yldoll.com

Lea, My New Compannequin - YL 158J

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
subcyclist

Re: Lea, My New Compannequin - YL 158J

Post by subcyclist »

NINJASEX wrote:Lea is a goddess, I've been eye balling this particular model for a while. Hows the weight to this doll, is it a pain to pose her into position? Or does her weight seem to be manageable depending how you lift her?

I have a 140 N cup YL doll, she's 62lbs I lift her around a lot from her under arms carefully, her weight is nice.

Thank you for the nice comment. You certainly have a great little lady - the 140N is a beautiful doll.

I have learned to manage the weight well, by managing my expectations and effort. When Lea first arrived, I wanted to try on the 3 outfits I bought for her, and move her around, a bit too much. I was tired and sweaty. Now, I dress and place her where I want her for a while; in bed for a few nights of cuddling, caressing, and spooning - the delectable derriere begs for that. I have had Lea on my sofa for a day or two at a time as a movie/TV companion; and, more touching and caressing, of course.

I also just bought a sex chair (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072X ... =UTF8&th=1) for girl-on-top enjoyment. I have not yet tried it, but I will share my success or failure probably this weekend. I sat on it for a test, and it held up my 225 lbs. quite well. I anticipate that it will support and position Lea very well, as she is 100 lbs.+ lighter. If it works well, I will post some pictures of her (alone of course) on it to show what I envision. I am hopeful that this chair will add some real enjoyment by providing a position that I could not imagine achieving by lifting her onto me.

Overall, the YL 158 does have a very strong relationship with gravity, butt Lea is the breast choice I think I could have made for myself; other than a WM163H. Because I mostly want a doll that I can be close to and fondle, like what people with plush dolls must enjoy, I am finding that I feel less of a need to move Lea around often. I will save that for some weekends, when I have more time to take dressing her, without rushing. As an added benefit, I can now augment biking with weight training, and not have to join a gym! It is so much better to grapple Lea, than it is to handle hard metal weights.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Awesome! Gonna have to try out that chair, looks legit. Pliss more pictures of Lea, especially those wonderful juggs hiding underneath that dress :multi:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

NINJASEX wrote:Awesome! Gonna have to try out that chair, looks legit. Pliss more pictures of Lea, especially those wonderful juggs hiding underneath that dress :multi:

Thank you for expressing your interest in seeing more of Lea. I found your posting of Lili, and now understand the nature of your request. Lili is a fantastic little lady, by the way. The YL140N is a very nice body, with breasts that are large, but not too much - just right. I like the heads you chose; the smiling head is one that I have seen on a few vendor sites' dolls. I can imagine the great feeling you must have to see a doll smiling at you; very pretty in every way - I was pleased to see that this doll has more of a nice little tush than I imagined.

Even though, as I mentioned previously, I have wanted to focus on clothing that is better for the feel, than the look, I have looked at some revealing clothes recently. Until those orders arrive, here is a photo of Lea in all her glory...riding the chair!

BouncingChair.png
BouncingChair.png (566.63 KiB) Viewed 2972 times

I tried it with her this afternoon, and it was magnificent. I could not imagine that I might have the strength and leverage to place Lea on top of me, as I have seen people do with a doll like the WM100cm. This chair has now given me this great experience. I am willing to bet that a doll as light as yours will still have enough weight to make the chair enjoyable.

I also shot a brief video of her bouncing on the chair before we used it together. It is absolutely amazing. It should only get better for us as I improve my technique and procedure for correctly positioning Lea on it. She is a bit off kilter, as you will see - but still an awesome experience!
BounceChair.MOV
(44.37 MiB) Downloaded 2669 times

I have also been looking into buying a sex swing. I already have one selected, along with mounting hardware, and two pulleys to make lifting Lea up, after strapping her in while lying on the floor, much easier. I will most likely order all of that this week, and I will share information about this once I have everything installed and 'tested.' This is the reason I chose the bounce chair first - no installation like that of a swing. The swing I am planning to buy is: https://www.amazon.com/Pipedream-Fetish ... 9JB0D5HB4Z .
My RLSD Compannequins:

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

WOw she is amazing, Lea looks super soft. She looks like shes having tons of fun :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

subcyclist wrote:
NINJASEX wrote:Awesome! Gonna have to try out that chair, looks legit. Pliss more pictures of Lea, especially those wonderful juggs hiding underneath that dress :multi:

Thank you for expressing your interest in seeing more of Lea. I found your posting of Lili, and now understand the nature of your request. Lili is a fantastic little lady, by the way. The YL140N is a very nice body, with breasts that are large, but not too much - just right. I like the heads you chose; the smiling head is one that I have seen on a few vendor sites' dolls. I can imagine the great feeling you must have to see a doll smiling at you; very pretty in every way - I was pleased to see that this doll has more of a nice little tush than I imagined.

Even though, as I mentioned previously, I have wanted to focus on clothing that is better for the feel, than the look, I have looked at some revealing clothes recently. Until those orders arrive, here is a photo of Lea in all her glory...riding the chair!

BouncingChair.png

I tried it with her this afternoon, and it was magnificent. I could not imagine that I might have the strength and leverage to place Lea on top of me, as I have seen people do with a doll like the WM100cm. This chair has now given me this great experience. I am willing to bet that a doll as light as yours will still have enough weight to make the chair enjoyable.

