yldoll.com

YL’s NEW 158cm super curvy girl “ Brianna”

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
The Magpie

Re: YL’s NEW 158cm super curvy girl “ Brianna”

Post by The Magpie »

masai

how long did your doll take to arrive?

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

OMG. I need to get this doll. She is sensational. Looking forward to the next photoshoot! Such amazing pictures.
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

sixonewoody

Post by sixonewoody »

Masai wrote:sixonewoody,

I wash the lingerie first that helps. I've been using baby oil, soap and water, the talcum powder and I can live with the outcome. I kind of threw in the towel when some light clothes I put on her that I thought would be just fine wasn't. It stained her skin anyway and left a film. Great :(

I just clean her up real good on the weekends. Makeup Remover has been working on the tough spots, that stuff is amazing.
I appreciate the wisdom on cleanup. Makeup Remover it is! I just try and store with no items in contact and make the photos very quick and remove clothing after.
You lady is amazing - thanks for sharing...she looks much like my YL146 body form in the lower area. would be interesting to compare side by side, Thanks again!
WOODY'S Roundup-Girls:
"BETH" my YourDoll 150cm O cup with 142 Head
Cowgirl: viewtopic.php?p=1357860#p1357860
"Ruby" my YourDoll 146cm with 188 Head
Harem Girl: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=105448

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

The Magpie wrote:masai

how long did your doll take to arrive?
sixonewoody wrote:
Masai wrote:sixonewoody,

I wash the lingerie first that helps. I've been using baby oil, soap and water, the talcum powder and I can live with the outcome. I kind of threw in the towel when some light clothes I put on her that I thought would be just fine wasn't. It stained her skin anyway and left a film. Great :(

I just clean her up real good on the weekends. Makeup Remover has been working on the tough spots, that stuff is amazing.
I appreciate the wisdom on cleanup. Makeup Remover it is! I just try and store with no items in contact and make the photos very quick and remove clothing after.
You lady is amazing - thanks for sharing...she looks much like my YL146 body form in the lower area. would be interesting to compare side by side, Thanks again!
Magpie,

She took about 3 to 4 weeks to arrive, it was torture :)

sixonewoody,

Thanks for the kudos you bestowed upon my sweetie. You should post comparison photos of your YL146 babe next to Alitash. I bet they'd look good together 8)
Attachments
Alitash Gina.jpg
Alitash Gina.jpg (101.37 KiB) Viewed 2758 times
Alitash enjoying my Paintings.JPG
Alitash enjoying my Paintings.JPG (77.13 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

Sixonewoody said: "Your lady is amazing - thanks for sharing...she looks much like my YL146 body form in the lower area. would be interesting to compare side by side, Thanks again!"

sixonewoody,

I'm not sure which head you have but you're right, our babes have very similar bottom halves :razz:
Attachments
Your YL 146.jpg
Your YL 146.jpg (94.35 KiB) Viewed 2666 times
Alitash in Bun Heaven.JPG
Alitash in Bun Heaven.JPG (91.09 KiB) Viewed 2666 times
Alitash.jpg
Alitash.jpg (84.99 KiB) Viewed 2666 times
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

That's the #233 head, same as my Evie.
Brianna is beautiful! But honestly, she is way too much woman for me. ;-)
I ordered Evie with the #233 head and the WM 168G body. (For some reason, they sent me a 170H body, which isn't even close. So now, I am waiting for the factory photos and correct body to arrive.) I also opted for the black wig, but went with the long hair style. I think you made the right choice. Brianna is awesome!
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9855

Evita Valentine
WM 170H w/WM 233 head (Retired due to catastrophic failure)
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9685

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Dutch_Husband wrote:That's the #233 head, same as my Evie.
Brianna is beautiful! But honestly, she is way too much woman for me. ;-)
I ordered Evie with the #233 head and the WM 168G body. (For some reason, they sent me a 170H body, which isn't even close. So now, I am waiting for the factory photos and correct body to arrive.) I also opted for the black wig, but went with the long hair style. I think you made the right choice. Brianna is awesome!
I love the #233 face it’s soo cute and very sexy! Thanks soo much and hope you get the correct body you ordered. Here is a face pic of Brianna I just love this new face.
Attachments
5FB61AAC-0E71-4066-9682-87F9C2836E71.jpeg
5FB61AAC-0E71-4066-9682-87F9C2836E71.jpeg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 2585 times
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

NorthBase

Post by NorthBase »

Damn that booty is insane..More pics?

NorthBase

Post by NorthBase »

Damn that booty is insane..More pics?

gregleg
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gregleg »

Wow! Amazing! 8O 8O Can you post a video how jiggly the booty and breasts are, please? :multi:
I find it better seeing a video from a reviewer

phoenix1

Post by phoenix1 »

I second that, please can you post a video. It would be great to see how highly the booty is. Thanks.

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

Daaaaaaamn all that booty just laying there waiting on some action lol

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Fannytastic! Fant-ass-tic! You picked a really amazing doll. There is, though, so much more to her than her derriere. Her hip-to-waist ratio is also quite nice. The breasts are perfect; not too big; I watched the video of the bounce test, so thank you to the person who posted that. And, to top it all off, you did select an absolutely beautiful face. Thank you very much for sharing all of the images. I am now convinced that this is the doll I will choose when I am ready to purchase in another week or two.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Rytlock Brimstone
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rytlock Brimstone »

Thanks for the pics....congratulations on your doll...

Variety is great.
Here are some changes that would "improve" this doll (subjective to be sure so depends on personal tastes:
--Bigger arms, a bit more "meat" in the triceps where women also carry weight.
--A bigger girls head/face...this one is a thin models face and I think a "more normal" head/face would make this doll pop along with the bigger arms.

INFORMATIONS