SexDollAmerica.com

I annnouce the birth of Doll33, a doll talking app(&F-Mode)

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: I annnouce the birth of Doll33, a doll talking app(&F-Mo

Post by Begog »

Damn the Google...
I mainly posted here so I could find this thread easier. Works in the desert, doesn't need internet - that's why it doesn't eat the battery like Harmony.

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Begog wrote:Damn the Google...
I mainly posted here so I could find this thread easier. Works in the desert, doesn't need internet - that's why it doesn't eat the battery like Harmony.
Yeah, don't you see? Sometimes we don't need the big data, AI, machine learning, the cloud, or the server farm to do something simple, like a small talk with your doll. :wink:

By the way, the app link is working again. It's in my signature.
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

I followed the instructions but the vocal conversations dont work at all!
WM 161cm G-CUP

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

The moaning system is fantastic though
WM 161cm G-CUP

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Thanks Mayor for your feedback! New version is in the work, hopefully it will fix the issue.
Just wondering if you can share a little more in detail, did you press "start" button, or "Test Conv." button?

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

This is awesome. Philipw, are you planning on "gameifying" the app?

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

philpw99 wrote:Thanks Mayor for your feedback! New version is in the work, hopefully it will fix the issue.
Just wondering if you can share a little more in detail, did you press "start" button, or "Test Conv." button?
Hi. I tried both "TEST TRIGGERS" and "START" i tried on all the categories. I dont use bluetooth though if its required.
I like the app's concept very much and the moaning system is the best i ever saw here on the forum. Hope you can figure out whats the issues of vocal conversations

Thanks for the consideration.
WM 161cm G-CUP

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Mayor166 wrote:
philpw99 wrote:Thanks Mayor for your feedback! New version is in the work, hopefully it will fix the issue.
Hi. I tried both "TEST TRIGGERS" and "START" i tried on all the categories. I dont use bluetooth though if its required.
I like the app's concept very much and the moaning system is the best i ever saw here on the forum. Hope you can figure out whats the issues of vocal conversations

Thanks for telling me! You are using the 1.0, please download the new 1.1 version, which is much improved. The "Test Trigger" is now "Start", and the "Start" is now "Test Conv." It works better. It lists all the triggers, so you can either click on the trigger, or say it yourself. Bluetooth is not required.

The new version 1.2 will have values that you can save. Like once you say "my favorite color is red", then the app will know it from now on. Not release yet.

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

bootylover24 wrote:This is awesome. Philipw, are you planning on "gameifying" the app?
"gamifying" is the goal from the beginning. It will be your decision how to game this app. You can tell jokes, say nasty things, ask quiz then give rewards... The way you like.

If you are serious about making your own profile, please PM me, and I will give you a link to my filemaker program, which is the best way to make the profile.

Also you can put your own moaning sound files in a profile. So you can make the moaning the way you like. So far the filemaker only have 10 slots for each level, 40 total for all 4 levels, it will be unlimited moaning sounds in the future.

However, you need to have the latest version, 16, to run it. And it was tested only under windows system.

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

philpw99 wrote:
Mayor166 wrote:

Thanks for telling me! You are using the 1.0, please download the new 1.1 version, which is much improved. The "Test Trigger" is now "Start", and the "Start" is now "Test Conv." It works better. It lists all the triggers, so you can either click on the trigger, or say it yourself. Bluetooth is not required.

The new version 1.2 will have values that you can save. Like once you say "my favorite color is red", then the app will know it from now on. Not release yet.
Ohh. Well i saw 2 versions one with the F mode and the other without. I downloaded it from your doll33 website of the app the one with the F mode. Where can i get the 1.1 version? Thanks!
I appreciate your help!
WM 161cm G-CUP

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

wow this is really awesome. i always thought that even just some appropriately timed moderate-heavy breathing and sexy moaning sounds coming from a doll would be enough to add a whole new dimension to play time.

Would love to try this out someday. But i would definitely only be willing to use something that was a completely stand alone software app., totally separate from those google play store shenanigans. the program-your-own-text to-speech thing sounds like a nice feature.

I wonder, if i put some time into it, if i could build an arduino package that would output sounds based on motion sensor inputs. would be nice to have the output speaker mounted in the mouth for additional realism. but that would definitely limit the functionality of the mouth for "other purposes".
would need a waterproof speaker, lol
maybe the speaker, if small enough, could be mounted inside the nose, so the sound is very close to actually coming out of the mouth but not, so would leave the mouth free for other uses.
this would be a tedious doll-mod project
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

DARKSUN wrote:wow this is really awesome. i always thought that even just some appropriately timed moderate-heavy breathing and sexy moaning sounds coming from a doll would be enough to add a whole new dimension to play time.

Would love to try this out someday. But i would definitely only be willing to use something that was a completely stand alone software app., totally separate from those google play store shenanigans. the program-your-own-text to-speech thing sounds like a nice feature.

I wonder, if i put some time into it, if i could build an arduino package that would output sounds based on motion sensor inputs. would be nice to have the output speaker mounted in the mouth for additional realism. but that would definitely limit the functionality of the mouth for "other purposes".
would need a waterproof speaker, lol
maybe the speaker, if small enough, could be mounted inside the nose, so the sound is very close to actually coming out of the mouth but not, so would leave the mouth free for other uses.
this would be a tedious doll-mod project
I have gotten Eva one of these, It can fit in the mouth or hang it on a necklace under her neck close or under wig.

https://www.amazon.com/iFrogz-Tadpole-w ... th+speaker

RainKing
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Projecteva
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Projecteva »

Good afternoon :)! From what I have read beginning to end, this sounds amazing for starting a form of AI. When I went on to the website and attempt to download it there, my screen wolf do a quick flicker, like a screen shot flicker. I attempted again, same thing. I pressed the mirror option, same thing. I come back to this site and attempt the TDF F mode exclusive tab and I get a warning that it may cause harm to the device. I back out. I select the mirror option below the TDF exclusive and I get a warning saying that it was attempting to download files. I back out on this option too. Is this normal, or something I should be concerned about, should the developer not be aware of these pop ups? Many thanks

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

I tried all versions. The 1.1 doesnt have F mode and also doesnt work on vocal conversations :\
WM 161cm G-CUP

Projecteva
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Projecteva »

@mayor166: Okay, thanks for the heads up. Perhaps a new update and bugs are being worked out. If you don't mind my asking, when you downloaded the app, did you get warning window pop ups?

INFORMATIONS