yldoll.com

muscular 167cm YL doll.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
ansalad2000
Apprentice
Apprentice

muscular 167cm YL doll.

Post by ansalad2000 »

Hi guys! this is the first time i post here, my apologize if i post something i'm not supposed to. i was scrolling through the yourdoll.com and really interest in a muscular 167cm YL doll. the doll have a six pack ab. the problem is it's too big for my size. i would love to have this doll make in a smaller size at 125cm and the weight is at 20kg max. is there an option for me to purchase that kinda service by Yl? thanks in advance!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: muscular 167cm YL doll.

Post by YL Doll »

ansalad2000 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:11 am Hi guys! this is the first time i post here, my apologize if i post something i'm not supposed to. i was scrolling through the yourdoll.com and really interest in a muscular 167cm YL doll. the doll have a six pack ab. the problem is it's too big for my size. i would love to have this doll make in a smaller size at 125cm and the weight is at 20kg max. is there an option for me to purchase that kinda service by Yl? thanks in advance!
Hi! We would have to create a new design and cast for it to work. That would be a custom made order and would cost more. The mould would belong to you and you could earn on sales of that model in the future or just be the only owner of that body. :) We could make a deal if you want. Please contact us at yourdoll@hotmail.com

ansalad2000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: muscular 167cm YL doll.

Post by ansalad2000 »

thank you for your reply! i just sent an email to yourdoll@hotmail.com regarding about the doll in a smaller size. hope to hear from you! have a great day!

INFORMATIONS