yldoll.com

YL B13 torso review Elizabeth

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
sera7347
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

YL B13 torso review Elizabeth

Post by sera7347 »

Hi guys for starters this is only my second review ever so if I miss anything feel free to comment or pm me and I’ll try to answer as soon as I can. I’m just hoping to answer some questions or concerns that anybody might have in regards to this torso. The name Elizabeth kind of just came to me. Originally I intended to wait till the head I ordered from YL to come in to name her but Elizabeth just stuck and I think it suits her because she’s the queen of all torsos right now.

Purchase: I bought this torso from the for sale section on this forum from Raijin. His a great seller and 100% would do business with him again torso was just as described and packaging was in great condition. Since I didn’t buy the torso from YL dolls I can’t comment on their service, shipping, etc., but I’m in the process of ordering a 150cm torso so I’ll post a review on that once I receive it with info from YL dolls. Torso didn’t come with a head so it kind of kills the mood a little.

Reason for purchase: I loved this torso ever since I first saw the pictures on real doll addict but I was a little hesitant in purchasing due to wight and lack of reviews or any true info not directly from YL. When I say it available on the for sale section at a reasonable price I jumped at the chance to own it at would seemed like a good price point and I’m not disappointed so far.

Age of torso: approximately 3 months old

Best position: missionary is best due to the weight, cowgirl position difficult but doable, takes a good amount of strength and energy uncomfortably for long periods but amazing in short period of about 15 mins. Breast and thigh sex is amazing they both feel super soft. Doggy style is nearly impossible due to the position of the anal cavity which kind of takes away from the point of having a huge ass to an extent.

Moving or carrying: first two days or so I really regretted my decision of buying her mostly due to the weight and hassle of moving her around. I’ve had her for about a week know and it seems like everyday it gets just a little bit easier to carry and move her around. I feel like it’s partially due to me getting use to the weight and partially finding the best way to carry her. Moving her around in bed is pretty easy due to the fact that she is a torso. Moving her around on the bed is best done by rolling her around like a log, so far I haven’t seen any damage occur from doing this but would keep an eye out for any damage. Carrying her from bed to anywhere else is best done in my opinion by standing her up in bed and wrapping your arms under her ass it’s both fun and probably the best way to move her around that I’ve found so far without causing any damage. I’ll keep experimenting with ways to carry and position her.

Pros: super soft tpe I’ve owned a couple other dolls and a torso from different manufacturers and by far this is the softest I’ve ever felt. Cost is less then a full doll, the closes doll to this from YL would be the 146cm and that’s a $400 difference. Breast they feel great super soft. Position of the breast always look good regardless if doll is standing up, laying down or sitting. They aren’t like other big breast dolls like the WM k cup or the YL 150 o cup both have great boobs but have a papaya look to them that makes them hang very low and to the side. The ass is huge pictures don’t do it justice. The thighs are soft I love grabbing a handful of her thigh meat. No arms so it’s easier to move around in bed don’t have to worry about damaging her arms, hands or finger wires poking through. No legs so don’t have to worry about lose leg joints in the future which is sometimes a problem with heavier dolls or dolls in general.

Cons: weight although not a deal breaker just be cautious of this issue and I would not recommend as a first doll. This is the B13 light torso version I think they shaved the weight off by removing the tpe from the bottom of her legs stump and replacing it with a piece of white plastic. Despite the fact that her ass is huge it doesn’t jiggle how I had envisioned. Hole placement more specific the anal cavity, the placement is not even close to where an actual asshole would be making doggy nearly impossible. This isn’t a YL issue it’s wide spread every doll or torso I’ve owned so far has had the same issue. It’s just very disheartening in this particular case due to the selling point being the ass.

