yldoll.com

My YL 165 cam e in...And it's not what I expected...

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
brotha-d

Re: My YL 165 cam e in...And it's not what I expected...

Post by brotha-d »

Avante, I agree with you for the most part because this is my 3rd doll. All of which have some placement problems or engineering issues that make them non-functional for certain things.

I decided to take the risk due to this doggy tutorial, another that said Doctor recommended doggy with this model, etc. I'm sure there's something I'm not quite doing right.

I only tried this once & I'm still beat up from carrying her up a long flight of stairs hehe. So hopefully someone who got doggy working with YL165 can give some extra pointers. If I get it to work I will give you a shout.

Other than this issue she is the absolute best doll I have (my other 2 are silicone). I could not believe how soft she is all over and her ass is something out of a dream!

RogerSmith

Post by RogerSmith »

As hard as it is to find a bad studio photo of the 165, it's just as hard to find bad user photos. The 165 sculpt is perfect from head to toe and your pics really do the bottom half justice.

dolls to the wall

Post by dolls to the wall »

brotha-d wrote:Here are the steps to pose her. lol For all the potential buyers.
Hi, I decided to get a YL165 due to the excellent doggie tutorial in this thread. Sadly, it did not work so well for me :( If anyone has doggy working with this model could you give me some additional tips?

I had the legs pushed up very far, almost knees to chest. The vag swung out more but was still tucked under too much. I'm not short in length and was able to penetrate a little but it wasn't good at all. Just could not hit it deep whatsoever.

I appear to be missing something critical. Is her spine flexible so one can pull up on her neck while holding her lower back down, getting it to bend backwards? I didn't want to try something potentially damaging without asking here first.

The only other idea of what could be wrong is my mattress - she was sinking into it much more than the tutorial photos. Does a flat surface work better?

Thanks for any help you guys can provide. Dat juicy ass is just too fuckin' fine to not have doggy to work! :lol:

Sorry about being MIA for so long! Check out step 7. You can def. lift her from her neck while arching her lower back.

However, the only way to do doggy is with her back arched quite a bit as was noted by avante. I don't really do doggy with her myself because IMO it's just too much prep work, and then getting her back into a resting position, then clean up, it's just all a bit too much work for it to be the norm for me personally.

For more access, I would say to bend her legs up a little more in step 2 (you can also widen them a bit if you need to get them around her torso).

Another tip is...during step 5, you can move her arms further up so that they are more past her head...But you just want to make sure that her forearms are still parallel to her shins so the weight gets evenly distributed (and of course don't forget to bend her wrists up! lol).

I hope this all helps, and again, sorry for a crazy ass delay in communication, and I'm glad that my previous posts were helpful for you!
My little fireball, evɘ:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Body: YL165, Head: WM#15

INFORMATIONS