yldoll.com

Meet Amber - A YL148 Beauty

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Amber - A YL148 Beauty

Post by kambui »

BeeGeeS wrote:here are a few more pictures. She's a very enthusiastic model and I think we will have a lot of fun.

Very, very classy! Beautiful doll!

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Kambui nailed it.. classy, beauty

BeeGeeS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BeeGeeS »

Yes that is the Lori head. Thanks for all the compliments on her. We are having a bit a rough start to the honeymoon overall and since finding a defect my attentions have been turned to more how to solve this than any playtime with her. I'm hoping we will have a solution and will be able to post some more photoshoots soon.

More to come....

BeeGeeS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BeeGeeS »

Things are looking up and we are back on track for our honeymoon.. Here is a shot of Amber trying to get me to go for a ride. She apparently is unaware of the temperature outside

Enjoy... More to come soon

INFORMATIONS