SexDollAmerica.com

I annnouce the birth of Doll33, a doll talking app(&F-Mode)

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: I annnouce the birth of Doll33, a doll talking app(&F-Mo

Post by Meso »

Debbie4Ever, I'm a huge fan of Phil! Please let him know I wasn't trying to be critical. This app is super cool! I only mentioned RD because they may be mad that they didn't think about it. I truly appreciate being offered to beta test the prototype!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

philpw99 wrote:
optical delusion wrote:
philpw99 wrote: I store the settings/profiles/conversations all in local storage. No connection to the internet is needed. The speech recognition can work without connection as well. Maybe it will give you a "no network " error, but just don't mind it. You can use this thing in a desert, guarantee!
that great to hear. i have my old phone from when i upgraded which still works fine. i have been looking for a use for it and this may very well be it it has 16gb of storage which which sounds like it is more than this app will ever need. i assume that i can store all information on the removable sd card meaning i can remove it if the device fails?
Uh... This is something I didn't even think about. You need to move the app to the sd card. The app will store data in its app's folder. So just copy everything there should be fine.
Can't move to SD card. :(
org.nativescript.Doll33 has no option to move to SD.
org.nativescript.Doll33 has no option to move to SD.
Screenshot_2018-03-21-17-06-12.png (55.33 KiB) Viewed 4093 times
Some random app I chose (com.simplemobiletools.draw [not associated with the TracFone service]) can.
Some random app I chose (com.simplemobiletools.draw [not associated with the TracFone service]) can.
Screenshot_2018-03-21-17-06-33.png (61.68 KiB) Viewed 4093 times
These are on an LG M-430 (Stylo 3) with Android Nougat (7.0), not rooted. Have you made sure to use

Code: Select all

<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
    android:installLocation="preferExternal"
    ... >
In your AndroidManifest.xml file? Without the "preferExternal" or "auto", you cannot move installed apps to the SD unless:
  1. The `android:installLocation=["auto"|"preferExternal"]` setting is in AndroidManifest.xml, or,
  2. The user is rooted and uses tools like App2SD or similar (the one I linked says it doesn't require root but most on Google Play do)
It's a great app nonetheless... I turned on F-Mode this morning with Bianca and OMFG... was it awesome! 8O

I'll upload the APK to my website... I can't upload APK files through the WordPress Media Manager, so I have to create a separate repository, and since Ubuntu Bionic Beaver (yeah, I know. Blame Mark Shuttleworth for that codename, not me) is coming out next month, it will be time to make a new Ubuntu MATE LTS respin (I only respin LTS releases, and 18.04 is an LTS [long term support] release), and ISO files can't be uploaded through WordPress Media Manager, either, but I can corral off a subdomain and use that as my file repo...

I'll have to login through SSH to 1&1's servers to upload it... give me until after the weekend to announce its availability.

But it's awesome you're letting us TDF members get a first crack at this before releasing to Google Play.

Thanks, and if there's anything else I can do, well, you know where the PM button is... ;)
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Thanks so much AlexaTilbrook!! I didn't know it cannot move to SD, and recently I just spent all my free time watching movies with Debbie. Kinda hooked on the good feeling of having a hot body sitting on my lap while the movie is playing. So didn't make any progress recently, but you can be sure that I will get back on it.

I will take a look at the xml file you mentioned. I am using nativescript, that's why it's so big, and so far I am still learning it. Therefore thank you so much for your feedback!
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Debbie4Ever wrote:
AlexaTilbrook wrote:Downloaded your APK, philpw99!

Now off to try it out! Thanks!

Oh... one thing. Google Drive, even over WiFi, would NOT download it for me. If philpw99 would, I would like to mirror his APK on my website,
https://alexatilbrook.org, with his permission for those who would want to not go through these steps I done.
Phil love you to mirror it. It's just his pre-aphla app. So many bugs inside. And he's been busying honeymooning with me, so he didn't have done any coding recently. I will ask him to do more. His website is also not up yet. Lazy him! :wink:

To install it, Phil says you just copy the apk over the MTP connection, put it somewhere (main or sd card) and use a file manager to open it. Much less complicated.
Or... you can download it now from your Android phone and install it directly from there.

http://filerepo.alexatilbrook.org/TDF_Files/Doll33.apk

(Just make sure that "Unknown sources" is enabled!)

