yldoll.com

YL 155, 84C/D, Rafaela/Thelma/Rebel reviews?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

YL 155, 84C/D, Rafaela/Thelma/Rebel reviews?

Post by Hollywoodknights69 »

Hello TDF,
Does any one have any review of the YL 155cm 84C/D Rafaela/Thelma/Rebel doll? I’ve seen the doll described by at least 3 different names. I have attempted to communicate with 2 vendors about this doll (not verified by TDF), and they have awesome pictures but, beyond that, no more
information. I would like to hear feed back from some one who has purchased this doll in reference to quality, beauty and functionality. I would also like to get some direction on finding factory pictures of the doll. In addition, if you could advise me as to where you purchased the doll. I’m new to the site and trying to navigate. Thanks!
HK69 and Orchid (IT163; Selina face)

INFORMATIONS