yldoll.com

YL 155 lovers pics

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Dystempr

Re: YL 155 lovers pics

Post by Dystempr »

cheeky+swine wrote:Balancing Darcey isn't as hard as it may seem. Before you start she must have tight ankle joints and make sure her knee joints are locked straight.
dar9.jpg
Firstly, you have to make sure she is square on her heals. in other words no wobbles in her ankles to the left or right (Just like the real thing). Ankle boots or higher help prevent this. I sometimes have to gently kick her feet to the left or right while I hold her upright to get her heals central to her feet.

Secondly, Her feet need to be apart by at least 12 inches to help spread the balance.

Thirdly, I gently move/rock her back and forth until I feel a balance beginning to happen when I gently let go of her arms. You can hear/feel her ankle joints clicking as they move back and forth.

Lastly, I let go and watch for any movement. If she sways even a tiny amount I sway her back and forth again until she doesn't.

Very lastly, I stand by her for about ten seconds and if she hasn't moved I grab the camera and shoot.

Its not too hard to do and usually takes me about five mins (If she's being awkward) to get her to stand. Once shes standing she will hold the pose until I move her.

She stood like this for at least 20 mins until I couldn't resist her charms any longer :whistle:
dar6.jpg
If you have trouble balancing or just haven't got the confidence yet you could try doing some discrete balancing. In this shot her knee is just touching the radiator
b.jpg
In these shots she has her hand or elbow just touching the door/wall
IMG_0016.JPG
3.jpg
IMG_0022.JPG
1.jpg
g.jpg
DSCF7003.JPG
If all else fails then get her to hold onto something :whistle:
IMG_0035.JPG

It also helps with modifying the her foot stance. Move her feet to a little more of a duck walk stance rather than straight out in front on her. now I am not talking about an exaggerated stance but if you look at your feet you will notice your feet are slightly turned out for balance and not just straight and parallel to your legs.

I found that this helps with making sure that he ankle does not fold when using heals on carpet at least.

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Great tip Dystempr and lovely ladies. You are a lucky guy. I hope you pamper them as much as they do you.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

does anyone have pictures of the 155 YL hands WITHOUT fake fingernails, and just showing what the silicone fingernails are like? thanks

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

jazzman wrote:does anyone have pictures of the 155 YL hands WITHOUT fake fingernails, and just showing what the silicone fingernails are like? thanks
Hi Jazzman. Cheeky here. I don't have any photo's but Darcey has lost a couple of nails that I've replaced.
Underneath the nail is slightly pinkish and actually looks just like a short cut nail. I think the superglue that they use hardens the surface of the TPE which makes it nail like anyway. I considered leaving them off but then changed my mind.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

My 155cm Custom has a spectacular ass! :razz:

Dystempr

Post by Dystempr »

Well,

Abigale was looking especially nice lastnight, and happened to get a picture of it last night. Hope you guys enjoy.

8-O

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

As requested...
L-202.jpg
L-202.jpg (528.39 KiB) Viewed 3272 times
L_201.jpg
L_201.jpg (556.16 KiB) Viewed 3272 times
L_200.jpg
L_200.jpg (564.42 KiB) Viewed 3272 times
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Dystempr wrote:Well,

Abigale was looking especially nice lastnight, and happened to get a picture of it last night. Hope you guys enjoy.

8-O
Love the outfit! She looks great!!!!!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

:P Love those red undies Abigale :razz:

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

That's an amazing lady that you have there cheeky+swine, and you're a lucky man to have her. This doll has the nicest breasts that I have seen so far, and I wish that more of them came in this configuration.

@Booty Call Dolls; your Cheryl is pretty sweet as well!

Sam

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Thanks Sam Darcey thinks her rear view is pretty good too.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

It's these photos that really floor me cheeky+swine. I must admit to being kind of jealous here. Just replace the name Jessie in the video with cheeky+swine :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYkbTyHXwbs

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

sam treadwell wrote:I must admit to being kind of jealous here. :mrgreen:
Well Sam, It looks like it's time to raid the piggy-bank and get in-touch with YL. (they got a whole load of them just waiting for you).

Seriously, Darcey is most flattered that you like her look so much she has sent you a big kiss.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I'm just suffering from the “grass is greener” dilemma cheeky+swine. I've actually got a very lovely girl in the form of a JM Dolls 142cm Lucy. Though I must say that I've never realised just how lovely the faces and figures on the Your Dolls were.

Curious to know which head she is? If she is size proportional to my doll I might consider getting that head at some point.

Cheers,

Sam

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Hi Sam Darceys head is the YL Jennifer head and is quite large compared with other YL and WM heads but next to your Lucy I am not sure. Almost all WM. YL and Ordoll heads will fit each others bodies as they use the same neck joint. (mid size dolls mainly) I'm not sure about JM dolls neck fitments though.

INFORMATIONS