yldoll.com

YL 165 D cup shipping weight

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
TPEWarmer
Active Poster
Active Poster

YL 165 D cup shipping weight

Post by TPEWarmer »

Can anyone tell me what's the shipping weight for a YL165D? I'm considering getting one but the customs in my country have a 50kg/110lbs weight limit, so I have to stay below that. I know the reported weight of the doll is 40.5kg, but I'd like to know how accurate is that, and how much the whole box weights.

Thanks! :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: YL 165 D cup shipping weight

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will write Eric and ask him if he has an idea how much packaging can weigh, ok?
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

TPEWarmer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TPEWarmer »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I will write Eric and ask him if he has an idea how much packaging can weigh, ok?
Ok Jeff, thank you.

In your experience, how accurate is the weight of the dolls reported by the manufacturers?

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

TPEWarmer wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:I will write Eric and ask him if he has an idea how much packaging can weigh, ok?
Ok Jeff, thank you.

In your experience, how accurate is the weight of the dolls reported by the manufacturers?

Hi!

My box was 49kg. I had a hand truck ready to meet the FedEx guy when he arrived with the package. It helped immensely.
Attachments
fedex.JPG
fedex.JPG (32.67 KiB) Viewed 1100 times

TPEWarmer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TPEWarmer »

kambui wrote: Hi!

My box was 49kg. I had a hand truck ready to meet the FedEx guy when he arrived with the package. It helped immensely.
Great, thank you! :)

It was the same model YL165D, right?

Did you order any extras besides the regular doll+head?

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Yes same exact model. I only got an extra insert. Not much weight to that.

Review here: viewtopic.php?f=297&t=94147

TPEWarmer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TPEWarmer »

kambui wrote:Yes same exact model. I only got an extra insert. Not much weight to that.

Review here: viewtopic.php?f=297&t=94147
Thank you Kambui, that was very helpful :)

If it's not too much trouble, may I ask you how much the head alone weights?

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

The head I received was WM 64. I am not sure of the weight. Maybe weighs like two bottles of Coca Cola? The weightiest thing besides the doll, was the box it came in. Very thick card board. I imagined it was so due to the international travel the doll was expected to survive.

INFORMATIONS