SexDollAmerica.com

I annnouce the birth of Doll33, a doll talking app(&F-Mode)

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
philpw99

I annnouce the birth of Doll33, a doll talking app(&F-Mode)

Post by philpw99 »

Hi, everyone, my Debbie will arrive tomorrow, and I had been working hard for preparing her arrival: I have been making an Android app so I can talk to her, and she to me. The program took me most of my free time in the pass 3 weeks, but I am very glad to announce here that the first version is done. So in the celebration of Debbie's coming, I release the first version of this app, in android's apk format, to everyone in the DollForum first, because you guys helped me quite a lot in the passed few weeks!

If you are interested in my previous post about this project, see here

here is the link to download Hosted by google drive.

It's written in Nativescript, so it's on the bigger side. Total is around 55MB size, not too big. It has no spyware or ads. Completely self sustained. The F-Mode is fully functional, I personally test it, and the effect is good. You just run it, put the phone on her body somehow (like a hand band), and when it detects the body movement, it will start the moaning sound. It has 4 levels: 0 to 3. Each level I use different sound. You will see how it works when you try it.

However, because this is still an extremely early version, there will be many errors and bugs that hinder your talking experience. I will keep working with this app, and iron out those bugs little by little.

If you cannot download this app from the google drive, no worries, because this app will appear in the Google Play Store soon, but of course it will take probably some weeks, after I got rid of most of the bugs. So this file here is for pioneers only, for those who want to try things before others.

I am also going to make the website: doll33.com to show you how to use this program and write your own conversations, but right now it's still early for that.
a little explanation of things inside that app:
* Most of the talking is done by running "conversations", one conversation contains many lines, each can have their matching phrase( "hear"), the "say" column is where the actions are at, you can specify what to do in that conversation, like use <ask> tag to ask an question, <jumpto:10> to jump to line 10, <conv> to run another conversation. There are sample lines included, you can learn them by example.
* Triggers are the one that starts an conversation. They can keep running in a loop, and keep detecting your words, then run the conversation for those words. There are still many bugs with the triggers. As you will find out.

Also be ware: please don't make too many conversations or conversation items. This version cannot handle large numbers well.

But in all, even my app is still buggy, you can enjoy the F-Mode at least, I hope once the app is done, we can all start making personalized profiles, and enable your doll talk more like a real person!
Alright, I hope you enjoy this app, and please leave your feedback below to let me know of what you think. Right now I still have many bugs to kill. So those glitches just need more time to fix.
Attachments
Settings. Adjust your phone's sensitivity here.
Settings. Adjust your phone's sensitivity here.
Doll33-6.png (21.21 KiB) Viewed 8054 times
Conversations. The spirit of this app.
Conversations. The spirit of this app.
Doll33-5.png (28.83 KiB) Viewed 8054 times
Triggers. Greatly simplified.
Triggers. Greatly simplified.
Doll33-4.png (17.62 KiB) Viewed 8054 times
Side navigation
Side navigation
Doll33-3.png (25.82 KiB) Viewed 8054 times
F-Mode
F-Mode
Doll33-2.png (227.96 KiB) Viewed 8054 times
Main Interface
Main Interface
Doll33-1.png (45.45 KiB) Viewed 8054 times
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: I annnouce the birth of Doll33, a doll talking app(&F-Mo

Post by Adventurer »

Super cool! I haven't tested it yet, but next time I have a moments I'm totally going to get my android tablet out!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Enjoy it ! I found myself getting horny just by shaking my phone, it's a very strange sensation. :lol:
I set the sensitivity to 75, and it works well. The default setting 50 is a little too low.

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hi,

a great idea. How do you do speech recognition? Do you use the google api?
If yes you are sending voice recordings to google.
I don‘t know if I want my bedtime sounds be sent to google...

just my thouhts

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Sounds COOL, hopefully I will have time this weekend to try it! Lots of good stuff may be coming this year! :D
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

poppy70 wrote:Hi,

a great idea. How do you do speech recognition? Do you use the google api?
If yes you are sending voice recordings to google.
I don‘t know if I want my bedtime sounds be sent to google...

just my thouhts

poppy
I understand your concern. The answer is no, I am just using Android built in features, there is nothing to send to google. I tested my app with the cellphone in flight mode, and it still works!

