yldoll.com

Meet Amber - A YL148 Beauty

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
BeeGeeS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Meet Amber - A YL148 Beauty

Post by BeeGeeS »

Just received our first doll and compared to other horror stories I think everything for the most part turned out well.

I'll start with the few things wrong:

- huge hole in the box at the neck where the neck was completely exposed to outside elements
- massive amount of grease around the neck
- Even though factory picture showed the wigs I ordered, somehow I didn't get the blonde one

The good:

It'll be a long list. She looks and feels stunning. Certainly taken aback by the weight even with ample warning. Although she is a smaller doll she feels and looks realistic in proportion. I got a blonde wig from my studio and it suits her better than the factory photo one I had chosen. It is a little too big for her head but it works.

As I am just getting to know her I haven't really chosen much for outfits yet so she is just lounging on the chaise. She has had her first sponge bath and powder. She has next to no odour and what there is, is not unpleasant Image

She has standing feet but I have not tried to make her stand on her own yet. Just printing off some screw covers for her feet. She has her own bedroom and I have built a wig stand/Head stand for her alter ego head (we haven't named her yet). It holds any combination of 9 wigs or heads. I'll post some photos of that in a bit.

I will most likely make some sort of adjustable support stand to aid in posing her for standing photoshoots. I am curious as Ive seen on here that I should not hang YL dolls however she came with a hanging kit. Maybe a frame change?

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Amber - A YL148 Beauty

Post by ipani »

I think she's beautiful!
just too bad she already needs glasses :)
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

BeeGeeS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BeeGeeS »

luckily its just for watching tv.

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Amber is a cutie. You can’t go wrong with that 148. A timeless classic. That is a fantastic wig and a beautiful face.
JM 75cm Angel C

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Congratulations B-G's!

I like your images of Amber - Lets see more :razz:

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

She is so beautiful, how unfortunate the problem with the grease, were you able to resolve the issue?
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

BeeGeeS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BeeGeeS »

we used baby oil on the grease. it came off better than i thought it would because it didn't budge when touching it. Just lightly rubbed the oil up the neck so the grease moved to the more hidden part.

BeeGeeS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BeeGeeS »

here are a few more pictures. She's a very enthusiastic model and I think we will have a lot of fun.

redeyedancer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by redeyedancer »

Great photos she is a beauty

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ipani »

looks a bit like Taylor swift...

Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Congratulations, she's beautiful!

Had the same problem with a hole in the box and grease on Lynne's neck, but it's pretty much faded now after a couple of washes with eco dish washing liquid and water. A baby oil wash'll probably remove the last bits.

Enjoy the honeymoon :)
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

BeeGeeS wrote:here are a few more pictures. She's a very enthusiastic model and I think we will have a lot of fun.

A pretty lady. I like the lighting on this one. :) :thumbs_up:

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

BeeGeeS wrote:we used baby oil on the grease. it came off better than i thought it would because it didn't budge when touching it. Just lightly rubbed the oil up the neck so the grease moved to the more hidden part.
Wow, it looked bad but I guess the baby oil really did what it had to, Very nice pictures of her.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

She is quite a beauty, what face is she? I like her look with the glasses, very sexy.

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

lisabt3 wrote:She is quite a beauty, what face is she? I like her look with the glasses, very sexy.
I believe that is the beautiful Lori head.
JM 75cm Angel C

INFORMATIONS