yldoll.com

I feel like a Sultan putting together a Harem

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: I feel like a Sultan putting together a Harem

Post by setevoltas »

Masai wrote:
Sometimes the shoots turn into attack festivals because I get turned on dressing her up :whistle:
Ooooooh yeah... it's funny, photoshoots last as long as my willpower. It's a struggle. I think the anticipation makes it that much better. :lol:
Masai wrote:I wish I could have gotten my new sweetie earlier......the YL (Stephanie head is popular now)....when I first started this thread nobody was trippin yet....dang, I was too slow :x Oh well, my Baby Girl will be stunningly Beautiful!!! 8) :wink:
Well you got my full attention!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

setevoltas wrote:
Masai wrote:
Sometimes the shoots turn into attack festivals because I get turned on dressing her up :whistle:
Ooooooh yeah... it's funny, photoshoots last as long as my willpower. It's a struggle. I think the anticipation makes it that much better. :lol:
I get this! Just being near to Adara gets me all turned on. So I tend to give in to my baser needs, and THEN we do photographs.

I'm very thankful that refractory periods are a thing!

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

adelea wrote:
setevoltas wrote:
Masai wrote:
I get this! Just being near to Adara gets me all turned on. So I tend to give in to my baser needs, and THEN we do photographs.

I'm very thankful that refractory periods are a thing!
adelea,

I give in too, I hate it sometimes because it's a ton of work cleaning, dressing up and doing photo shoots with Ms. Thick Goodie and then I have to start all over if I mess with her halfway through the wardrobe malfunction. :roll: I can't help myself she's so squeezable :plaidskirt:
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

Finally my squeezable, lovable Harem Girls are all together now and I am happy as a Lark ! :D Alitash and Lorrie wanted to pay a special tribute to "East Indian Beauty" and particularly Alitash loved how this Indian glamour Beauty/Model looks in her Red ensemble. Majestic!! 8)

Now that my Harem is complete I hope you like the pictures I shared. Both Alitash and Lorrie love Erotic Art, Indian Miniature Paintings and the sexy fashion wear. 8)
Attachments
0. East Indian Beauty.jpg
0. East Indian Beauty.jpg (111.37 KiB) Viewed 798 times
1. Lorrie and Alitash posing as East Indian Beautys in my Harem.jpg
1. Lorrie and Alitash posing as East Indian Beautys in my Harem.jpg (724.65 KiB) Viewed 798 times
2..jpg
2..jpg (128.14 KiB) Viewed 798 times
3. Alitash loves Indian Minature Paintings.jpg
3. Alitash loves Indian Minature Paintings.jpg (127.66 KiB) Viewed 798 times
4. Time for a little R & R..jpg
4. Time for a little R & R..jpg (146.81 KiB) Viewed 798 times
5..jpg
5..jpg (124.02 KiB) Viewed 798 times
6. Lorrie want to read the books on Erotic Art..jpg
6. Lorrie want to read the books on Erotic Art..jpg (145 KiB) Viewed 798 times
7..jpg
7..jpg (146.22 KiB) Viewed 808 times
8..jpg
8..jpg (114.76 KiB) Viewed 808 times
9..jpg
9..jpg (137.38 KiB) Viewed 808 times
11..JPG
11..JPG (126.91 KiB) Viewed 808 times
12..JPG
12..JPG (146.53 KiB) Viewed 808 times
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Holy shit Masai! I'm searching for a good enough adjective and coming up short. Two jewels for sure.
Sete's Gatas

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

setevoltas wrote:Holy shit Masai! I'm searching for a good enough adjective and coming up short. Two jewels for sure.
Setevoltas,

Thank you kindly for the kudos and noticing the hard work that went into this themed photo shoot, I love International Beauty :D

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

It must have been tremendous being a Sultan with Karma Sutra Harem Girls all around you servicing your every whim. I can't get enough of my two Honeys and all I have left to complete in this process is purchase a Satin evening Robe for myself. 8) :whistle:
Attachments
1..JPG
1..JPG (93.36 KiB) Viewed 723 times
2..JPG
2..JPG (115.69 KiB) Viewed 723 times
3..JPG
3..JPG (96.97 KiB) Viewed 723 times
4..JPG
4..JPG (100.97 KiB) Viewed 723 times

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

We live in interesting times don't we?
Sete's Gatas

INFORMATIONS