yldoll.com

MY OBSESSION...Just imagine

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: MY OBSESSION...Just imagine

Post by Ztar073 »

mandos wrote:Wow, she is gorgeous. Everything works here, great make up, hair and dress. What a beautiful face!

Jeff, I gotta be honest with you - if you do not get a better camera soon me and some of the guys will have to do a fundraiser to get you one, the girls deserve it. *runs and hides*
Been thinking this for a long time. Glad someone else said it

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

The wide angle lenses are to be avoided as when you use them in portrait mode, the distortion is noticeable.
A new camera and off camera lighting will bring those beautiful ladies to great detail, and I mean they are lovely for sure! The makeup is awesome!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

She is ravishing, Jeff. Great outfits and a killer bod! However, I find the doll in the cheongsam dress on the right in your photo "DSCN1710" most alluring. Who is she?

My Hadleigh recently acquired two lovely cheongsam dresses and they're on the short queue for upcoming looks.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Ztar073,
With in 48 hours, I got a camera.
Mishka1965,
Thank you. My make up skills have gotten better.
I really should fly out to California and meet all the BCD Fmers there and get some pointers to be better at taking photos, but I am improving.
Rock13,
Mei ai is face 76 on the ever so popular YL170.

And of course, special thanks to "Uncle" Eric who is kind enough to let me show of Shu shin off under his section.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

A couple more...
Attachments
DSCN3409.JPG
DSCN3409.JPG (1.81 MiB) Viewed 548 times
DSCN3412.JPG
DSCN3412.JPG (2.29 MiB) Viewed 548 times

INFORMATIONS