yldoll.com

MY DREAM DOLL - any advice on money saving Alternatives?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Nintrovert40

MY DREAM DOLL - any advice on money saving Alternatives?

Post by Nintrovert40 »

Im still trying to save up at least $2,200 to buy the synthetic female of my dreams.Its hard to save money when you dont like leaving the house and you ordering thru doordash all the time and wasting money on live apps to get a little attention from women.
I don't know if I will Achieve my $2,200 goal
I need some willpower tips
Attachments
20190204_170746.png
20190204_170746.png (773.73 KiB) Viewed 1559 times

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: MY DREAM DOLL - any advice on money saving Alternatives?

Post by The Messenger »

I've got a tip for you.
Read all the stories on TDF about how happy people are with their "synthetic female".
Then imagine how happy it will be to have one of your own.
Then the effort of saving money won't seem like such a hard thing to do.
No matter what you want in life, there is a price to pay.
It's just a matter of your priorities.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

If you don't have the cash flow, dont spend the money. You should def save up if you want to. To be honest if you are struggling with 2-4K I wouldnt suggest purchasing for a doll because you should have funds saved up for emergencies.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Find the lady of your dreams and put a photo of her on your desk..phone..etc each day will bring her closer to you and she will love you more for your efforts,sometimes thinking of the destination takes the mind off and away from the journey :)
All the best.

8)

set track

Post by set track »

''hokers pokers
always brokers
winky wanky
Money in the Banky ''......

keep the wallet closed , nip around to friends foe a coffee and bite :mrgreen:

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

You need some sort of money tracker. There are many. Here is one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... pplication

Tacitus_Bartelby

Post by Tacitus_Bartelby »

Also take into consideration the money you'll need for everything else. It's not just 'the price of the doll I'm done'. There's also clothes, extra wigs, maintenance products (and lots of 'em!), repair tools... the list doesn't end.

You might think you'll be happy with just one wig & one outfit... I promise you, you won't.
It's a bigger commitment than I'd realized beforehand but - 100% I'd do it again in a heartbeat. No regrets.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Nintrovert40 wrote:Im still trying to save up at least $2,200 to buy the synthetic female of my dreams.Its hard to save money when you dont like leaving the house and you ordering thru doordash all the time and wasting money on live apps to get a little attention from women.
I don't know if I will Achieve my $2,200 goal

I need some willpower tips
Nin40! Sell any unneeded stuff and dead capital. It could be surprising that things in your houshold or stored away might achieve really good prices if you´d find the right (online) market places for them. I.e old vinyl, clothes, toys, ....anything.

Btw, I like your selection! That beauty would be already enough of a motivation for me. :plaidskirt: I´m very much into ethnic and AA adventures as well! 8)

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

It is easy. Spend all your free time during next a few month to browse this forum. Go through all sub forums, then check all the sales session, to look at all the owner photos to see how the dolls actually look in reality.
If there is more time, keep looking for discounts.
If there is more time, use face search to find the match of your dream doll
If there is more time, get a free makeup software to do makeup on your doll photo
If there is more time, create a wish list for doll cloth
If there is more time, post something on the forum

This way you have nowhere to spend any money, besides basic living.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

I would suggest buying a much cheaper doll if this will be your first experience with a doll. You really don't want to spend 2G and learn by trial and error on her. I know my opinion will probably not be a popular one but there are a lot of things to learn about these dolls, proper care, maintenance, etc. and learning on a premium doll can be costly. Do your research and choose wisely. Just my opinion. Good luck!

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

When I need to save money and I'm spending too much i tell myself I just have to say No more often.

If you can reduce your spending to income ratio even just a little you'll start to see the saving grow.

Just don't overdo it. If you're anything like me you'll reach a breaking point and splurge, and be back where you started. So, don't give up your favorite things cold turkey!

And, good luck!

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

DexterQuest wrote:You need some sort of money tracker. There are many. Here is one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... pplication
I downloaded it ,thanks for your help.I did the math I will have $2,200 saved by October 2019.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

Nintrovert40 wrote:
DexterQuest wrote:You need some sort of money tracker. There are many. Here is one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... pplication
I downloaded it ,thanks for your help.I did the math I will have $2,200 saved by October 2019.
That'll give Oktoberfest a whole new meaning! :haha4:
Best Wishes!

INFORMATIONS