yldoll.com

Irina - "You are so mysterious!"/ 165 cm YL doll

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
OniSairento5
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Irina - "You are so mysterious!"/ 165 cm YL doll

Post by OniSairento5 »

Hi to all TDF members from Russia! I want to introduce my 165 cm YL doll. Her name is Irina. (Sorry for my very bad english :o )
It's time to start my story. This is my second doll. The first doll was WM doll 161 G cup. Her burst it really coll, but her hip and buttocks was small. Very small for me i must say beacuse i love big butt. So i started my search for doll with pretty big ass. Maybe you ask: "Why you don't buy YL doll 165 cm in first time?". And i answer... This doll did not exist at that time. But in one of wonderful day YL introduce this beaty body. So i send message to Issac from SSD and make my order. I bouthg my first doll from SSD and then i trust them. Production takes to weeks, delivery takes 1.5 month.
About doll now. I was worried that the doll would be very hard to touch, beacuse WM doll was realy hard to toch. Ass was like a stone. However YL doll very soft and her beautiful butt so soft like aaaaa....... like a soft fruit. Not real ass actually, but YL on the right direction i think. Absolutely all soft: hands, legs, burst, back, tummy, fingers like a real. About head. I order WM #159 head :o. Most pretty to me. Shrug skeleton very useful.
Now a negative sides. The fingers don't have a skeleton. Only wire instead of metal bones. I know all doll have this problems, but maybe already need to do something with this? Head connector old as the world in iron age. Very uncomfortable and the head often falls. 6YE create second generation of head connecotr... another developers still can't create something more comfortable i think. Right hand and leg move more hard. The first doll have the same problem. It seems YL and WM have problems on all dolls with that. Also i think a hip fd doll a little less then 104 cm. I did not measure them, but I will. Calf muscle (i don't how tell it on english, showing it on photo) very soft it realy good, but i think ass must be soft like them.
The doll a realy sweat. I hope YL in future will be create more progressive dolls. Very waiting for doll with hip 108 cm and big buttocks. Buttocks on this doll still not so big. Maybe them need add + 3-4 cm to it.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Irina - "You are so mysterious!"/ 165 cm YL doll

Post by The Messenger »

That's a beautiful doll.
Thanks for sharing.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

Thanks for sharing this beautiful YL. This is one I’ve been keeping in mind as well especially for the far booty. Do you think you can post some pics of her butt? Standing or otherwise?

Dimon28
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dimon28 »

Congratulations on your excellent purchase. I wish you sweet nights with your new doll. Hello from St.Petersburg.
--------------------
Поздравляю Вас с отличной покупкой. Желаю Вам сладких ночей с вашей новой куколкой. Привет из Санкт-Петербурга.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Congratulations on your new, beautiful lover!
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

Damn that is a nice looking doll. Yes, some more butt photos please - maybe some video of you squeezing that butt that is "so soft like aaaaa"? First doll WM161 "ass like stone" though?? I find that hard to believe - I think WM TPE formulation is quite soft.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey man nice review and introduction. Definitely hear you on the wire hands...kinda a shame this is still the standard state. Anyway, I am also considering this doll for sure. One thing I wondered you mentioned you'd like the ass to feel more like the calfs, just wondering did you mean the calf are not softer but feel little but better (fleshy ass like) maybe?

P.s. @ leaverus, I know what he means, got a 158D myself and tho it's not literally hard like stone lol it is definitly not soft like an ass would be too :p. The titties feel great, but the ass not so much as to squishing / lifting / slapping it. The TPE is just a tad bit to firm for that.

So yeah, the softness of her (165's) ass definitely got me wondering :P But man I do second you on the video part...have not seen any actual footage of this doll at all...would love to see that ass squished / slapped lol that would make my day!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

HOT!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey man, I am also considering this doll! So was nice to read you review. One thing I am curious about is her measurements; they are very often wrong on the sites that sell them. So if you could do me a huge favor, could you maybe tell me her true BWH and maybe also tights and underbreast measurements?

Hope all is well and you are enjoying her! How do you find the waist-hip ratio look; is it not to extreme in you opinion? And can you say already something about sex?

Sorry, lot of questions and you are new I see, but hope you could help a doll brother out!
Greetz, Avante
OniSairento5 wrote: Shrug skeleton very useful.

Also i think a hip fd doll a little less then 104 cm. I did not measure them, but I will. Calf muscle (i don't how tell it on english, showing it on photo) very soft it realy good, but i think ass must be soft like them.
The doll a realy sweat. I hope YL in future will be create more progressive dolls. Very waiting for doll with hip 108 cm and big buttocks. Buttocks on this doll still not so big. Maybe them need add + 3-4 cm to it.
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

OniSairento5
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by OniSairento5 »

Thanks to all for congratulations. I post later video about how her ass are soft.
To avante:
"Hope all is well and you are enjoying her! How do you find the waist-hip ratio look; is it not to extreme in you opinion? And can you say already something about sex?"
Waist-hip ratio looks amazing! But i want a little longer hips. I chek her size letter. Sex is something wonderful. It is impossible to describe in words. Hower vagina and anus are located not absolutely conveniently. Doggy style is possible, but only in anus.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Good to hear on the sex being wondefull, but a little less on the doggy in anus...thought they'd moved the anus up, and hoped this also meant the vagina...asked YourDoll but they dont respond to my questions unfortunately., but yeah to me this is really a shame, would have loved to bang that ass from behind tho not anus...think the chances of that tearing are like 100%. Video does sound great tho man!!!

OniSairento5
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by OniSairento5 »

A little update. Some photo's and video showing how butt soft.
https://yadi.sk/i/u4BFPo8w7j8aWQ - I don\t know how to upload video, so i post link for downloading.
http://www.imageup.ru/img165/3174847/img_0021.jpg

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Oni,

Thanks for posting that vid man! Great to see how you can squish that ass, and how the part near the butt hole is flexible as hell too! I've heard/read from other users that her as is very soft. But words just cannot describe how this looks irl. So thanks a bunch!

If I might make a little request: I would love to see that ass from this angle and from straight behind while you slap the ass from the side, if you could :D.

OniSairento5
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by OniSairento5 »

avante wrote:Hi Oni,

Thanks for posting that vid man! Great to see how you can squish that ass, and how the part near the butt hole is flexible as hell too! I've heard/read from other users that her as is very soft. But words just cannot describe how this looks irl. So thanks a bunch!

If I might make a little request: I would love to see that ass from this angle and from straight behind while you slap the ass from the side, if you could :D.
I try. Also i working about taking size of BWH. It take's a few days.

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

oh wow, that butt is very soft and jiggly isn't it. thanks for posting that video. yes, more please

INFORMATIONS