now the waiting game begins ... 20 sleep to go :)

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: I finally ordered my Phicen

Post by LoneRanger »

I order directly from TBLeague (Phican) in Hong Kong (Amazon is a rip off!! Way over priced)......Which did you order??

It takes about 3 days to get them from ordering direct once your payment clears.

And the Brand New Generation 7 bodies are out, so new they have not even posted them on the web site....
Attachments
DSCN0050.JPG
DSCN0050.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 4736 times
L✰neR✯nger

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

LoneRanger wrote:I order directly from TBLeague (Phican) in Hong Kong (Amazon is a rip off!! Way over priced)......Which did you order??

It takes about 3 days to get them from ordering direct once your payment clears.

And the Brand New Generation 7 bodies are out, so new they have not even posted them on the web site....
The vendor I got it from had over 300 reviews @ 100%, it shipping included I pay 4$ cheaper. No big deal. When you say buy directly from TBLeague, that would be phicen.com, correct ?

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Their web site sucks, always behind their product line and I was never able to order that way. No, I just sent an email to them directly, loaded with sugar and desire. I now get advance notice of new releases and order via email.

I have looked at the Amazon dolls and they look kind of high in cost to me. I got my Spartan Captain, as an example, for about 160 including SH.
My Spartan Warrior cost me about 90 direct.
Attachments
DSCN6421.JPG
DSCN6421.JPG (1.93 MiB) Viewed 4727 times
DSCN6630.JPG
DSCN6630.JPG (2.05 MiB) Viewed 4727 times
L✰neR✯nger

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

I go that route next time. I noticed the same, some doll are much higher price, I got lucky on that one

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Can't wait to see some pictures!!

The Phicen Army will rule.... ( humor )

Congrats on an excellent choice for fun, play and photography - The world is filled with stuff for 1/6 scale Figures!!

And they still are squishy squeeze little things :whistle:
Attachments
DSCN6903.JPG
DSCN6903.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 4714 times
L✰neR✯nger

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi apliz, congratulations, but be warned, before Long there will be a bunch of them hanging around at your place. It just happens, there´s nothing you can do against it.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

These dolls are cool! What's an average price for one?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Meso wrote:These dolls are cool! What's an average price for one?
Anywhere between 99 usd up to. 180 ish depending on the model. Here is the official site. Phicen.com

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi apliz, congratulations, but be warned, before Long there will be a bunch of them hanging around at your place. It just happens, there´s nothing you can do against it.

Chris

If I like them I may be infected with a new illness you mean, something like a acute case of Phicen-mania ... lol I was afraid of that !!!

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I checked out the site (thank you), and was instantly drawn to Vampirella (downloaded every pic I could). I wish I'd have come across this earlier. I had a JY166 muscle doll that I could've made into a life sized model of her.
Thanks for being respectful, and allowing me to interrupt your conversation. I guarantee you, you'll be seeing the above doll listed in my current collection (Mom, move over your antiques, I'm starting my own collection to be displayed in the China cabinet)! :D
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

apliz2005 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi apliz, congratulations, but be warned, before Long there will be a bunch of them hanging around at your place. It just happens, there´s nothing you can do against it.

Chris

If I like them I may be infected with a new illness you mean, something like a acute case of Phicen-mania ... lol I was afraid of that !!!
Yes, it´s a very severe kind of infection. The last time I counted my Phicen´s they were 47. Yes, 47, and one more is already ordered. :haha4: Luckily there aren´t too many negative effects, being surrounded by pretty little ladies isn´t harmful at all. Or is it. :haha4:

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
apliz2005 wrote:

Chris

Yes, it´s a very severe kind of infection. The last time I counted my Phicen´s they were 47. Yes, 47, and one more is already ordered. :haha4: Luckily there aren´t too many negative effects, being surrounded by pretty little ladies isn´t harmful at all. Or is it. :haha4:

As long as nothing on the owner's body is shrinking to adapt to the doll size, I will be fine

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

apliz2005 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:
apliz2005 wrote:

Chris

As long as nothing on the owner's body is shrinking to adapt to the doll size, I will be fine
:haha4: Hasn´t happened yet, or so I hope, 8O probably thanks to my life size ladies.

Chris

INFORMATIONS