I also shot a brief video of her bouncing on the chair before we used it together. It is absolutely amazing. It should only get better for us as I improve my technique and procedure for correctly positioning Lea on it. She is a bit off kilter, as you will see - but still an awesome experience!
BounceChair.MOV

I have also been looking into buying a sex swing. I already have one selected, along with mounting hardware, and two pulleys to make lifting Lea up, after strapping her in while lying on the floor, much easier. I will most likely order all of that this week, and I will share information about this once I have everything installed and 'tested.' This is the reason I chose the bounce chair first - no installation like that of a swing. The swing I am planning to buy is: https://www.amazon.com/Pipedream-Fetish ... 9JB0D5HB4Z .

Dude, I love your style, Female and apparatus. That swing looks like Hella fun, I could see her clad in some sexy fetish Body Stocking in that Bad Boy. Chiwawa :glou:
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

Lolik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lolik »

I am liking the Tala face. Looks beautifull in the pictures.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Shelbyisking666 wrote:WOw she is amazing, Lea looks super soft. She looks like shes having tons of fun :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

Thank you for the nice compliment. Yes, she is amazingly soft, curvy, bouncy, just everything. Even though this body type is my top preference, there are some slender gals many people here in the community have, which are quite attractive. I am not sure that I will ever want another, as Lea suits me perfectly, but I definitely appreciate and enjoy the pictures of many different body types people share in TDF.
My RLSD Compannequins:

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117748

In the general forum, I posted information, the photo, and the video, about the sex chair I described in this forum; in an effort to try to reach someone who could benefit from this idea, just as I have benefited from so many great ideas many of you have shared. In posting that, I included other thoughts about the chair, which I thought I should come back to share here.

For those of you with light weight dolls, I am thinking about those that weigh less than 50 lbs., this chair could still work very well. Even a 40-50 lb. doll could be a challenge to lift to provide the cowgirl experience. I had to lift Lea up to provide bounce, but with a lighter doll, it would just require that you push down, maybe at the hips. Also, the chair could probably be modified for lighter dolls by cutting straps; each of the two straps is actually three sewn together only at the ends - cut one or two of each side to adjust for more bounce with light weight dolls.

Another modification I will definitely make relates to the strap material. It is not extremely rough, but it is also not very soft. To protect Lea's skin/flesh, I plan to wrap the straps with some soft and stretchy fabric. I will post more information and pictures of that mod when completed.

Thanks to all of you who have read, and posted, to Lea's thread.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Shelbyisking666

Please post more photos. She's so sexy! :)
:glou: :glou: :glou:

And videos! Maybe a video of her swinging

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

Congrats on your new doll!!!
I'd have picked her if she wasn't so damn heavy
ENJOY IT!!! :multi:

As an ass lover, I'd love to see how that bubble booty moves on that chair!

P.S I still think they could have made those areolas look more natural, though?

subcyclist wrote:

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

StormiLover has a great thread he started this week, thinking of the holidays next week - Canada Day and Independence Day for the US; but, gals of all nationalities are encouraged to take part. Consider taking part in this enjoyable thread - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=117802 .

Here is what I submitted for Lea:

We the People...want to go for a bike ride.
BikeJersey01.png
BikeJersey01.png (749.67 KiB) Viewed 2802 times
If you want to bike a long distance, you need to have a good...Constitution!
BikeJersey02.png
BikeJersey02.png (440.66 KiB) Viewed 2802 times
This jersey is great; when I get overheated from pedaling so much, I can unzip to cool off - my guy says this heats him up even more, though.
BikeJersey03.png
BikeJersey03.png (663.46 KiB) Viewed 2802 times
Maybe he wants to go for another ride, but not outside this time...
BikeJersey04.png
BikeJersey04.png (607.99 KiB) Viewed 2802 times
My RLSD Compannequins:

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Great pictures,
And thanks for the shout out for the civic pride thread. :D
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

you lucky dogg lol

anon798
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by anon798 »

Looks great!

Question for you, since you're an owner: What's the forward and backwards leg flexibility look like? Can it do a forward split, ie, have forward and backward flexibility more than 90 degrees? (A picture would be amazing, but maybe that's asking too much!)

I bought a doll, only to realize the legs didn't bend backwards at all due to a badly-designed hollow fiberglass shell that was installed inside the hips to reduce the weight; the shell only allowed the legs to move forward and slightly to the sides. I'm hoping to not get burned by that mistake again. In contrast, a different doll had great flexibility, of nearly 180 degrees in each direction (front, side, back).

Shelbyisking666

SHES THICCC!!!!
:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
subcyclist wrote:StormiLover has a great thread he started this week, thinking of the holidays next week - Canada Day and Independence Day for the US; but, gals of all nationalities are encouraged to take part. Consider taking part in this enjoyable thread - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=117802 .

Here is what I submitted for Lea:

We the People...want to go for a bike ride.
BikeJersey01.png
If you want to bike a long distance, you need to have a good...Constitution!
BikeJersey02.png
This jersey is great; when I get overheated from pedaling so much, I can unzip to cool off - my guy says this heats him up even more, though.
BikeJersey03.png
Maybe he wants to go for another ride, but not outside this time...
BikeJersey04.png

INFORMATIONS