yldoll.com

YL 155 Custom D / Booty Call Dolls - Short Review

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
catnap

YL 155 Custom D / Booty Call Dolls - Short Review

Post by catnap »

This review was going to go up a couple of months ago, but life is messy, you know. Sorry, I have no pictures right now!

Anyway:

I ordered my doll from Jeff at BCD. I was a total noob at TPE dolls, and the experience was completely painless. Jeff answered a ton of questions and offered several good suggestions. I can recommend him and BCD wholeheartedly. He saved me from a couple of errors right from the get -go.

The doll was the same one you saw on the BCD site. She has the "Lori" face, and a blond wig. I got her in about 2.5 weeks(!) That is not a typo. I've never heard of turn-around time like that. Unbelievable, and super cool!

She arrived heavily wrapped in a good box. She came with a douche kit, comb, and a really nice pink blanket to pose her on.

I have to say that she was extremely pretty right out of the box. I ordered a "Heidi" and another head (Emma Watson look alike) with her, and both arrived in good shape. At first, I did not recognize the "Emma" head as a likeness of the actress, but after seeing her in person, she's unmistakeable. I think these TPE faces are at least as nice as the silicone ones I have (which cost about 3.5X as much with shipping if you buy new)

The doll is well made and very attractive. Her joints are well made, and she stands on her own because of the standing foot option. She's fairly easy to maneuver once you get the hang of how to do it. I do wish her hips were not quite so wide - personal taste! Overall, she's beautiful.

I give BCD an - A+
I give the YL155 Custom D an - A

FullHouse

Re: YL 155 Custom D / Booty Call Dolls - Short Review

Post by FullHouse »

Nice review :) Eagerly waiting for some pictures. I'm curious about your YL155 Custom D as I am only aware of a regular D-cup and a custom A-cup...

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations. Please post some pics when you get time.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

catnap,
Thank you for the kind review.
We have adopted out more YL 155 custom D cups than any other doll.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls

catnap

Post by catnap »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:catnap,
Thank you for the kind review.
We have adopted out more YL 155 custom D cups than any other doll.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
It was earned, so no thanks are necessary.

catnap

Post by catnap »

Thanks for your comments, friends. It may be a while before I can post pictures - I'm buried in stuff to do. But I intend to take a lot of pictures eventually, and also to post a long review once I have time.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Looking forward to it :)
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

catnap wrote:Thanks for your comments, friends. It may be a while before I can post pictures - I'm buried in stuff to do. But I intend to take a lot of pictures eventually, and also to post a long review once I have time.
:thumbs_up:

155D is an awesome body, take 1000 pics minimum!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Looking forward to seeing the photos.

INFORMATIONS