yldoll.com

What sets YL Dolls apart from WM or other TPE vendors?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

There are several distributor/vendors that list YL Dolls separately from WM dolls. It certainly is clear that YL doll bodies share WM heads for look options. I've been around the block a few times and even have a few dolls. :whistle: However I have not seen this specifically addressed:

Without revealing propiatry secrets; Is the body your own design and build?? How is it different or improved from the WM "standard"??
Is it the level of customer service or specific customization??

Inquiring minds want to know...hopefully we can get some answers back from the vendor reps and current owner/experts.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: What sets YL Dolls apart from WM or other TPE vendors?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

SinsuaLuvr,
I will get the ball rolling on this one since I have been working with Eric for a couple years now.
As far as TPE dolls, one small answer is me.
My ebay userid is yourdoll.usa which is sort of a hint:)
More to come
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

When I think of YLdolls, the first word that always comes to mind for me is "curvy".
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

True that.
One question I ask is. "Do you want a well endowed doll with a nice small ass or a more curvy with a voluptuous ass?
The person replied the latter so I suggested a 135 YL over the 140WM. KISS
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I have to agree! Yl is the ass master !
Have you seen the new 148?
This is a wonderful new doll.
DL
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (77.87 KiB) Viewed 9485 times

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

So they create some (or all) of their own bodies? Their stats (weight, bust, waist, hips) look very close to WM. Are there hidden skeletal and joint improvements?
astroman440 wrote:No. From what I understand,

OR, and YL are both made at the WM factory (Jinsan). This is a/the leading TPE factory in China and it offers OEM services to other companies that want to use them as a manufacturing partner. OR and YL have partnered with this factory to produce their designs, using the Jinsan/WM factories' expertise in molding etc. I have read that they all use the same TPE and most likely the same skeleton.

What OR doll and other companies bring to the table is their own unique body designs (I personally love the OR sculpts, especially the legs), which only they can sell plus their own unique head designs and of course their customer service, since they are their own company that you deal with through the ordering process.

All of that is not to say that OR doesn't still take a very active roll in the manufacturing process, I'm sure they do. And obviously the intricacies of Chinese industry are probably more complex than this in reality, but the point is, they all come out of Jinsan factory.

So in conclusion it comes down to what doll design/body type you like best and which company offers that. All of these companies sell high qualities dolls made of high end TPE so you can't go wrong.

** If i'm wrong about any of this I apologize, fairly certain it's all accurate **
What Astroman stated above is also what I suspect and hope that the vendor can confirm or clarify.

Yes I'm doing my homework and weighing my options for a larger (156cm +) gurl. However this will be clearly helpful to anyone else too.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Since I have owned OR,YL, and WMdolls,in my opinion the joints of Eric dolls seem to hold better.
Again, this is just an opinion of from what I have seen selling over 30 Used dolls plus from my current harem.
Additionally, wait until you see what one person is going to write about what Eric and I did for him vs some one who got a doll from another vendor on TDF , not a YL doll, that broke in one month. The vendor did NOTHING.....because the manufacturer did nothing.
BCD
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Defender
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Defender »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:True that.
One question I ask is. "Do you want a well endowed doll with a nice small ass or a more curvy with a voluptuous ass?
The person replied the latter so I suggested a 135 YL over the 140WM. KISS
That was me! Thanks again for your help Jeff.

Sex Doll Canada
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sex Doll Canada »

I am also wondering about the differences between YL and WM dolls. Any differences in:

- Quality / feel of the TPE?
- Odor from TPE?
- Durability - especially in the areas that count?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

I think it's important to clarify-

Vendors sell dolls
Manufacturers make dolls

Technically WM and YL do not manufacture their own dolls; nor does OR for that matter.

I keep the YL and WM dolls separate on my site:

http://shop.monamourtoujours.com/your-d ... ollection/

http://shop.monamourtoujours.com/wm-dol ... ollection/

Even though they are made at the same factory YL has their own molds and are manufactured according to Eric's specifications.

I too have had experience with WM and YL. When I look at comparing them I take into consideration they are made in the same factory. This being said- there will certainly be similarities as well as the possibility of getting a bad doll (I've seen bad WM and YL dolls). IMHO I feel Eric is more proactive when it comes to addressing the demands of current trends i.e. bigger hips, wider waists etc. What's nice is both companies offer a variety of dolls that appeal to a wide audience. YL and WM are on my top five best sellers, that certainly says something.

So if you're looking at one thing that separates YL and WM I think you'll get a wide range of responses depending on the owners experiences. Even side by side comparisons can yield different results.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

viktorsx

Post by viktorsx »

MonAmour wrote:I think it's important to clarify-

Vendors sell dolls
Manufacturers make dolls

So if you're looking at one thing that separates YL and WM I think you'll get a wide range of responses depending on the owners experiences. Even side by side comparisons can yield different results.
So what is the Certification of these products from same factory ?

with Certification i mean :

"In China, medical devices are controlled by both the central State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) and local provincial controls. The system is risk-based and similar to that in India in that class II and class III devices undergo sample testing (type testing) in an approved laboratory. Selected products are required to undergo further clinical evaluation in designated SFDA-approved hospitals."

A Factory Vendor Reseller Distributer or just a profit scam new company has to be transparent and show all Certifications to me . also to send free sample of material has to be standard at no cost . thanks ...

V
/* Simplicity is very Complex ... */

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

viktorsx wrote:
MonAmour wrote:I think it's important to clarify-

Vendors sell dolls
Manufacturers make dolls

So what is the Certification of these products from same factory ?

with Certification i mean :

"In China, medical devices are controlled by both the central State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) and local provincial controls. The system is risk-based and similar to that in India in that class II and class III devices undergo sample testing (type testing) in an approved laboratory. Selected products are required to undergo further clinical evaluation in designated SFDA-approved hospitals."

A Factory Vendor Reseller Distributer or just a profit scam new company has to be transparent and show all Certifications to me . also to send free sample of material has to be standard at no cost . thanks ...

V

Gotcha. Yeah, I would assume that any certification would be with the main factory. So YL, WM, OR and other doll brands made at Jinsan would be covered under Jinsan certifications. If you['re able to read Chinese you can certainly get the certification information, good luck getting a free sample though. If you want a sample you could have one included in your order at no cost.
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

viktorsx

Post by viktorsx »

heh . thanks for playing . yes my luck is we all now will demand free samples of material ...

Also they have to provide Certificates in full digital or printed readeble for the markets sold in . i think english besides chinese would suffice ...

thanks for videos and info that have educated me ...

V
/* Simplicity is very Complex ... */

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

viktorsx wrote:heh . thanks for playing . yes my luck is we all now will demand free samples of material ...

Also they have to provide Certificates in full digital or printed readeble for the markets sold in . i think english besides chinese would suffice ...

thanks for videos and info that have educated me ...

V

Yes, I too would like to see the certification in English. If enough people clamor for it that might just happen.

It certainly doesn't hurt to ask for a sample with an order. If someone would like to order samples only, everything has it's price I guess :wink:

I'm glad you like my videos! I appreciate the feedback. I have more coming soon.

Sex Doll Canada
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sex Doll Canada »

Does anyone own 6YE and WM / YL? Any comment on differences in feel, quality, how robust they are?

Feedback on 6YE quality in general would be appreciated. Cheers!!

INFORMATIONS