yldoll.com

She's on her way

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Re: She's on her way

Post by Mitchy »

Is that really your legs? You are a fit lady! Big Bear says "WOW" Hope you don't crush your new honey, your both lucky girls.
Bears naughty but nice kitten

marlyg

Post by marlyg »

yea its me. I was fairly pumped that day. if you lift you know how that goes. they don't normally look that good. But until she's got a robo-tongue, she likely won't be between my legs :eggface:

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

There were days long ago, when I came off the slopes, and my legs were pumped, but never to quite that extent. Then after the accident I had to rehab hard, and I got close, but your hard work shows, very nice! Oh, I should say that I'm Mitchy's Hairy Bear. Shes havin a nap after being up all night. Being raised by tigers, she still a bit of a nocturne. Congrats on your new gal!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

marlyg

Post by marlyg »

She went from Oakland to Memphis today. that girl is gettin around :)

marlyg

Post by marlyg »

wow! she arrived early.
Now we're just hangin out resting on the couch watching TV. She had a long trip. (a bad cellphone shot..sorry)

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Well gee, looks like she's moving right in and taking over! They tend to do that. Glad she feels at home already.
Congratulations!!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Ah, she's really pretty! Um, no offense, but she looks a little chilly. I hope the thermostat is set high. Its cold here, but we got Bear to keep us warm, and fuzzy slippies on our feets. Congrats, and happy you got her early! Bear was a little nervous at first, but he freed his mind, and opened his heart, and we are all happy now. :wink:
Bears naughty but nice kitten

marlyg

Post by marlyg »

yea. we got her nice and warm here. She's got her blanket too.
been thinkin on a name... think she's gonna be Kelsey
an it's in another thread,. But she just couldn't resist showing off a bit a while ago.

colokid1

Post by colokid1 »

Marlyg, congrats! She looks absolutely stunning. Just received my first doll today. 100cm with D-cup (customized) with blue eyes, long blonde hair, 5cm areola (light brown) on medium skin color with a little brown pubic hair attached. I'm at work and the doll in still in its box in the back of my trunk (just picked her up today).

Order placed on January 1, 2018 from RLSD. Order went very smooth and took exactly 4 weeks to receive. Expect that time frame for customization on your doll. Taking her home now.

INFORMATIONS