Final thoughts: I’ve enjoyed the torso so far and don’t regret my purchase at all, but please be cautious when deciding to purchase mostly due to weight. I love the direction the doll makers are going and that they are listening to what the consumers are asking for in regards to size of ass and or boobs, but the negative said of that is that sometimes people buy dolls or torso that are to heavy for them and it turns them away from buying another doll. I recommend using sandbags start with 20kg and work your way up see if you’re able to lift the dead weight. Overall there’s more positives then negatives in regards to this torso but it’s best purchased as a complimentary torso to something a little lighter and easier to use on an everyday basis. That’s all I got right now I’ll try to keep updating the thread with future developments. I’ve got two torsos right now and two on the way so I might have to give her a little break once my other torsos arrive.
Attachments
1B0414A4-9E04-4E72-9756-0E7B540523F1.jpeg
1B0414A4-9E04-4E72-9756-0E7B540523F1.jpeg (942.48 KiB) Viewed 6440 times

sera7347
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: YL B13 torso review Elizabeth

Post by sera7347 »

Hey guys like I said I bought this torso used. It didn’t come with a head I’m still waiting it should be here next Tuesday. I’ll upload more pictures when I receive the head I also have some bras coming in but I hope you enjoy these
Attachments
FB12F216-1B5D-4E7A-A4A2-F385D228638F.jpeg
FB12F216-1B5D-4E7A-A4A2-F385D228638F.jpeg (942.48 KiB) Viewed 6433 times
Sitting up
Sitting up
D6038E01-CA3F-4D56-B805-EF5A2D0D4CF6.jpeg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 6433 times
Bottom of leg stumps
Bottom of leg stumps
C45C2B26-40E5-459C-BF11-E545E64318DC.jpeg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 6433 times
A3FB5617-4394-4924-8E81-F721575FB761.MOV
Ass jiggle
(17.3 MiB) Downloaded 4707 times
Side view ass looks amazing
Side view ass looks amazing
3FDC87DA-D425-437C-A45B-EE65782471A8.jpeg (927.13 KiB) Viewed 6433 times
7828EEE5-00C7-4918-AA22-019D797684CE.MOV
Boob jiggle
(13.95 MiB) Downloaded 4699 times
Doggy
Doggy
8C0B1A13-EF81-46CD-BE2E-B23C78117634.jpeg (971.03 KiB) Viewed 6433 times
BC309C75-5D53-4934-8B80-0047B9F81F98.MOV
Ass jiggle video
(21.05 MiB) Downloaded 4797 times
50E7A010-A179-46F0-A487-F15F114A678F.jpeg
50E7A010-A179-46F0-A487-F15F114A678F.jpeg (1005.69 KiB) Viewed 6433 times
Doggy style
Doggy style
876F87E7-F872-441C-A7D3-5DFB5166AB4B.jpeg (473.53 KiB) Viewed 6433 times

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Great to see detail reviews like this! I hope you update more photos and pictures once the head arrives!

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

thanks for the review
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

el_perro
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by el_perro »

Its like a sadic joke to have an ass big as that and can't enjoy doggystyle. :(

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

Misconstruction :-(
The leg stumps are superfluous and only hinder when fucking ... :(
better for this superfluous material huuuuuge breasts :multi:
Attachments
2b6104a4ea14ff3348892dcc9dbd7f4e--sexy-sweet-milena.jpg
2b6104a4ea14ff3348892dcc9dbd7f4e--sexy-sweet-milena.jpg (66.91 KiB) Viewed 5170 times
Tessa-4-680x1024.jpg
Tessa-4-680x1024.jpg (98.48 KiB) Viewed 5170 times

Garbageman92
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Garbageman92 »

So doggystyle is hard with this doll? Thats unfortunate her butt is so nice

cool155
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cool155 »

wish they made the full leg and arm version of the b13. seems dumb making the torso version have bigger ass and tits than any other doll in the line

next biggest hip measurement is 50 inches while this one is 56 inch with bigger thighs.

CBM735

Post by CBM735 »

This doll is not worth the money. Yes it looks good but the ass is hard, like really hard. Who the f*** wants a hard, stiff, booty?

kurse1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by kurse1 »

Nice write up

Tignizzo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tignizzo »

sera7347 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:30 pm Hi guys for starters this is only my second review ever so if I miss anything feel free to comment or pm me and I’ll try to answer as soon as I can. I’m just hoping to answer some questions or concerns that anybody might have in regards to this torso. The name Elizabeth kind of just came to me. Originally I intended to wait till the head I ordered from YL to come in to name her but Elizabeth just stuck and I think it suits her because she’s the queen of all torsos right now.

