yldoll.com

My Thoughts on Sadie YL 168 CM B Cup

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Roctol

My Thoughts on Sadie YL 168 CM B Cup

Post by Roctol »

I ordered Sadie from Beautiful Dolls (Joy) and as usual everything was simple and smooth. Also, the doll got to me a day ahead of schedule, so that’s always a plus. I ordered other dolls from beautiful dolls, and they always tend to be ahead of schedule.

https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... 4r8ef9gkt2

When I opened the box I closely examined Sadie and did not even notice a blemish. The first thing I noticed was how soft her TPE is. I have two other YL Dolls (170 cm & 140 cm) and their TPE is just as soft. It seems like a small detail, but to me it is critical that a doll’s TPE is soft and continues to be so. After putting on her head and wig she was ready for her maiden voyage. She was easy to maneuver, despite weighing 80 pounds, and she’s a good choice for doggy given her perfectly molded backside. Her breasts are great too, but she’s a tall leggy gal, so you know what you are going to get. I have “hung out” with her six times prior to writing this and every time has been great. I’m fairly tall at 6’2 and her legs drive me wild, plus her other assets. YL continues to make great dolls with fantastic backsides and I’m hoping to add another one soon. In conclusion, this doll is 9/10 based on the quality of manufacturing, great design, and my hormones Please keep in mind that the vendor plays a large role in the experience. The reason I went to Beautiful Dolls is I had a bad experience with another vendor and in hindsight I’m glad I did. Joy knows her dolls, is always willing to answer your questions, and always professional. If you have any questions let me know. I hope you guys take your Sadie for a ride.

I can't name the less than par vendor. Ping me if you are interested

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My Thoughts on Sadie YL 168 CM B Cup

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Congrats on your new doll
Love,
Megan, DO, BCD Girls
Attachments
MEGAN in JL2.jpg
MEGAN in JL2.jpg (75.83 KiB) Viewed 1666 times

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Congrats on your new doll
Love,
Megan, DO, BCD Girls

Thank you, as always YL comes through.

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

I can post some pics when I get back from vacation. This is one of YL's finest.

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Roctol wrote:I can post some pics when I get back from vacation. This is one of YL's finest.
please do im eager to see them

INFORMATIONS