yldoll.com

Emily, The Bra Destroyer - YL150cm TORSO Review

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
micofm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Emily, The Bra Destroyer - YL150cm TORSO Review

Post by micofm »

The name Emily just came to me randomly, and after calling her that for a few weeks it stuck. The title of "The Bra Destroyer" is due to her breasts which are too big for even my largest bras (US 42H & US 38J & UK 40GG & UK 36J). I have some bigger bras coming and we'll see how well she fits them.

Background:
This is my first TPE doll. I like breasts a lot and have or previously owned busty aichan, pipedream breast torso, multiple no name breast forms, multiple Ivita breasts forms, Meiki plush torso and a Dekunoboo G2 sitting full doll.

Specs:
YL150cm/BB torso / Light tan / Insert Vagina / Head WM#156 / Pink Areolas and Vagina / Normal shoulders

Vendor:
Eric from YLDoll great communication and service, highly recommended.

Timeline:
Ordered on Jan 15, 2018, factory photos on Jan 24, 2018, shipped on Jan 26, 2018, arrived Feb 1, 2018.

Shipping/Packaging:
Lacking. Box dimensions are 90cm long / 44cm wide / 31 cm tall The box was not damaged. The doll has black dirt staining on the right shoulder. I put both FedEx and Jinsan (maker of YL dolls) at fault given the poor handling and loose box with no foam on the top (foam on all sides but the top, no piece of wood). The torso rattled around and I believe it rotated almost 180 degrees. Some of this is due to her being a torso, but it's no excuse and every doll should be packaged properly regardless of type or size. It is an issue, but luckily there was no major damage and I don't mind the staining, but others might.

Weight:
Manageable and light. I tried lifting 40kg sandbags which I can do, but the 33kg box is hard to lift solo and I actually hurt my back doing it. The doll weighs 27.7KG (claimed 27kg, so accurate) without the head. Luckily she's a torso so she's lighter and I don't have to watch out for delicate limbs. Initially she seemed very heavy, but I'm getting use to the weight and it's well within the range that I can handle. I'm learning better lifting and moving techniques as well. The most common tactics for me are to sit the doll upright or roll her 90-180degrees like a log on the bed (probably an armless torso technique only). I feel confident that I could handle a doll heavier than this in the future, but lighter is still better in my opinion and it's great starter doll weight. For comparison, the WM long nipple torso weighs 27+2kg but has no thighs, and a PD158 torso would probably weigh more. 1 month in, and I can easily handle the doll now.

Seeping Oil:
The box has some oil spots, and blankets, and clothes do get oily. Oil has generally stopped seeping out now a week later. After 1 oil bath and lots of Vaseline, no oil appears to be seeping 1 month later.

TPE smell:
Is present, not too strong, but very noticeable, normal, and gets weaker over time. 1 month later and there is much less of a smell.

General Size:
There is a big optical illusion with these dolls. I've heard it mentioned before (narrow shoulders, papaya breasts, slim waists, etc) but I didn't understand it until now. So if you haven't seen one in person, take your measurements really closely and don't be blinded by the height, bust or silhouette. My perception of how large this doll was from the photos and measurements was completely off. If you take the breasts away, the doll looks too slim in my opinion, and is comparable to an exceptionally slim and skinny woman. My ideal doll would be bigger and taller, but I would probaby not buy a heavier doll for the same sized breasts.

Measurements:
Accurate. I've double checked and all of the YL measurements from the factory are accurate.
Bust: 110-118cm / Underbust: 55cm / Waist: 55cm / Hip: 90cm / Thigh widest: 50cm / Thigh narrowest: 35cm / Thigh inseam length 22cm / Height (no head) 84cm
Up to 118cm bust if you push the breasts up like when supported by a tight bra.
The thinnest part of the waist is the same spot as the underbust due to the papaya shape and relatively long and low breast to torso connection.

Torso Doll:
Excellent, for me at least. It's a huge advantage not having to worry about fragile hands or feet and long limbs. This includes posing, dressing, cleaning, etc. Less doll is less work. There is some lost realism with having a torso over a full doll. I already see that comparing my full size fabric doll which is a different experience to the torso. I wonder how much more real it would feel with a full doll, but it'll be a compromise of weight, ease of handling, storage size and price, but I'm thinking it would be worth it in the future.

