betterlovedoll.com

Lonely man died embracing a home-made sex doll

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Lonely man died embracing a home-made sex doll

Post by neutrino »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -doll.html

"Police found the mummified remains of a 66-year-old pensioner who died in St Petersburg embracing a home made sex doll, pictured right. Neighbours had complained about a nasty smell coming from the apartment. When police broke in they found the dead pensioner lying on his sofa next to his 'girlfriend'...."

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Lonely man died embracing a home-made sex doll

Post by neutrino »

I don't know about any of you, but I don't want to be in the news like this when I die with my sex doll. Perhaps if I leave a sign on the wall ahead of time: "Do not publish a story about this in the media!"?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I saw this article also, it had a picture of the homemade big breasted Doll, all I could think was, if only this guy had known about this Forum, I hope they find me with a DS or RD when I go...

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

This sort of thing is probably more common than people realize as there are a lot of lonely people in the world.
In fact, I will probably be found the same way. :drinking:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neutrino »

I just don't like how it is publicized in the media. We deserve our privacy, don't we? Just because we are dead they think that they don't need our permission or that we won't be embarrassed?

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

neutrino wrote:I just don't like how it is publicized in the media. We deserve our privacy, don't we? Just because we are dead they think that they don't need our permission or that we won't be embarrassed?
Yep this seems wrong to me as well. No respect for the poor man's soul... may he rest in peace.

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neutrino »

What I want to know is: If a person, who anticipates being found dead with his dolls some years later, puts up a sign saying "Do not take pictures of me or write about me to the public after I'm dead!", does the media still have the right to expose him despite his clearly stated wishes? Any way he can make that illegal ahead of time? Yes, I do worry what people think of me after I'm dead.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

neutrino wrote:What I want to know is: If a person, who anticipates being found dead with his dolls some years later, puts up a sign saying "Do not take pictures of me or write about me to the public after I'm dead!", does the media still have the right to expose him despite his clearly stated wishes? Any way he can make that illegal ahead of time? Yes, I do worry what people think of me after I'm dead.
I think it could be put into a will or some other legal document regarding end of life decisions. Of course it may be a bit embarrassing when discussing it with the lawyer who draws up the paperwork. :oops:
Maybe some online service such as LegalZoom could be the answer? In any case, it's something that I need to be considering as well. Especially when it comes to my dolls as I would prefer that they go to a good home rather than a trash dumpster. :(
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

neutrino wrote:I don't know about any of you, but I don't want to be in the news like this when I die with my sex doll. Perhaps if I leave a sign on the wall ahead of time: "Do not publish a story about this in the media!"?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

Dollfriend wrote:I saw this article also, it had a picture of the homemade big breasted Doll, all I could think was, if only this guy had known about this Forum, I hope they find me with a DS or RD when I go...
Are you sure he didn't know this forum? Maybe one of the members here didn't post anything for the last few months ...

I don't know, why they call the man "lonely" when he was accompanied with a nice doll. She looks good for a self made doll. (Better than anything I could have built. :cry: )
I will probably someday die the same way. (I plan to survive all my relatives and have no offspring. :roll: ) I think it is a good way to naturally die in your bed having your beloved doll right beside you. :angel:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

As an only child in approx 10-15yrs I will inherit enough money to instantly retire and finally life live how I choose, rather than being a slave to the corporate world.

After the inevitable grieving over the loss of my parents, I will instantly quit work, buy a nice house somewhere and fill it up with 20 or more SUPER BUSTY love dolls. Then I will spend the last quarter of my life, traveling the world and when I am not traveling, be surrounded by incredibly beautiful works of art (ie the dolls)

So considering this, there is a fair chance that one day I will be found dead by my neighbors, smothered to death by 4 insanely HUGE doll breasts from my two favorites when they fall after a wild sex session and I am too old and frail to push them off me - that is how I want to go from this world!

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

hey lj69 my exact thoughts boob fantasy dreams also but always thinking this would can happen to me and making plan idk yet spare my now 4 adult kids from there relitives friends employers social media gossip and being reminded ridiculed from knowing I have died with dolls
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neutrino »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
neutrino wrote:What I want to know is: If a person, who anticipates being found dead with his dolls some years later, puts up a sign saying "Do not take pictures of me or write about me to the public after I'm dead!", does the media still have the right to expose him despite his clearly stated wishes? Any way he can make that illegal ahead of time? Yes, I do worry what people think of me after I'm dead.
I think it could be put into a will or some other legal document regarding end of life decisions. Of course it may be a bit embarrassing when discussing it with the lawyer who draws up the paperwork. :oops:
Maybe some online service such as LegalZoom could be the answer? In any case, it's something that I need to be considering as well. Especially when it comes to my dolls as I would prefer that they go to a good home rather than a trash dumpster. :(

Not sure if this applies, but in US copyright rights of the dead lasts for 70 years after death:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... eople.html

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

hentai_11 wrote: I don't know, why they call the man "lonely" when he was accompanied with a nice doll. She looks good for a self made doll.
Because "Pensioner dies happily in arms of his beloved doll" is not as good for a headline. :wink:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Ha!

I've always been saying that if one's going to be found in such a situation the doll's got to be that smashing good for everyone to be jealous - "good for him" . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS