yldoll.com

188 YL oral sex review

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
MikeOxbigg

188 YL oral sex review

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Well... I didn't get my doll for sex (not directly anyway) but I gave into temptation and tried a little oral with the 46 WM head. I used baby oil so that was the excuse. Hey I gotta oil the inside of her mouth somehow, right? So anyway after a short sampling of a blow job from the 46, I concluded it felt pretty damn good! I left it at that bc I don't want to fuck up my doll.

Enter a second hand (new) 188 (from TDF sales) into the picture. This was meant to be my practice head for whatever since I already have a 188 YM face for my doll, so of course I had to give the oral capabilities a try, just for the sake of doing a review of course. Ahem.

I used Astro Glide for my lube and gave her a try! I first put her on the edge of the bed and inserted myself. First impression was there are some definitive possibilities here. Keeping her on the bed wasn't going to do it so I took her in my hands and worked her back and forth on me like what a real girl would do giving a good blow job. The key word there is 'good'. I've had way more bad blow jobs than good ones from rg's. I had to relube a few times but once she was properly lubed, it felt really good!

Now the bad. After a few minutes I turned her head to the side a little to get a better view and I broke through into her right eye socket and pushed her eye out. Well that kinda killed the mood a bit realizing I just damaged my brand new head. But she insisted on finishing the job and I obliged. I went back to the top down (natural top of the head) view (minus an eye) and went to town. I'll tell ya it didn't not feel like a real (good) blow job from a real girl! The visual was nice too! After about a total of 5 minutes (it was just a quickie before work) I had a really nice orgasm, again not unlike coming from a real blow job.

Overall a definite thumbs up! At the end of the day, all any guy wants is just to get his dick sucked and this certainly does the job without the bullshit.

I'll prob give her another run tonight after work and I'll do a follow up review.

I def recommend just keep her straight on, natural top of the head view, don't turn her to the side and you should fair pretty well.

Comments and personal experiences/techniques would be appreciated! Thanks! :D

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 188 YL oral sex review

Post by Dollarhyde »

Nice... but as you may know while the heads can be used for oral it's not always recommended due to the tearing around the corners of the mouth... but I am glad you had an enjoyable time... :angel:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

WM should make a head with wide open mouth and throat big enough for blowjob.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

dollarfan wrote:WM should make a head with wide open mouth and throat big enough for blowjob.
True but 6Ye does... :glou:

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

I have had oral sex with one head, WM#136, and I use a dry condom (no lube since all lubed condoms are silicone(!)) and then applied water-based lube and it was nice but I was careful to never go all the way in because I knew it would've might made the eyes pop out which would destroy the realism. I have never received blowjobs (at least not with orgasms) from RGs so I cannot really compare.

I would love to be able to not having to use a condom but I wonder how the heck you would go about to clean her without having to really tear all her mouth up? On some heads, from what I have read, the end of the head is not sealed so it would make any fluid get into the metallic part of the head which could run down to the body skeleton and voila, rust is here.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

curiousswede wrote:I have had oral sex with one head, WM#136, and I use a dry condom (no lube since all lubed condoms are silicone(!)) and then applied water-based lube and it was nice but I was careful to never go all the way in because I knew it would've might made the eyes pop out which would destroy the realism. I have never received blowjobs (at least not with orgasms) from RGs so I cannot really compare.

I would love to be able to not having to use a condom but I wonder how the heck you would go about to clean her without having to really tear all her mouth up? On some heads, from what I have read, the end of the head is not sealed so it would make any fluid get into the metallic part of the head which could run down to the body skeleton and voila, rust is here.
To clean her oral cavity all you would need is your anti-bacterial solution and a bulb or douche container to flush out her oral cavity... :glou:

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Dollarhyde wrote:
curiousswede wrote:I have had oral sex with one head, WM#136, and I use a dry condom (no lube since all lubed condoms are silicone(!)) and then applied water-based lube and it was nice but I was careful to never go all the way in because I knew it would've might made the eyes pop out which would destroy the realism. I have never received blowjobs (at least not with orgasms) from RGs so I cannot really compare.