Breasts:
Huge, not as big as I perceived them to be, but still huge. My fabric doll has a bust of ~101cm with a larger underbust, so even though the total bust is less, the perceived size is similar. Due to the papaya shape, they are vertically long and wrap around the body an bit and appear smaller. They are very soft and relatively light (claimed ~2kg I've not weighed them) not as soft as the busty aichan, but very comparable. I like to have the breasts in smaller tight bras, and these are light and soft enough to do that. I do feel they could be softer but that would make them more fragile and prone to tears so this is a good compromise. There is a noticeable "beach ball" or "Basketball" like noise that these breasts make. I believe all hollow ones do but it's more pronounced due to the size. The noise breaks the realism occasionally since it happens during some movements and handling, but it's minor and is worth it for lighter and softer breasts.

Nipples:
They appear different than the early batches of the YL150/BB. The early batches seemed to have a raised edge around the areola and what seems like longer nipples. Her's are painted pink though so I can't tell for sure until the color washes off.

Breast sex:
Amazing. This is the primary reason I bought the doll and this alone makes it worth it. Breast sex is almost completely visual. It's not particularly stimulating given breasts are smooth and not very tight. This is true for all breast toys (except textured ones) and even real breasts. The true stimulation comes from seeing the act and the idea of having your penis in between breasts. This means the best breast sex for you will be with the most attractive breasts to you. There is also a jiggle or bounce factor but that is related to the softness, and once again ultimately a visual element. Bigger or softer does not mean better for everyone. To me, these are some of the best looking breasts, and the softness/bounciness is basically ideal, which means the breast sex is ideal for me given the other toys I've tried. Other potential options I considered were the WM B15 torso, the WM long nipple torso, the WM148L cup and the PD158. But those were either smaller or less attractive to me or in the case of the PD158 appears to be harder and less jiggly, though we'd need a good side-by-side to know for sure. There is also a full coverage concept where you'd want the breasts to fully wrap around your penis, and this doll meets that need easily. I have run into some issues with the papaya shape which is too long and low and negatively impacts the upright breast sex position, but perhaps I can work around this with more experience. Also, a lack of arms and hands could negatively impact your visual experience so do consider that. I'm personally fine without them and I've always disliked the way the wired fingers looked anyways.

Vagina:
Good. My first 2 attempts with a female condom were relatively unsuccessful. Keep in mind these were my first times using a female condom, and I might be doing it wrong. I later just gave up and tried raw, and it was much better. Even though I have an insert (which might've been a factor with the female condoms) I don't want to go raw to minimize the removal and insertion of the insert which I personally think is too agressive for the TPE and will contribute to vaginal tears. I'm currently putting this on hiatus until try a few things unless you guys have some advice. None of this is specific to this doll though since she has a standard WM insert vagina.

Butt:
Nice. The butt looks nice and is big and soft enough for me. I'm not a butt-man so I can't really comment on it further, but I suspect it's neither big enough or soft enough for enthusiasts. I have not tried anal and have no plans to. Because this torso has thighs, you can also pose her in proper doggy style and similar positions.

Thighs:
Nice. The thighs allow you to sit the torso upright. This makes things much easier than a legless torso. You still might need to balance the doll with one hand, but she can sit freely depending on the surface and angle. The thighs are soft and big, but not as big as I'd perceived them to be. I personally like even larger thighs like on my fabric doll, so these are a little disappointing. They still look great and the thigh to body and butt areas are much more realistic than my fabric doll. Compared to other torso dolls, having thighs is a big plus to me and I do prefer it over arms. The torso has longer thighs than what was pictured in the original thread. Perhaps it's an optical illusion, but I want to believe that there might be the option to customize the specific length and potentially add arms etc. I was told by Eric that this was not possible. Given that the nipples look different, there's also a chance that this is a different mold with longer thighs.

