yldoll.com

148cm waist sizing for jeans

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

148cm waist sizing for jeans

Post by NeoChibi »

I have been wondering what size a 148cm doll would best fit into. As of right now she has only ever worn shorts and leggings, is the best fit for her a size 24,25 or 26 in womens denim? if anyone could clarify this it would be greatly appreciated.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 148cm waist sizing for jeans

Post by Billiam »

From what I've been told but not yet been brave enough to try a Juniors size 0 is the right size. Mr. Pointy has some pics up and they look good

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

I just tried a size 25 in h&m jeans and they were tight as all hell. So basically she is a size 26 in womens jeans from what i notice. I will have to try juniors also. I work in a mall so its not so bad I pretend Im buying something as a gift for my niece or i got sent to get makeup or clothing or even lingerie as a surprise. Plus some store i get the added mall discount lol.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

That's great, I think I just found out I have a teenaged niece with a birthday coming up. :)

SubstituteSeeker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubstituteSeeker »

NeoChibi wrote:I pretend Im buying something as a gift for my niece or i got sent to get makeup or clothing or even lingerie as a surprise.
Do they really ask you at a checkout who you're buying stuff for?

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

SubstituteSeeker wrote:
NeoChibi wrote:I pretend Im buying something as a gift for my niece or i got sent to get makeup or clothing or even lingerie as a surprise.
Do they really ask you at a checkout who you're buying stuff for?
when I ask the makeup places about makeup I say its for my gf and Im getting it as a surprise. Or if Im looking for a specific piece of lingerie or clothing I say my gf sent me to get this because I work in the mall so I'm the errand boy, lol. It gives me piece of mind and some women even help me find something even cutier than I originally was looking for. Especially makeup they are super friendly and say I'm a really good bf for getting makeup for my gf.

marlyg

Post by marlyg »

talk about a good BF. Mine is getting me a doll. But I'm gonna make him do some of the shopping for her :twisted:

INFORMATIONS