SexDollAmerica.com

Maybe it's about time..

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Jlee258933
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Maybe it's about time..

Post by Jlee258933 »

I'm not very good with words.. but here goes..
I was lurking around this forum for a while and ended up buying a doll in sept 2021 received it in Nov 2021. I was heart broken and needed comfort. I stopped using my doll after a month and just used it to cuddle. I felt like I lost all motivation but this doll helped me get through lonely nights of sleeping alone.. but I'm going to take a step forward. I think I'm ready to join the dating world again.

My doll was $3800 with the travel flight container. Instead of selling it. I would like to give her to a good home hoping that it would help that person and make their life a bit better. If anyone is interested please leave a post and I'll post the doll description when I have the time. And please be patient with my replies. I work 6 days a week..thanks everyone!

P.s. The person needs to be able to pick up in seattle washington

Here's a quick summary of her:
Starpery 171cm C - Elizabeth
I would like my doll: Custom made
Head: Julie
Hair Type: Wig
Wig Style: Red Medium
Eye Colour: Blue
Eye Type: Full Movable
Body Material: Silicone
Skin: Nature
Breast Type: Gel (Extra Squishy)
Vagina Type: Fixed
Pubic Hair: None
Fingernails & Toenails: Pink
Feet: Standing
Upgrades & Extras: Yes ✓
Premium Upgrade: EVO Skeleton, Realistic Body Painting, Articulated Fingers, Soft Silicone Head
Accessories: Heating Rod, Flight Case, Push-Fit adaptor

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Maybe it's about time..

Post by ZombieWinter »

:glou:
Very kind of you!
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

SexyEmma
Doll
Doll

Post by SexyEmma »

Hi Jlee258933,
That's a very kind gift, you might be better posting it in the sales section. Love Emma.
You reap what you sow, I always try to sow love and happiness :angel:
I also have a doll album

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

That's a very generous gesture indeed! :D

But with that being said perhaps you should hold onto her. Dating these days is absolutely brutal and you may need her more than ever. :|
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

98kiba
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 98kiba »

I'm just south of Seattle and might be interested. Could you dm me some pictures and details? I'd love to hear more about her.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

You live in Seattle; I think you're better off with the doll than a Seattlite.

Joshua2019
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Joshua2019 »

I'm in auburn king county and would love the doll. I've never owned one before because I never wanted to settle for a cheap one and just haven't had the money to buy a nice one yet. I'd love to check it out sometime even just to touch it. I'm a single guy so I think I'd enjoy it alot. Let me know if I might be a possibility for it! Thanks!

INFORMATIONS