yldoll.com

YL website blues

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

YL website blues

Post by ipani »

just looked at the official YL website, and like so many other doll vendor websites,
came away disgusted/disappointed/dejected.

beautiful dolls! but way-way-way too much clothes.
there is no way I can get an idea of what the dolls look like
in their true form.

and the doll specs? nonexistent!
I could not find any data on the dolls other than their height...

hopefully someday doll vendors will standardize their websites.
until then, I refuse to purchase a doll with so many unknowns.
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: YL website blues

Post by avante »

Lol I'm not familliar with their website, but it has baffled me before how these manufacturers often do not mention any measurements, let alone more detailed ones (like the calf and thighs for example). Especially since...well TPE is casted right!? how hard can it be...

And than there also is the fact that for a lot of the dolls the specified measurements are not the same as measured by various owners here...which is quite ludicrous imo. I mean don't get me wrong, I get some deviations, but for example 'measuring' hips at 85cm and everybody in real life measures them at 90cm...well bigger is better, but that is just very lame. And were it get's annoying / false advertisement is in the waist department, were I've seen a couple who were less than advertised.

Honestly why is this so hard. WM for example doesn't even have >1 pic for every head they sell. Marketing really is not something any of them companies is good at. If I'd were a manufacturer I'd go all out: full measurements, correct ones with deviations/tolerances, so people know what to expect (for real), and some 360 degrees video of their body, possibly to see 2 bodies next to each other (sizes appropriately, so one can actually compare), shit all the available heads from few angles. You want to sell, righ!? But I'm not a business man, what do I know...probably some way smarter people than me are doing the sales business and have some very good reasoning why not to present information of their product.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I think the measurements aren't far off because it depends what exact position the dolls body is in like my doll usually does have a wider hip but the other measurements are spot on correct but yeah I have measured her hips many times and came up a couple inches more then the 37.5 they give as hip size though... It's interesting to say the least how that could be off , I think they may have measured when body laying on a table or that's the mold size
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

MrPointy

Post by MrPointy »

The site used to be a little better, but is now really terrible.
My Dolls

YL 148D (tan)
6YE 161E Cup (natural)

Heads: YL Lori (Frankie), Yuki (Reiko), Renia (Farah)
6YE N17 (Charlie), N24 (Lily), N41 (Rila), X19 (TBD)

All via Booty Call Dolls (Jeff is awesome)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ipani,
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=76649
Is why I tell people NEVER to take site info as gospel.
Sometimes you NEED to trust your eyes.
Forget all the glamour shots....
If you want to see what she will look like right out the box
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/pr ... tm#section
We have adopted many dolls with no true website.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS