yldoll.com

Newbie waiting for his YLDoll 150

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Newbie waiting for his YLDoll 150

Post by CF »

SC Kline wrote:Hey man, I too am a huge boob lover and am using this stuff to enlarge my doll. I have a new 142cm G-cup. I did this technique with my old 155 DD and it worked great. You basically make a very clean cut beside profile of breast. Make sure not to cut at the edge of breast (just right beside it) —you can fill from there. I'm going to put the slime in an extra-large latex glove, tie it off, and insert it. You have to use a soldering iron to close incision —glue is not strong enough. I ended up getting rid of that previous doll because of other problems with it, but the breast enhancement was a success. That slime stuff is the perfect consistency because it fills the hollow air pockets in breasts. The trick is to make your implant a bit larger than the air pocket. So first, make cuts, get a sense of the size of the air pocket, carry on.
71xlMFvnxRL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
That's a very interesting technique! Looking forward to seeing the steps in your process, and the final product!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Murony
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Murony »

Thanks for all the replies so far. Instead of quoting people I'll just say that of course I'll wait a little while before I'm gonna do the enlargement but at this point I'm gonna assume I will do it.

I'm more than happy with all the feedback and information so far especially the video and tips from various members.
With the doll I ordered a bunch of sample pieces of TPE so I'll be sure to check how the stuff reacts on various types of glue and how soldering will work on the TPE If I decide to fill the breasts with the jelly stuff although with my doll I think the breasts might get to heavy and tear.
On the other hand, if soldering (heat) works well on TPE I might heat up a needle to close the punctures after enlarging the boobs.
Long story short, I'm gonna try out everything I can think of on the sample pieces before I'm gonna put a needle or knife in my doll. Of course I'll keep a tight documentation for future surgeon's

At this moment it looks like she'll be arriving next wednesday so I'll be sure to upload some pics when she's here

Murony
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Murony »

Not the update I wanted to give today but all as well;

So my doll is somewhat delayed for some reason and delivery will seem to have to wait until next Friday. However I did receive some extra ordered wigs and sample pieces of TPE today. My request was for "just a bunch" and I got 12 sample pieces of TPE each at about 5x5x5cm.

First plan is to cut 1-2 "big" blocks into little pieces of about 1x1x1 cm and try out different types of glue that seem to be safe for TPE. Just simply glueing 2 pieces together and see how they hold after the glue / kit has dried out. I will also take a look at this under a digital microscope after it dried out and some days later to see if there is any sign of TPE giving out. (to see if there might be any harm on the long term)
Furthermore I'm gonna try out the heating with a soldering iron and / or a little torch and see what that does and how it holds. at last I'm gonna use a purified form of gasoline to see if the TPE will "melt" and if it will "harden" out to see if this is a viable way to glue the TPE back together.

If anyone has any other ideas or suggestions I'm open to them. :whistle:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I'd try air inflation first. It's the least invasive, and will not add weight to the doll. Plus, I believe you'll have the ability to go even larger than you would otherwise.

Good luck! Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Viva la megaboobs!

Murony
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Murony »

So guess who came in the mail today.

A bit late but as I understand she has been flying to a wrong airport first courtesy of Fedex... So she had quite the trip..

All seems to be in order although I have to say I'm not stunned by the quality at all. There are some lines clearly visible and some points that aren't that neatly worked out. In example the armpits (will upload some more pictures in a day or so) But all in all a hot babe imo.
The boobs.. Well they're there! And big! Damn. Have to say they're a bit to firm to my taste but as I understand they will soften up a bit, wich might help if I try to inflate them some more.

Anyhow. I found out "new" TPE smells bad as fuck. It seems they used some cleaning stuff after making her to hide the smell a bit but it's really really fucking terrible. So after getting her out of her temporary little home she went straight in the bathtub for some long, needed, soaking. (yeah yeah I made sure the neck screw thingy didn't get wet).

Now she's in the sauna getting a double-triple-quadruple aroma therapy to see if I can get rid of the smell in a quick fashion and she might get on the right temperature since I've set the sauna for a sweet 37 degrees celsius.

That's all for now. Will upload and update in a day or two.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Congratulations on the arrival of your gal! Glad she finally made it.
I washed my gal multiple times at first and that helped eliminate the smell, so you're on the right track.
Enjoy her and happy honeymoon!
Murony wrote:So guess who came in the mail today.
A bit late but as I understand she has been flying to a wrong airport first courtesy of Fedex... So she had quite the trip..

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

CF wrote:I'd try air inflation first. It's the least invasive, and will not add weight to the doll. Plus, I believe you'll have the ability to go even larger than you would otherwise.

You mean you try put air in tits with poke and needle?? Its not working, air comes out so quickly , if you put needle in tits i try that method but not working.

Sckline 142cm g cup is fucking amazing so hot tits

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

I'd love to see a storage chest that can hold that....chest. Congratz my friend, I see fun in your future!

Murony
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Murony »

Make3434 wrote:
CF wrote:I'd try air inflation first. It's the least invasive, and will not add weight to the doll. Plus, I believe you'll have the ability to go even larger than you would otherwise.

You mean you try put air in tits with poke and needle?? Its not working, air comes out so quickly , if you put needle in tits i try that method but not working.

Is it the air coming out of the punctured hole? (Like the hole you made with the needle?) or is it coming out elsewhere? Did you try this with an YL150?

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Murony wrote:
Make3434 wrote:

Is it the air coming out of the punctured hole? (Like the hole you made with the needle?) or is it coming out elsewhere? Did you try this with an YL150?
Yes air comes out in that hole where is needle, i try that in 6ye but iam allmost sure it doesent work YL sorry.Tits goes so big, but after about 5 min back to normal size.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Make3434 wrote:
Yes air comes out in that hole where is needle, i try that in 6ye but iam allmost sure it doesent work YL sorry.Tits goes so big, but after about 5 min back to normal size.
Can you please:

1. Get a few quick photos of the breasts when they are inflated, preferably from different angles?

2. Confirm what kind of needle you are using, and how/where you are inserting it into the breasts? If possible note this in ne of the photos showing the entry point.
Viva la megaboobs!

Beetlebomb
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Beetlebomb »

CF wrote:
Make3434 wrote:
Can you please:

1. Get a few quick photos of the breasts when they are inflated, preferably from different angles?

2. Confirm what kind of needle you are using, and how/where you are inserting it into the breasts? If possible note this in ne of the photos showing the entry point.

I too would enjoy some pictures of the inflated breasts... for science.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Beetlebomb wrote: I too would enjoy some pictures of the inflated breasts... for science.
:mrgreen:
Viva la megaboobs!

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

CF wrote:
Make3434 wrote:
Can you please:

Sorry but i dont have that doll anymorem and no pics :(

Murony
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Murony »

Make3434 wrote:
CF wrote:
Make3434 wrote:
Can you please:

Sorry but i dont have that doll anymorem and no pics :(
Do you know if the doll that you tried this with has hollow boobs? And do you know what doll it was and where exactly did you insert the needle?

INFORMATIONS