Thank you Phil and Debbie for your permission to mirror this app!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:
Or... you can download it now from your Android phone and install it directly from there.

http://filerepo.alexatilbrook.org/TDF_Files/Doll33.apk

(Just make sure that "Unknown sources" is enabled!)

Thank you Phil and Debbie for your permission to mirror this app!
Thanks for mirror this app! Now my app is very close to the release. You will see it in the play store soon. The new app fixed most of the bugs, and it allows you to record your own voice!

I removed my apk from the google drive, as it's no longer necessary. You can host that old apk as long as you want. I think since you can get it easily from the play store, why bother host it? :razz:

The best thing about the new app, is that it's much smaller, and you can install it in the SD card.

Right now I am also making a Filemaker program, so I can easily create and edit the profile on my desktop. I am very good at Filemaker, so this profile editing program should be done this weekend. Once it's done, creating and editing profile should be piece of cake. Also recording with a desktop should have much higher quality than using the phone.

This app has potential of switching profile in a flash. I designed it that way from the beginning. So very soon you can have 3,4 profiles for your dolls, each will have different personality, and hundreds of lines to say.

Debbie4Ever
Doll
Doll

Post by Debbie4Ever »

:fadein: Well, Phil has done it!! He just publish the app in open Beta testing, and the app is pending for publish. Once it's published I will put the link here so everyone can download the latest release!!
So happy for him now! :glou:
My boyfriend: Philpw99
Contact him if you have some questions about computers.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Debbie4Ever wrote: :fadein: Well, Phil has done it!! He just publish the app in open Beta testing, and the app is pending for publish. Once it's published I will put the link here so everyone can download the latest release!!
So happy for him now! :glou:
Awesomesauce!!! :glou:
The TRS-80 Color Computer colors are intentional. I started programming with one.
And I STILL have one, even though this is one I got off eBay just recently.
And I STILL have one, even though this is one I got off eBay just recently.
20180305_174340.jpg (1002.5 KiB) Viewed 4060 times
(The Raspberry Pi 3 on top of the CoCo is my DriveWire server, general-purpose PC, "cord-cutter cable box" and retrogaming machine [except CoCo--that's done bare metal].)
Time for a celebration!

I'll check Google Play like a HAWK!

(If you're on an Android, the Google Play Store app WILL launch when that link is clicked. That is normal. However, if the Play Store launches unexpectedly while on TDF, first check if you didn't fat-finger that link. [Hey, it happens.] If you're sure your fat fingers didn't hit that, check if you have malware. If your phone checks out as clean, pm Nescio50. Somebody probably injected malicious code somewhere on TDF. [Nescio, just saying. I'm not saying it's happening or if it did.] Usually an unexpected launch to Google Play is for some game like Candy Crush [the only "Candy" I had a "Crush" on was Daphne, my Candy8teen... :razz: ] or similar.)
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Eva LeFleur
Doll
Doll

Post by Eva LeFleur »

Oh Debbie4Ever you got you a smart man!!
I can't wait to tell Rainy about this!! He will love it!
I hope it can teach me English fast! :evidence:

Amour,
Eva

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Thank you all for your encouragement!! Unfortunately I submit my app to Google but it was suspended. It seems the F-Mode violated their policy here:

https://play.google.com/about/restricte ... t-content/

I told Google that my app have sexual and nudity content, yet it was still suspended. Therefore I cannot risk it more. Hope you can understand.

Therefore I have to remove the F-Mode from my app, because for the next violation my developer account will be terminated. Guys, for the TDF members, this is the latest release of Doll33 with the F-Mode, but it will be also the last one with F-Mode.

You can directly download the new Doll33 app here.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MKNKLG ... sp=sharing

Just to clarify, The app that I will release in the Google Play will not have F-Mode, it will be a talking app only, and it will have a different name (maybe DollTalk?). Therefore, you can actually install both in the same phone.

You can mirror this apk or distribute it anyway you want. Thanks AlexaTilBrook for hosting my last build!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

philpw99 wrote:Thank you all for your encouragement!! Unfortunately I submit my app to Google but it was suspended. It seems the F-Mode violated their policy here:

https://play.google.com/about/restricte ... t-content/

I told Google that my app have sexual and nudity content, yet it was still suspended. Therefore I cannot risk it more. Hope you can understand.