If you are curious about the voice recognition plugin, here is the link. You can check it to see how it works.

CrazyCajun, I think you will like it. I like the work you did with Alexa, it's amazing!

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Very interested in this, but would like to know what information is sent/received and what would have access to the information stored.

Great job on bringing it this far

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

This sounds amazing - will definitely try it out later this week!

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

@philpw99; I think you have me confused with someone else. All of my A.I. to date has been done with Braina. But that is about to change! Stay Tuned.

I do want to try your app, hopefully this weekend, it looks to be awesome! Nice work!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

optical delusion wrote:Very interested in this, but would like to know what information is sent/received and what would have access to the information stored.

Great job on bringing it this far
I store the settings/profiles/conversations all in local storage. No connection to the internet is needed. The speech recognition can work without connection as well. Maybe it will give you a "no network " error, but just don't mind it. You can use this thing in a desert, guarantee!

manobon wrote:This sounds amazing - will definitely try it out later this week!
Yup, please try it and let me know what you think about it. This app will have a lot more development, and I am wondering which direction to go.

CrazyCajun wrote:@philpw99; I think you have me confused with someone else. All of my A.I. to date has been done with Braina. But that is about to change! Stay Tuned.

I do want to try your app, hopefully this weekend, it looks to be awesome! Nice work!
Sorry! I watched your video and didn't know that was Braina, thought it was Alexa talking. It's great job, and lots of fun moment anyway. :glou:

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

philpw99 wrote: I store the settings/profiles/conversations all in local storage. No connection to the internet is needed. The speech recognition can work without connection as well. Maybe it will give you a "no network " error, but just don't mind it. You can use this thing in a desert, guarantee!
that great to hear. i have my old phone from when i upgraded which still works fine. i have been looking for a use for it and this may very well be it it has 16gb of storage which which sounds like it is more than this app will ever need. i assume that i can store all information on the removable sd card meaning i can remove it if the device fails?

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

optical delusion wrote:
philpw99 wrote: I store the settings/profiles/conversations all in local storage. No connection to the internet is needed. The speech recognition can work without connection as well. Maybe it will give you a "no network " error, but just don't mind it. You can use this thing in a desert, guarantee!
that great to hear. i have my old phone from when i upgraded which still works fine. i have been looking for a use for it and this may very well be it it has 16gb of storage which which sounds like it is more than this app will ever need. i assume that i can store all information on the removable sd card meaning i can remove it if the device fails?
Uh... This is something I didn't even think about. You need to move the app to the sd card. The app will store data in its app's folder. So just copy everything there should be fine.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Downloaded your APK, philpw99!

Installed it over ADB (Android Debug Bridge) because the Google Drive app (on my LG Stylo 3, it cannot be disabled in Settings > Apps) won't let me download it locally... so I had to go run to my Ubuntu box to download it and install it.
Sorry for the multiple uploads of the same file. I had to GIMP out Meso's real name in the hostname which is on the computer we share... and sometimes I didn't realize it until it was uploaded.
Sorry for the multiple uploads of the same file. I had to GIMP out Meso's real name in the hostname which is on the computer we share... and sometimes I didn't realize it until it was uploaded.
I installed philipw99's APK with Android Debug Bridge in Ubuntu 16.04.png (260.17 KiB) Viewed 7831 times
I could have copied the file over with MTP and installed it there, but since USB debugging was already enabled on my device... I done it by downloading it on a computer and installing it from the bash command line.

