yldoll.com

Does YL skeleton allow full squat(evo)?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Does YL skeleton allow full squat(evo)?

Post by Roynotboy »

Hey all. Can’t seem to get an answer on YL current skeleton. Was hoping this post can shed some light. Was wondering if YL skeleton can do full squat (evo) along with bend side to side as well as twist from the torso. I know there is an option for shoulder shrug but was not sure if other aspects of the skeleton has also been upgraded. Thanks

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Does YL skeleton allow full squat(evo)?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi, no full squat.
That I know.
But even if you do get a doll with a full squat, you would not want to keep her in that position for too long.
I do see a huge advantage for lap dances for sure!
But key things to know....
I was told when that EVO skeleton was put in the other dolls, the ROM was not as good as the doll it was made to be in if that makes sense.
best,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Thanks Jeff for taking the time. I’ve emailed YL and they seem to have no interest responding this inquiry.
Have u sold any? I think I saw ur post regarding sm163 A cup. How would u compare the two. U can pm me if u wish not to post ur opinion. Thanks

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

That is because Eric knows I will.
I am partially to blame...
I am not as active as much as I should be here so perhaps I should start a special section in the future to streamline things so i only need to be on the look out for one thread under YL.
FYSA...
Some mfrs only make and let others find new doll owners like WM, but Eric over sees 200 per month.
There is a very good reason why my email address is yourdollusa@gmail.com
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Oh. Got it

INFORMATIONS