Purchase: I bought this torso from the for sale section on this forum from Raijin. His a great seller and 100% would do business with him again torso was just as described and packaging was in great condition. Since I didn’t buy the torso from YL dolls I can’t comment on their service, shipping, etc., but I’m in the process of ordering a 150cm torso so I’ll post a review on that once I receive it with info from YL dolls. Torso didn’t come with a head so it kind of kills the mood a little.

Reason for purchase: I loved this torso ever since I first saw the pictures on real doll addict but I was a little hesitant in purchasing due to wight and lack of reviews or any true info not directly from YL. When I say it available on the for sale section at a reasonable price I jumped at the chance to own it at would seemed like a good price point and I’m not disappointed so far.

Age of torso: approximately 3 months old

Best position: missionary is best due to the weight, cowgirl position difficult but doable, takes a good amount of strength and energy uncomfortably for long periods but amazing in short period of about 15 mins. Breast and thigh sex is amazing they both feel super soft. Doggy style is nearly impossible due to the position of the anal cavity which kind of takes away from the point of having a huge ass to an extent.

Moving or carrying: first two days or so I really regretted my decision of buying her mostly due to the weight and hassle of moving her around. I’ve had her for about a week know and it seems like everyday it gets just a little bit easier to carry and move her around. I feel like it’s partially due to me getting use to the weight and partially finding the best way to carry her. Moving her around in bed is pretty easy due to the fact that she is a torso. Moving her around on the bed is best done by rolling her around like a log, so far I haven’t seen any damage occur from doing this but would keep an eye out for any damage. Carrying her from bed to anywhere else is best done in my opinion by standing her up in bed and wrapping your arms under her ass it’s both fun and probably the best way to move her around that I’ve found so far without causing any damage. I’ll keep experimenting with ways to carry and position her.

Pros: super soft tpe I’ve owned a couple other dolls and a torso from different manufacturers and by far this is the softest I’ve ever felt. Cost is less then a full doll, the closes doll to this from YL would be the 146cm and that’s a $400 difference. Breast they feel great super soft. Position of the breast always look good regardless if doll is standing up, laying down or sitting. They aren’t like other big breast dolls like the WM k cup or the YL 150 o cup both have great boobs but have a papaya look to them that makes them hang very low and to the side. The ass is huge pictures don’t do it justice. The thighs are soft I love grabbing a handful of her thigh meat. No arms so it’s easier to move around in bed don’t have to worry about damaging her arms, hands or finger wires poking through. No legs so don’t have to worry about lose leg joints in the future which is sometimes a problem with heavier dolls or dolls in general.

Cons: weight although not a deal breaker just be cautious of this issue and I would not recommend as a first doll. This is the B13 light torso version I think they shaved the weight off by removing the tpe from the bottom of her legs stump and replacing it with a piece of white plastic. Despite the fact that her ass is huge it doesn’t jiggle how I had envisioned. Hole placement more specific the anal cavity, the placement is not even close to where an actual asshole would be making doggy nearly impossible. This isn’t a YL issue it’s wide spread every doll or torso I’ve owned so far has had the same issue. It’s just very disheartening in this particular case due to the selling point being the ass.

Final thoughts: I’ve enjoyed the torso so far and don’t regret my purchase at all, but please be cautious when deciding to purchase mostly due to weight. I love the direction the doll makers are going and that they are listening to what the consumers are asking for in regards to size of ass and or boobs, but the negative said of that is that sometimes people buy dolls or torso that are to heavy for them and it turns them away from buying another doll. I recommend using sandbags start with 20kg and work your way up see if you’re able to lift the dead weight. Overall there’s more positives then negatives in regards to this torso but it’s best purchased as a complimentary torso to something a little lighter and easier to use on an everyday basis. That’s all I got right now I’ll try to keep updating the thread with future developments. I’ve got two torsos right now and two on the way so I might have to give her a little break once my other torsos arrive.
Hi, I wanted to ask you a question, what were Elizabeth's measurements in the shipping box?

nazgul112
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nazgul112 »

This B13 review helped a lot, stiff ass is big issue!
ass and titties :multi:

INFORMATIONS