yldoll.com

Are YL producing bodies with textured skin now?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Are YL producing bodies with textured skin now?

Post by Arthur1960 »

I'm wondering if YL are now producing some of their bodies with a textured skin finish on the tpe? I may have missed something about it if this is the case but I'm asking as my latest gal, Helena, a YL148D certainly has an enhanced look to her skin. I can't say I've noticed it on any of my other dolls from the Jinsan factory but certainly today while doing a photoshoot in bright light I could clearly see what looked like pores on the surface of her skin. I had initially wondered whether this was due to her plastic wrapping during transit but she's been here for 2 months now and it's still there and looks rather good, it certainly adds a little extra realism when you look closely. I've attached a couple of pics, which just happen to be of her boobs, incidentally she has the best, most realistic pair of all my gals!, If you zoom in you may be able to make out what I'm on about. Anyway I'm curious as to whether anyone else has noticed this or maybe someone from YL could let me know, in any case I'm very happy with her.
Attachments
IMG_20180918_173130_888.jpg
IMG_20180918_173130_888.jpg (381.28 KiB) Viewed 2726 times
2018-09-18_05-20-18.jpg
2018-09-18_05-20-18.jpg (290.39 KiB) Viewed 2726 times
2018-09-18_05-20-24.jpg
2018-09-18_05-20-24.jpg (295.29 KiB) Viewed 2726 times

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Are YL producing bodies with textured skin now?

Post by siliconelover »

IDK but it definitely looks as if there is a natural texture. Whatever the case, one thing is certain, she has a great looking rack 8)

Anxiously looking forward to receiving my new YL ...
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Titties!

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

I'm planning my purchase of an YL doll next month. Hopefully I get the same results as you. I want to match the skin and nipple color that is in your photos. Is this your own make up job or were you able to get them from the factory like this? If so what were your selections?
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

siliconelover wrote:IDK but it definitely looks as if there is a natural texture. Whatever the case, one thing is certain, she has a great looking rack 8)

Anxiously looking forward to receiving my new YL ...

Yes, out if my 8 gals she may not have the biggest boobs but they are certainly the most realistic in terms of looks and feel! I wonder if YL tweaked the mould of the classic 148?

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

I noticed this from the recent factory pictures sent to me (Alright!). But this doll is not YL. It may be across the board. These fingers look textured to me.
Attachments
21417 (10) (1).jpg
21417 (10) (1).jpg (71.5 KiB) Viewed 2645 times
21417 (9).jpg
21417 (9).jpg (93.19 KiB) Viewed 2645 times

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Honestly, if I didn't know better, I would have thought I was staring at silicone. Definitely detailed beyond what I am use to seeing on TPE dolls. The YL I am waiting on is a brand new just released doll which I would imagine will have these latest improvements.

What does the rest of this doll look like Arthur ?
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Looks very nice indeed.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Grubhed wrote:I'm planning my purchase of an YL doll next month. Hopefully I get the same results as you. I want to match the skin and nipple color that is in your photos. Is this your own make up job or were you able to get them from the factory like this? If so what were your selections?
Hi, I did request light tan colour nipples but I did add some makeup a few weeks ago to darken them a bit more. I use powdered eye brow or blusher makeup, dabbing it on with a small makeup applicator. I then dab on a little Vaseline and leave it to soak in for a few hours then the colour seems to hold well for some weeks.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

siliconelover wrote:Honestly, if I didn't know better, I would have thought I was staring at silicone. Definitely detailed beyond what I am use to seeing on TPE dolls. The YL I am waiting on is a brand new just released doll which I would imagine will have these latest improvements.

What does the rest of this doll look like Arthur ?
Hi, to my shame, Helena has been with me for a couple of months and she's rather had a bit of a back seat as a few of my other gals have been hogging the lime light. I plan to rectify that now though and have posted a few pics on her thread today. Also I shall try and fit in a bikini shoot soon and try and show some more of her detailing. I did notice when she arrived that she had been finished nicely and her tpe is about as good as I've seen so far and like I mentioned before her boobs are very nice, much improved compared to my 2 year old YL148.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

takikawa wrote:I noticed this from the recent factory pictures sent to me (Alright!). But this doll is not YL. It may be across the board. These fingers look textured to me.
Hands and feet have been nicely detailed with WM dolls already, but they didn't have texture detail for the rest of the body.

These boobs are the most detailed I've ever seen.... now to just have a super fit slim small top and rear assets doll with this detail all over.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Nice post. Thanks for sharing.
I love the idea that YL is advancing the technology.
definitely a turn on in those pics you took.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

The Messenger wrote:Nice post. Thanks for sharing.
I love the idea that YL is advancing the technology.
definitely a turn on in those pics you took.
Hi, thanks, yes it's been a couple of years since I was last with a RG and yesterday looking at Helena's D cup bosum I had to say they looked pretty real to me and they certainly feel close to the real thing! I was curious as to anyone else noticing these improvements, I understand that sometimes things are changed in the factory and the news can take a while to filter through but I for one like the way things are going!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Took a few more close up pics of Helena's 'skin' today around her belly and butt and you can still see that texturing that I noticed earlier...
Attachments
2018-09-19_03-30-40.jpg
2018-09-19_03-30-40.jpg (301.81 KiB) Viewed 2507 times
2018-09-19_03-30-48.jpg
2018-09-19_03-30-48.jpg (283.07 KiB) Viewed 2507 times
2018-09-19_03-31-01.jpg
2018-09-19_03-31-01.jpg (448.47 KiB) Viewed 2507 times

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Italia's old body is a YL 170 and yes, it has some texturing around the body, I replaced it because I ordered without standing feet, her new WM body is the 172 with bigger boobs and she can stand now, only the nipples are texturized on the new body :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

INFORMATIONS