Thigh sex:
Pretty good. Less physically stimulating than vagina and less visually stimulating that breast sex, but works and is only possible with thighs obviously. You might want legs if this is your primary use, but it's a secondary one for me so just having the option is good enough.

Joints:
Fine. Not too stiff or loose.Originally, I had issues with the spine bending when I wanted the legs to bend, but I've since learned how to avoid this and it's not a problem anymore.

Cuddling/sleep:
Excellent. Torsos have no hands or feet so nothing to get tangled or damaged at the loss of some cuddling arm/leg specific positions. There is enough thigh for some leg tangling though. In my opinion, the breasts are too large for optimal cuddling, but you can literally wrap them around your head. The butt is well defined and nice to squeeze while cuddling. Cuddling from behind is great though and you can really apprcieate the breasts. She's also light enough to have resting completely on your chest, though I haven't tried sleeping in that position.

Staining:
Very Minor. I've tried white, beige, red, blue and pink and some black with only 1 pair of black lace panties that stained. The staining went away after a few days. I'm very glad that the pink and red clothing that I've tried doesn't stain since they are my personal favorites. I've also had no stains with black bras but I don't leave these on for more than 1 hour. I suspect the light tan color helps hide or prevent some of the staining.

Other:
There are some discolored creases or stretch marks on the breasts that are becoming more and more noticeable with time. I don't think they are expanding, just changing color? These coincidentally appear like real breasts stretch marks so I like to pretend they are real ones, but it's a visual annoyance and seems unique to my doll?
They upgraded the usb warmer. The old one was known to melt TPE. The new one still gets up to 55-60 Celsius in one spot which is too hot for me and I don't recommend you use it. https://www.amazon.com/Warmer-Applicabl ... B00KL4MPX0
I use and recommend this one which only gets to 41 Celcius for the whole length, I've used it with this doll for over 3 hours with no problems. https://www.amazon.com/ToysHeart-50498- ... B00GOPZGCW

Pros:
One of the lightest and largest breast combinations currently available.
27+2kg is light and easy to handle.
Thighs allow for free sitting and additional poses/positions.
No fragile limbs, hands or feet.
Cheaper than a full size doll.
Full size doll is available as well (YL150/BB)
Insert or removable vagina

Cons:
No limbs, hands or feet means some lost realism, poses/positions or standing.
Slim chest and papaya breasts is not ideal.
Breasts are too large for some clothing and therefore less dress up/cosplay options.

micofm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Emily, The Bra Destroyer - YL150cm TORSO Review

Post by micofm »

image006.jpg
image006.jpg (421 KiB) Viewed 9447 times
image007.jpg
image007.jpg (458.83 KiB) Viewed 9447 times
image017.jpg
image017.jpg (365.71 KiB) Viewed 9447 times
image019.jpg
image019.jpg (408.33 KiB) Viewed 9447 times
image018.jpg
image018.jpg (429.71 KiB) Viewed 9447 times

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

Good to know torso appears larger in pics.
Been thinking about this torso too.

Thanx for doing review.
More pics please :D

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

The breasts on this doll - in torso and full-body versions - have always left me enchanted, and you've done a great job dressing her to look her best.

Can you take some photos of the leg and arm stumps? What we've seen so far has not looked pretty -- the limbs appeared to have been cut off, rather than rounded. Is that still the case here?

Thanks for the review! May you and Emily have many happy years together!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

I was expecting to see some destroyed bras, but the bras in your picture still look fine. :cry:

j/k :wink:

Your review is well written. :thumbs_up:

If I didn't already own a similar Torso (WM long nipple), I might have bought this one.