To clean her oral cavity all you would need is your anti-bacterial solution and a bulb or douche container to flush out her oral cavity... :glou:
Douche container, that was a new word for me to look up pictures on. It is a small soft bottle that you fill with water and then squeeze the water out from its muzzle at top? Would you put it all the way in into the mouth and then squeeze water and let the water run out? I imagine I would have to hold the head up with the mouth pointing down so gravity would help?

How do you go about drying it without causing too much abrasions inside the mouth? I would love to figure these two steps out so I can get an exclusive head (hah!) just for oral sex mainly as I realize it will cause tears with extensive use.

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Dollarhyde wrote:Nice... but as you may know while the heads can be used for oral it's not always recommended due to the tearing around the corners of the mouth... but I am glad you had an enjoyable time... :angel:
Not worried about any tearing because this is not going to be a display head. :)

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

dollarfan wrote:WM should make a head with wide open mouth and throat big enough for blowjob.
Yes I should have mentioned the oral cavity is not very deep. At about 6" in length I was bottoming out but that also added to the realism of it being like a real blow job. :D

It would be nice if the canal was a little deeper though.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

MikeOxbigg wrote:
Yes I should have mentioned the oral cavity is not very deep. At about 6" in length I was bottoming out but that also added to the realism of it being like a real blow job. :D

How did you go about cleaning and drying after to prevent mold ?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

They do!
Alexchui on Ebay sells a wideopen mouth head but he's also well known for being a "less than honest" vendor. It's a crap shoot with him. I got one but it was way way darker in color than what was advertised and while he would refund (if I aid the shipping) he WOULD NOT under any circumstances do a replacement. But....the wide open mouth head does exist (and it def won't tear at the corners)

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

curiousswede wrote:
MikeOxbigg wrote:

How did you go about cleaning and drying after to prevent mold ?
I did a quick clean up before I left for work. I'm not over concerned bc this head is going to get used thoroughly. When I'm through w her I'll probably take it apart to see how the skull is made.

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

curiousswede wrote:I have never received blowjobs (at least not with orgasms) from RGs so I cannot really compare.
I was quite a few girls along until I met one that could make me pop with just her mouth. I think I was 27 and she was 19. A cute little blonde. We worked together. She was on the outs with her bf so she was hooking up with me (because that's what they do). We had sex once and she gave me two blow jobs to completion and swallowed. It was a quick fling but it was fun while it lasted.

I forgot to mention... Her actual name was "BJ". I'm not kidding!!!

I'd say that's about the best orgasm you can have. I think it's great because you have no control over it. The doll head isn't exactly the same but when lubed up sufficiently it's pretty damn close and it's better than the majority of rg's that gave me oral.

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Dollarhyde wrote:
True but 6Ye does... :glou:
Which head is that? Good for oral?? :D

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Okay... after two more uses (and pushing out the left eye now too) I'd say this is a great blow job simulator. How long it will last remains to be seen. I noticed today it also has a rather realistic slurping sound to it when properly lubricated. The mouth (lips) is tighter than the inside creating quite a realistic blow job. Again, this beats going through all the bs with a rg.

I also noticed it appears the head is not just one solid piece of TPE as I first assumed. There appears to be a much thinner cosmetic layer over a core layer. This is probably old news to the veterans but new to me. :)

If it were one solid piece, I don't believe there would be a problem with the eyes. It appears there is a canal in the center (past the cosmetic layer) where your manhood is supposed to go. I can see how it can easily slip to the side and do damage like I did. If the oral canal was deeper and possibly straighter, that would be a better option. But I suppose the canal was designed upward so your most sensitive areas are making contact.

Question for the veterans:

Are all the different brand's mouths/heads designed the same way?

Thanks!!!

INFORMATIONS