Therefore I have to remove the F-Mode from my app, because for the next violation my developer account will be terminated. Guys, for the TDF members, this is the latest release of Doll33 with the F-Mode, but it will be also the last one with F-Mode.

You can directly download the new Doll33 app here.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MKNKLG ... sp=sharing

Just to clarify, The app that I will release in the Google Play will not have F-Mode, it will be a talking app only, and it will have a different name (maybe DollTalk?). Therefore, you can actually install both in the same phone.

You can mirror this apk or distribute it anyway you want. Thanks AlexaTilBrook for hosting my last build!
And I'm doing the same for the new APK. Fuck Google. I have seen some worse shit on Google Play that is a lot worse than your app.

http://filerepo.alexatilbrook.org/TDF_F ... elease.apk
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

AlexaTilbrook wrote: And I'm doing the same for the new APK. Fuck Google. I have seen some worse shit on Google Play that is a lot worse than your app.

Thanks AlexaTilbrook for hosting my app again! Yeah, Google's policy is strange. My App is already Rated M(17+), and still not good enough. You saw the pictures, they are not nude at all. Yet the reason they banned my app is because of those pictures. I think if they cannot accept those vanilla pictures, the moaning sounds are definitely not passable.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

philpw99 wrote:
AlexaTilbrook wrote: And I'm doing the same for the new APK. Fuck Google. I have seen some worse shit on Google Play that is a lot worse than your app.

Thanks AlexaTilbrook for hosting my app again! Yeah, Google's policy is strange. My App is already Rated M(17+), and still not good enough. You saw the pictures, they are not nude at all. Yet the reason they banned my app is because of those pictures. I think if they cannot accept those vanilla pictures, the moaning sounds are definitely not passable.
Eh... who knows. But you're welcome! Gotta help one another out here, ya know.

I might wanna direct your attention, Phil, to this thread: AlexaTilbrook.org 18.04 (Ubuntu MATE 18.04 remix) Released, because I remix Ubuntu distros as a passion of mine. Anyway, I need some testers for my Ubuntu MATE remix... ;)
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Hi, everyone, the new version 1.1 is out. Finally the app can switch profiles, but you need to restart the app to see the new profile. Will work on it. There are so other improvement in the app, including easier to find what you can say to the doll, no need to switch between voice and keyboard, profile downloading is possible... Highly recommend this version, if you are interested in my app.

Now I set up a very rudimentary server. No more google drive, and much less hassle. :)

Here is the link:
http://108.21.88.134:8800/doll33free.apk

And thank you guys for your suggestions and help!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

im confused now. Does the app work by simply talking to her and she will talk back? or do you have to program responses you want? Is the "F-Mode" necessary to get full functionality? Google wont allow it though? Sorry if I sound dumb but I've forgotten everything about coding. I was really cool to see that old Radio Shack computer though. I used to own one.

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

DollDaddy27 wrote:im confused now. Does the app work by simply talking to her and she will talk back? or do you have to program responses you want? Is the "F-Mode" necessary to get full functionality? Google wont allow it though? Sorry if I sound dumb but I've forgotten everything about coding. I was really cool to see that old Radio Shack computer though. I used to own one.
The app is still in alpha testing stage. It will require you to press the "start" button to test the talking features. Now since I added the "category" list to triggers, you can easily see what you can say to the doll. And click on the words is the same as say it to your doll directly. So you can choose among talking, clicking, or keyboard input. The sample data is very small, so her ability to talk is very limited. I hope we can work together to create big profiles, or add sexy girl's voices.

F-Mode is just an additional feature. I spent only one day in programming it, and it's done.

Google won't allow any nudity, even the pictures which will never show. Learn the lesson in a hard way. :oops:

This version is 1.1. Again banned by Google. But since it's under a new name "doll33free" instead of "doll33", it will be installed as a different app with the same icon. Unfortunately I have to change the name again for version 1.2, maybe "doll33lite", in which all the F-Mode pictures and sounds will be removed. "Doll33lite" will be submitted to Google play only.

For the TDF, I will keep using the "doll33" name, which means the Apk I release here from now on will have F-Mode enable, and under the name "doll33", the app I release in the Google play will have the name "doll33lite", and it's impossible for that version to have F-Mode functions.

The profiles themselves can contain customized F-Mode pictures and sounds, but they will only work with "doll33", not "doll33lite" from google.

I hope I clarify my plan here. Didn't want to do it like this. Google gives me no choice.

INFORMATIONS