yldoll.com

YL’s NEW 158cm super curvy girl “ Brianna”

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Silicone-Jay

Re: YL’s NEW 158cm super curvy girl “ Brianna”

Post by Silicone-Jay »

very nice doll

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

I would like to thank you, Marko1, for your willingness to share all of the great images and thoughts about Brianna. She is an absolutely beautiful doll, with a wonderful face to go with this body - captivating. All of what you posted here, helped me to decide that this doll (YL 158) is exactly the type of doll I want. As luck would have it, the stars lined up just right for me today, and I bought a YL 158. The head you chose was not an available option for me, but I will have a very nice one just the same; the body is the star of this show anyway. When she joins me, I will begin to assemble information and pics of her to share with others on the forum, to hopefully help someone the way you helped me. Thanks again. I hope you enjoy many years with your Beautiful Brianna.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

bbw_lover33
Former Member

Post by bbw_lover33 »

She is perfect, nothing more to say :)

I wonder if she can stand on her feet while wearing high heels ?

I'm not sure about the skin color I should choose.

I LOVE this one https://latex-sexy-doll.com/yourdoll-su ... 158cm.html but because I will
have to spread corn starch on her body, I think I should choose something lighter.

I'm worried that a lighter skin tone with that face will make her fall into the uncanny valley.

What do you think ?

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

There are plenty of top heavy dolls you can go motor boating with, butt I think Brianna gives you another MB option, at the stern; aft end - what a unique attribute!
My RLSD Compannequins:

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

bbw_lover33
Former Member

Post by bbw_lover33 »

subcyclist wrote:There are plenty of top heavy dolls you can go motor boating with, butt I think Brianna gives you another MB option, at the stern; aft end - what a unique attribute!
Sorry I'm not english so what does "motor boating" means and how is it related to my question ?

After I pulled my finger off my ass I found that "yes you can stand her up wearing heels" and "It can be fucking tricky, particularly with an heavy doll", which Brianna definitely is.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Please, excuse me bbw_lover33. My recent post was not directed at your questions, so I should have stated that more clearly. I used the term 'you' to mean something more like 'anyone.' I regret that I caused this confusion.

I do have some thoughts to share with you about your post. I had intend to buy a doll with light skin, just as you are considering, because of how light powder might look on tan/dark skin. I have seen photos of tan dolls that have sections of their bodies with visible powder. However, I recently purchased a doll that was already complete, and it is tan, so I was not able to choose a light color. I researched ways to work with the powdering issue, and found some articles/posts that recommended the use of a makeup brush, which I think might help to spread the powder more evenly than doing it by hand. To apply powder by hand, I imagine, can produce clumped areas because our hands have an uneven surface. I watched a video that demonstrated the use of a makeup brush, which appeared to work very well, and did not produce white patches. Unfortunately, I do not remember where I found that video, so I cannot share it with you now. If I find it again, I will post a link.

One issue the brush will not resolve, is that the powder might still make the skin a little lighter in color, but I am hoping the even spreading with the brush will minimize that by making the powder layer thin. When my doll arrives, I will try the brush method, and post my results here.

Motorboating - a term to describe an activity done with a woman's breasts, not necessarily sexual in nature; which, maybe should only be done with a woman who is playful; I think our playful dolls would not mind us indulging in this activity - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... torboating .

Rather than just explain this term, I am hoping that by providing this link, you might now have a resource for discovering the meaning of some words and phrases that are not well-known to you. Again, excuse me for my misleading post.
My RLSD Compannequins:

bbw_lover33
Former Member

Post by bbw_lover33 »

Motorboating, stern, I knew nothing about sailing stuff I was lost :D
Thanks for the urban dict.
It's a good idea to use a makeup brush. I think my crush is on the dark tan skin anyway :)

I've purchased an insert just to be sure before actually buying the doll. The only reason I would go for a built-in is because I'll make a lot of photo. Lot of fucking too so I'm still hesitating

Garbageman92
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Garbageman92 »

I havr this doll but it was almost impossible to do doggy. Maybe im too small

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

First of all congratulations to you she is a very beautiful doll and you help me to make a decision. However she has so much ass and hips I was wondering how deep are her love and trees? Not every guy is packing a small package and thank you for the person who confirmed that her love and trees are placed in the right places.
and when you are hitting it from the back how well does her milkshake Jake?

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Thank you ! This doll has a super big booty but I can’t complain,because she is amazing.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

NorthBase

Post by NorthBase »

Garbageman92 wrote:I havr this doll but it was almost impossible to do doggy. Maybe im too small
No this doll has bad LHP.
I was considering to buy this doll because i love her big ass.
Sucks that they make these dolls so hard to get in doggy...

cool155
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cool155 »

this doll looks very good. have been looking at it for over 2 years but I’ll buy it once I get my own place. would be amazing to cuddle with a thick girl

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

She has a perfect butt ;)

ceed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ceed »

Marko1 wrote:More of Brianna’s sexy butt!
Very posh Mademoiselle.My apologies, but I'm drooling. :thumbs_up: try

yetiwheelie1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by yetiwheelie1 »

Wow! She is stunning. She is now at the top of my list of curvy/BBW dolls I want.

INFORMATIONS