yldoll.com

Introducing Jael - A YL148 Beauty

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Introducing Jael - A YL148 Beauty

Post by Babel99 »

siliconelover wrote:Wow, I am blown away by this doll.

Where can I purchase one ?

Thanks for what has become a fantastic thread Babe.
Lol you just got the YL148 bite!?

You can order the YL 148 directly from Eric (just PM him). He is the YourDoll user in this YL doll forum section.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Babel99 wrote:
siliconelover wrote:Wow, I am blown away by this doll.

Where can I purchase one ?

Thanks for what has become a fantastic thread Babe.
Lol you just got the YL148 bite!?

I suppose I did ! Your photography certainly helped sink her teeth in me. I am wanting to work with one of these smaller dolls and have been looking between the 140cm - 150cm size range. This particular doll seems to have an actual shape and figure along with some meat where it should be. The face I couldn't be more turned on by so ...

Thanks for the contact information, I'll have to see what kind of deal can be had on this little hussy !
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

How can you not fall for that little gal looking at you this way ...
Jael_16_01.jpg
Jael_16_01.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2693 times

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Indeed a true beauty, you sure have styled her great. So sexy , and those eyes.
You sure have a great looking girl there.
Really good photo!
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

... and guys, I know that I was not that original in my last few random pictures. I ordered some more material to get higher quality pictures and it should show up really soon.

I am also in the market for another doll that will keep company to lonely Jael ... just waiting for the perfect doll to show up.

Jael is beautiful to me and to this day I still think that the YL 148 has the best figure (to my eyes). So I am waiting for significant design changes before pulling the trigger for a second one. Will 2018 be the year?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

That is a wonderfully erotic pic of Jael, I agree wholeheartedly with you, the YL148 is such a wonderful body, YL set the bar high, maybe you could get another 148 as a sister for Jael maybe with the 188 head which is currently on my wish list.

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

Love the body but for some reason this face irritates the hell out of me. Sorry just sayin... But amazing body.

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Hey! Was wondering if u still have yl148?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Roynotboy wrote:Hey! Was wondering if u still have yl148?
Yes I still have her ! She is still superb :)

Drips
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Drips »

Thank you she is really beautiful this doll

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

This is one of the best doll heads ever made! Btw, the way you positioned her feet makes her look damn sexy :multi: :multi:
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

After 4 years and a half, I have to say that Jael still throw some quite stunning looks ...

I took some quick pictures of her this afternoon. Here are few.

At 52months old, her finger are long time broken and her crotch area is a bit tear ... but she is surprisingly still holding pretty well :)

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

VERY SEXY LIL FIRE CRACKER!
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Babel99 wrote:Hi everyone, few words here to introduce Jael, a new YL 148 doll. I am lurking on that site for a while and pulled the trigger few weeks ago and ordered her. She was delivered today and here is my experience so far.

Shopping and Ordering

After few weeks of reading, my attention got pulled toward the YL148 Doll. She looked so perfect to me …nicely sculpted … voluptuous but short (while not too short at all) … perfect weight … perfect tan … good quality … happy customers … great reviews. So after few days of pictures browsing, exchanges with forum members and reviews reading, I finally contact Eric at YLDoll.

Eric is the easiest guy to work with ever. He patiently answered promptly dozens of question … one after the next … sent me pictures … changed/adjusted the order few times and even took the time to work special shipping arrangement with me.

One of the good thing with working directly with the manufacturer is that he was able to some quality checks on the doll before shipping her. We even agreed to delay the shipping of few days to manufacture a second doll since the first one has some imperfections that he did not like.

I confidently ordered her on May 13th, and Eric told me that she was ready for shipping on June 2nd.

Great pics she's awesome. I have a yl 148 d on the way. How's it going these days?

Shipping

Jael was shipped on June 14th and I got her on June 20th. Eric was ready to ship her on June 2nd, but I was out of the country. It took 4 days for her to reach Canada, but the Canadian Custom gave me a hard time, which I will explain in details next.

If you live in the Montreal area and order a doll from China, make sure that the declared value is the correct one and that an official bill is inside the box.
What happened is that the custom officer who inspected Jael did not like the value declared and looked for the bill inside the box, which was not existent. So they froze the parcel until they would get a detailed proof of purchase.

I had to speak with 2 Fedex representatives and one custom agent before they finally released the package. I am not of the shy type so I went all open and described the package as a silicon doll. But I would understand that not everyone would have liked to talk lived to three different people on the phone about the value of their sex doll.

The custom agent, who I spoke to on the phone, was a cool young man knowing way to well the value of those dolls. As he told me, he commonly see those declared from 3000$ CAD up to 13000$ CAD. He wanted to have an official bill. As soon as I sent him a copy of my credit card bill, he finally agreed to release her.
Do not get me wrong, the ole thing was not that difficult. But as the custom agent explained to me, this situation would have been avoided by simply having the bill inside the box. So keep that in mind if you are ordering from Canada.

So Jael finally showed up today, delivered by Fedex. The package was in perfect shape, not even a dent.

Unpacking

So I put some music on, poured a big glass of iced tea and I took a good 2.5 hours to unpack her, inspect her, wash her, powder her and dress her. Jael is mint quality, the only thing I found was a minor hole on one shoulder and few tinny bumps on her left shoulder that I noticed few hours later … very minor.

First look at Jael

Jael is DROP … DEAD … GORGEOUS. I now understand what the forum members refer to when they are saying that the dolls looks WAY better in real life than in pictures. The 148 is a piece of art. Period. I did not find a single angle from which that doll does not look great. I could not believe how that little thing could radiate such beauty.

Weight

I am 6’ tall, 210 pound on the muscular side and her weight in not an issue for me. I move her easily while standing without any issues. Her weight is high enough to make her feel alive, but not too much so I am able to handle her quite easily.

Skeleton and joints

I was not expecting this. After reading many comments on how the joints were stiff, I was expecting the worst. But finally, I found the joint to be relatively easy to move, while being strong enough to support the doll weight. She does not feel as fragile as many reported and while doing the short photo-shoot, I understood quickly her motion range … it was rather obvious.

The TPE does look marvelous and it is smooth as silk after being powdered. Her smell did not repulsed me at all and even mostly disappeared after her first bath.

Conclusion

So far, after few hours, I am very satisfied of that acquisition. Jael looks out of this world, is smooth as a princess to the touch and she is quickly growing on me.

Here are few pictures I quickly took … expect more soon.

Babel99
Jael 01.JPG
Jael 02.jpg
Jael 03.JPG
Jael 04.JPG
Jael 05.JPG
Jael 06.JPG
Jael 07.JPG

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Babel99 wrote:I have a very good time doing pictures ... I wish I could be as good as many members here!!!

But I like it so much that i decided to buy a bit of lighting equipment since indoors pictures is difficult to master without it!
Hey your pics are great, some pro looking pics are not as real, so don't fret. As to sizes for your Jael, I like the white one piece and the stocking's in another shot, what sizes should one get? Also as to shoes, tops and skirts, thanks

INFORMATIONS