I smiled a little bit about the "staining" section. Stains tell you much more about the used cloth and not really anything about the doll. :wink:

This one was also nice:
micofm wrote: Pros:
Insert or removable vagina
However, on to something helpfull. I hate Inserts and prefer female condoms. Putting female condoms in place is difficult and requires some training. They are best used in fixed vaginas. Putting them in an insert is much more difficult. Especially new inserts like yours are pretty tight. You may have more luck putting the female condom into her ass. But that's still tighter and more difficult than a fixed vagina.
It's also important to use the right kind of female condom. Right now I have tried 2 brands.
Ormelle
Pros: feels a little bit better
Cons: it's very thin and will not last very long. Placement is also a little bit more difficult
Pasante
Pros: More durable
Cons: feels good, but Ormelle feels a little bit better
I decided to use Pasante right now, because Ormelle breaks after just a few uses. May try other brands in future.
Before you use a female condom for the first time it is important, that you remove the lube on the outside. Your doll doesn't needs lube and you never know what kind of lube the maker of the condom used. (It could be harmfull to TPE ...)
For the placement of the condom I use a dildo shaped ball pen, which I won in a lottery at an erotic fair years ago. I tried different stuff, like a small dildo, but this usually doesn't work as good as the ball pen. You need something, that is a little bit thinner than a dick, as long or longer than your dick, with a rounded head, hard enough and doesn't stick on the condom. You put the condom on it and insert it into the orifice. Than you take it out and the condom hopefully stays inside. I usually put my fingers into the condom, while I carefully remove it (as before mentioned I use a very special ball pen). When the ball pen is outside I take my fingers out and the condom stays where it belongs.
Than the action can start. Don't forget to use enough lube. I usually lube my dick, than do a few thrust and relube my dick.
After you are done, carefully remove the female condom. If you pull it out whithout any care, it may work like a slingshoot and the result will be dirty. :wink: I turn the outer ring by 90 degrees and press the condom tight, so that the content stays inside.
If you successfully removed the condom you should extensively clean it and dry it, if you plan to use it again. Also check for holes while cleaning. If you find a hole, than throw the condom away. Of course you can also always use new ones, but in my oppinion my method works even better with used condoms. However after a certain time you have to replace it. Pasante condoms last 3 months for me. But this could differ, if you are more active than me.

Hope that will help you with your female condom experiments.

Mountaines

Post by Mountaines »

She's gorgeous! More pics or photos! :multi:

micofm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by micofm »

Sorry I had a busy week but I'm back. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Alabina21, I highly suggest you buy it if you don't have a large breasted torso or doll yet. This is basically as good as it gets with TPE in 2018. Anything else will be heavier or less soft.

CF, I'll have to take more stump photos. Included are the best I have for now. I also plan to take some more in-depth nude photos for reference.

Hentai_11, Thanks for the feedback! I also saw your threads and was extremely close to buying your torso based on your experiences with her. Those long nipples are mesmerizing, but without seeing your torso in a bra, I couldn't be sure if the breast shape would be what I wanted, but I've also have a long obsession with the YL150 and would probably regret not ever owning one so I was locked in. My review was both a doll review but also mainly a diary of my first month experience with a TPE doll. My main goal was to try to tell others things that I would have wanted to know before I bought her, and staining is definitely one of those things that I was worried about. I thought about cutting it down or not posting at all but in the end, I'd rather just have the info out there to help others in any way I can. Thanks for the tips on the female condoms, I'm using Pasante ones right now and will follow your advice.

And of course I have some more pics for everyone.

Stump and Rump ( :!: Warning there is some "fish eye" effect occurring)
image2002.jpg
image2002.jpg (540.33 KiB) Viewed 8774 times
This is a Victoria's Secret Bombshell size 38DD the largest they have for reference also leg stumps.
image2001.jpg
image2001.jpg (375.78 KiB) Viewed 8774 times
"Preheating" :whistle:
image013.jpg
image013.jpg (304.4 KiB) Viewed 8774 times
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy 38DD also arm stumps
image001.jpg
image001.jpg (697.07 KiB) Viewed 8774 times
image012.jpg
image012.jpg (605.33 KiB) Viewed 8774 times

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

love her - thanks for sharing your pics

doom699
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doom699 »

@micofm: Wait so you think going raw inside the insert damage the TPE?
If this is so much trouble why going with inserts?

