yldoll.com

HOT HOT HOT

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: HOT HOT HOT

Post by LJ69 »

Being the breast worshiper that I am, of course I want the breasts 3-4 cup sizes bigger but YL already have the masterpiece 160J doll so this doll is another fantastic addition to their range.... The nipple are amazing.... definitely worthy of considering especially for curvy ass lovers.

raceguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by raceguy »

Wow.....she has silver dollar nipples.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Sexy!

INFORMATIONS