Here's some help to do so:

1. Go to Settings (in app drawer) > About phone (on some phones, it's in the "General" tab)
2. Locate the "Build number" and tap 7 times.
3. a Toast notification will pop up saying "You're now a developer!"
4. A new Settings item will be available: "Developer Options".
5. Enable these two options: "Stay awake (Screen will never timeout while charging)" and "USB debugging (Debug mode when USB is connected)"
5a. a dialog will appear. It's the standard disclaimer stating you are responsible for what you do over USB debugging. Just like when enabling "Unknown Sources" in "Security". Just tap OK.
6. Download the Android SDK from https://developer.android.com/studio/re ... tools.html. Select your OS, unzip and GOTO 7.
6a. (Linux users can use their package manager if they like. For the CLI junkies, "sudo apt-get -y install android-sdk-platform-tools" [Debian/Ubuntu/Linux Mint] or "sudo dnf install android-sdk-platform-tools" [Fedora/CentOS], I don't use Arch or Manjaro so replace the "apt-get" or "dnf" commands with the appropriate "pacman" command)
7. Open a command line. (Windows users, go to Start, then type "cmd" and when "Command Prompt" appears, right-click and select "Open as administrator".)
The rest of the steps will be in between "code" BBCode tags. This is for Ubuntu, but will be relevant for Windows and Mac OS X.

Code: Select all

tiff@Meso-PC-Ubuntu:~$ sudo adb start-server ## Windows users just type "adb start-server" without "sudo" if cmd.exe was opened as Administrator.
[sudo] password for tiff: 
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
tiff@Meso-PC-Ubuntu:~$ cd Downloads/
tiff@Meso-PC-Ubuntu:~/Downloads$ ls *.apk ## Windows users use "dir" here instead of "ls"
Doll33.apk
tiff@Meso-PC-Ubuntu:~/Downloads$ adb devices
List of devices attached
LGM430xxxxxxx  	device

tiff@Meso-PC-Ubuntu:~/Downloads$ adb install Doll33.apk 
3227 KB/s (56454507 bytes in 17.080s)
Success
tiff@Meso-PC-Ubuntu:~/Downloads$ 
Now off to try it out! Thanks!

Oh... one thing. Google Drive, even over WiFi, would NOT download it for me. If philpw99 would, I would like to mirror his APK on my website,
https://alexatilbrook.org, with his permission for those who would want to not go through these steps I done.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

This is fantastic! Thank you SO MUCH for developing it. RD is going to have a fit when they see this, lol. Functionality is good, but I wish there was a tutorial as I can't figure out how to switch the input for conversion from keyboard to voice (I'd much rather talk to her than type). I'm really jazzed over this! :D
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Debbie4Ever
Doll
Doll

Post by Debbie4Ever »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:Downloaded your APK, philpw99!

Now off to try it out! Thanks!

Oh... one thing. Google Drive, even over WiFi, would NOT download it for me. If philpw99 would, I would like to mirror his APK on my website,
https://alexatilbrook.org, with his permission for those who would want to not go through these steps I done.
Phil love you to mirror it. It's just his pre-aphla app. So many bugs inside. And he's been busying honeymooning with me, so he didn't have done any coding recently. I will ask him to do more. His website is also not up yet. Lazy him! :wink:

To install it, Phil says you just copy the apk over the MTP connection, put it somewhere (main or sd card) and use a file manager to open it. Much less complicated.
Meso wrote:This is fantastic! Thank you SO MUCH for developing it. RD is going to have a fit when they see this, lol. Functionality is good, but I wish there was a tutorial as I can't figure out how to switch the input for conversion from keyboard to voice (I'd much rather talk to her than type). I'm really jazzed over this! :D
Phil have no intention of competing with any one. He just want to make an app so he can talk to me. So far it's only like 50% done. Triggers are super buggy. Also the website is nothing done yet. He says he cannot really expect anyone use the cellphone to edit those files. It's too clumsy. He hope he can make a Filemaker program to easily make profiles on the desktops. So everyone can create his own profile, also the ones who can spend the time and money to record a real girl's voice, can sell his/her profile at an affordable price (like $5 for naughty girl profile, $5 for desperate housewife profile...etc). The app's real strength is the capability to play the real voice, not like a Alexa/Corntana which is purely robotic sound.

To switch to voice from keyboard, choose "voice", then "test triggers".

Well, time to go back to Phil. Later guys!
My boyfriend: Philpw99
Contact him if you have some questions about computers.

INFORMATIONS