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

micofm wrote:Those long nipples are mesmerizing, but without seeing your torso in a bra, I couldn't be sure if the breast shape would be what I wanted ...
I gave up to search a bra for her. Even if I could find a fitting one, I won't risk to harm her nipples. I prefer bare breast anyway. :D However, you found some nice bras for your Emily.
doom699 wrote:@micofm: Wait so you think going raw inside the insert damage the TPE?
If this is so much trouble why going with inserts?
That's not precicely what he said. He said removing and reinserting the insert will stress the crotch area and can lead to damages. And from personal experience I can state, that this is true. However I can't answer, why micofm bought insert style. She is his first doll, so maybe he was like me and needed to see them live and in color, to know that he doesn't like inserts. :?:

doom699
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doom699 »

@hentai_11: Thanks for clarifying. So I guess the condom is to avoid removing the insert for cleaning if I understand this now?
Sorry if it sounds like my reading skill is failing me.

micofm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by micofm »

Thanks for the clarification on the insert. Going raw in the insert means you need to clean it, which most likely means you need to remove it. I want to avoid inserting and removing it which can damage the doll. This and many other common wear and tear damages can be seen in the buy/sell listing on the forum, and I highly recommend people look through there if you're curious how and why dolls get damaged. My main reasons for getting the insert were that I believed it was equivalent to the fixed style in terms of feel, which I now doubt, and wanted to have the most options when it came to replacement inserts and selling, and cleaning etc, so having the insert seems like a better choice. I've also had mold on some other toys so I did not want to be left with a moldy fixed vagina. I'm still undecided on this, but probably will try fixed next time to see the other option.

@Hentai_11, Please do consider getting at least one bra and trying it, if not for yourself, for me and the community :o. I don't believe it will damage her nipples if worn for photos only, and worst case, cut a hole :lol:.

I still haven't found a bra that fits, as even my new largest bra a Kris line Brilliant (Kris 65O/ EU65W) is still too small but very close to a perfect fit. A good fitting bra is amazing and I'm currently exploring the right sizes and loving it. Though I have a huge bra fetish as you can probably tell.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Brillant-W ... 2661382077

You can tell the bra is too small in the photos by the underwire placement which is not fully touching her chest on both the center (not touching) and the side (touching). Ironically a tight bra that doesn't fit actually looks better and more sexy in some cases. I personally like slightly tight bras so there's a sweet spot where the best looking bra is slightly too small in the right ways. I was planning to post the full set later along with many more, but I'll give a sneak peek in the hopes that Hentai_11 buys the same bra for comparison pics :wink:

Sneak peek: Kris line Brilliant 65O / EU 65W also no glasses and new lace front wig
DIMG_20180317_230402.jpg
DIMG_20180317_230402.jpg (998.31 KiB) Viewed 8394 times
A good fitting bra will have the underwire reach the end of the breast. Also notice the torso to breast width difference.
DIMG_20180317_230706.jpg
DIMG_20180317_230706.jpg (493.47 KiB) Viewed 8394 times
Cacique cotton plunge 40H those black panties stained her as well, but it's fading. :shakefist:
Attachments
image011.jpg
image011.jpg (445.83 KiB) Viewed 8415 times
image005.jpg
image005.jpg (397.74 KiB) Viewed 8415 times
image004.jpg
image004.jpg (549.07 KiB) Viewed 8415 times
image015.jpg
image015.jpg (636.51 KiB) Viewed 8415 times
image014.jpg
image014.jpg (570.11 KiB) Viewed 8415 times

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

micofm wrote: @Hentai_11, Please do consider getting at least one bra and trying it, if not for yourself, for me and the community :o.
I followed your link, but I don't like to buy from ebay. However the good news is I found the bra on (german) amazon. The bad news is, the delivery time is 1 to 3 weeks. I start my easter vacation on this weekend, so I don't want to order it right now. I prefer to be at least in the city, when the parcel arrives ... I put it on my amazon wishlist and maybe I will order it, when I am back from my vacation. Who knows, you may even find some better fitting bra in the mean time ...

machomadness5150
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by machomadness5150 »

Very lovely

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

I don't really have any comments, I would just like to click a "like" button for this thread. Also, I like her title... The Bra Destroyer. Sounds like a mean doll. 8)
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

INFORMATIONS