yldoll.com

Are YL producing bodies with textured skin now?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
FullHouse

Re: Are YL producing bodies with textured skin now?

Post by FullHouse »

What about her placements Arthur, have they been corrected as well?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

FullHouse wrote:What about her placements Arthur, have they been corrected as well?
Hi there, well it was my understanding that YL adjusted the vagina and anal placements in their dolls about 2 years ago? Certainly with Helena when she is standing her vagina is pointing down with only the tip just visible, which is how I remember a RG looks. Helena is lucky enough to be excused bedroom duties as Sarah and Sophia fulfill that role very well so I haven't put Helena (or Astrid) into any stressful positions. As I recall the issue with older dolls was that the Vagina placement was too far forward which looked odd but enabled easier penetration in the missionary position. Of course most dolls of this size now have a joint in the spine so the pelvis can be angled better to make life easier.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Arthur1960 wrote:Took a few more close up pics of Helena's 'skin' today around her belly and butt and you can still see that texturing that I noticed earlier...
Sure looks like the real deal to me...nice!

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Goodness, thanks for the extra pics. This is the best doll skin detail that I've ever seen. I would totally order another doll if this feature was on an a-cup. I know SM tried to have this feature, but they didn't succeed. Their texture looks like poison oak scars that men get healed/diseased rash. We need more info from vendors or manufacturers on what models have this or will have this.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I was surprised to see that my Chass had a texture across her hands when I went to give her the honeymoon treatment.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

We have a 2018 yl148 classic and a 2017 yl148 , both have textured skin and feel vastly superior to any other doll I've felt so far . Every other doll I've felt was too smooth .

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Gadzooks! Her skin looks fantastic. I hope this becomes an industry standard.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

mckenzie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mckenzie »

Looks like quite a subtle change to me. I look forward to a time when it's standard for dolls to not only come with textured skin, but for manufacturers to include subtle variations in skin colour (like with "Artificial Human" dolls).

INFORMATIONS