yldoll.com

So how often do you need to oil and add vaseline to the doll

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

So how often do you need to oil and add vaseline to the doll

Post by danDub »

I plan to get an insert for easier cleaning for my future doll in a few weeks but obviously the entire doll will also need care so how often will oil and vaseline need to be applied? After every use? Once a month?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: So how often do you need to oil and add vaseline to the

Post by Cubiko »

You don’t need to oil and use vaseline on the doll at all. I have dolls that are 4 years old and never been oiled, no material falling apart or splitting or drying out yet. But some recommend you do it to keep doll in optimal condition and to avoid damage in «high traffic» areas. For how often, and where, someone else will have to chime in, but the doll will not fall apart or disintegrate if you don’t have a strict oil and vaseline regime :roll:

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Like Mandos said, especially for the newer generation tpe's out there they seem to be able to retain their oil much more efficiently so you don't need to oil them much, if at all. Where before it was advised to replenish these oils from time to time to compensate for the quantities leachin out, the general consensus now seems to be heading in the other direction. You can get an idea if she needs oiling when her skin becomes stiffer/too firm to the touch.

Personally i only very lightly oil my dolls every now and then for cleaning them. just enough to dislodge the accumulated dirt which will form small clumps that can then easily be picked up with a soft wet cloth. I also make sure to pick up as much of the remaining oil as possible so she only gets to absorb a minimal amount, which usually gets absorbed within 2 minutes. This seems to be more than enough oil to keep the material supple in my opinion, especially on my never 157b. Even then i might be overdoing it a little. I'm just lazy and like to avoid taking them in the tub for cleaning too often because of my bad back :lol:

I've not needed to apply vaseline at all on my 157b. Underarms and groin area seem to be holding up perfectly as is.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Every 3,000 miles or so....
Too much of anything is usually not good. May be a good idea when she first arrives to LIGHTLY oil her after she's been washed of factory release agents and powders. There is no requirement though.
Maybe a bit more often in and and around her lady parts. That depends on frequency of use, and how she is lubed up.

It's your own call!! once a month is ok. Could probably be even longer between slicking her up :)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

My TPE doll is relatively new, (less than a year). I've been doing light baby oil rubs every 3 months or so along with a smear of Vaseline on stress areas about once a month. I do also apply cornstarch very sparingly every so often. Seems to be working out pretty well so far. Skin is incredibly soft and supple. Even more so than when she first arrived.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I'm supposed to oil the doll?
I've never oiled any of them. I have four dolls for three years.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I covered this here https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 2#p1257102 and discussed oiling, powdering, Vaseline use and tests you can do to see if your gal requires a light smearing of oil vs when she may need a powder.

Almost every tpe doll is different to a certain degree as they are a unique cast and conditions and formulations during her manufacture can vary. Thus the need to oil vs powder when and how much will vary. Other variables are her use, how she is stored and the climate she now lives in.

The overall maintenance approach is discussed here
viewtopic.php?p=1000381#p1000381

My tip is less is more, so only light applications of either when you can tell (from the touch tests) that she needs it, and tpe dolls rarely need any oiling in the first few months, but a light coating of vaso in her stress areas (groin, cavities, butt crack and arm pits) will aid in tpe suppleness.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

yeah the newer tpe dolls have made some great changes for the better indeed. no need for overkill with the oil and vaseline. more importantly is being careful in handling and using them imo. just my two cents. I do wonder though is it possible to over powder the newer tpe and dry it out prematurely or is that not possible?

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Ive an old WM (but it could be any TPE brand) that's probably at least 6 years old (I'm old, so forget time). The TPE back then isn't like it is now (not even close) & that's good. I oil WhannaMarie once or twice a year to replace oils she's lost, which makes her skin harder. Also, it combats delamination (again, older TPE). Does it work? I dunno. I ask, but all I get as an answer is loud moans & wailing cries as she's too engrossed with multiple orgasms from my oily fist inside her cavity that holds her insert (I personally think she's faking the dry skin thing so I'll do this).
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I have used vaseline as the lube for the TPE insert on a YL128 TPE doll for a long time. The vaseline kind of starts making the insert material too soft over time. I imagine the same thing would happen on the doll itself if I overused vaseline on the doll herself. Having said this though, I still use vaseline as the lube on my inserts even though it may damage them over time because I have had a bad allergic reaction to a commercial lube and I am not going to risk having that happen again; it was not a fun healing process. Also, vaseline is actually good for the skin of your penis unlike most other lubes.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:I'm supposed to oil the doll?
I've never oiled any of them. I have four dolls for three years.
No LBW never oil silicone dolls.

They are talking about TPE dolls here.
My Doll Album is here!

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Thanks for the replys very helpful, don't want to end up making a noob mistake when it comes to maintinence

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:I'm supposed to oil the doll?
Of course. How else are you going to keep them from squeaking? :haha4:

coralsheep91
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coralsheep91 »

My Kimmy is a YL155C and has received a monthly oil bath for the past 18 months.

This is what is recommended for YL Dolls, check with your doll manufacturer for their recommendation.

https://www.yldoll.com/shop/index.php?r ... ation_id=7

Here she is right after her last oil bath and powder.

Coral
Kim: YL155 custom A cup with WM74 head

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

mandos wrote:You don’t need to oil and use vaseline on the doll at all. I have dolls that are 4 years old and never been oiled, no material falling apart or splitting or drying out yet. But some recommend you do it to keep doll in optimal condition and to avoid damage in «high traffic» areas. For how often, and where, someone else will have to chime in, but the doll will not fall apart or disintegrate if you don’t have a strict oil and vaseline regime :roll:
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS