yldoll.com

any tips for getting her to stand?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: any tips for getting her to stand?

Post by Mr Franz »

My Jyoti surprised me the other day. I stood her in the tub for her bath and when I had to let go of her for a second, she stood there all on her own. Seemed quite stable too. Something to do with the tubs concave shape I suppose. I'd have taken a pic, but was too afraid to take my eyes off her to get the camera! 8O

Don't really mind having to use a 3rd point of balance though. Jyoti can even stand on one foot that way. :D
DSC00152.JPG
DSC00152.JPG (48.99 KiB) Viewed 428 times

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I find it helps if she's wearing boot-type footwear that braces her ankles as this is the point that she pivots around if she starts to fall. Agree with the others that free-standing is possible but not all that stable. I would not leave Jess alone if she was standing freely, but the pose looks good for photographs, if you can bring it off.
PICT0222.JPG
PICT0222.JPG (280.84 KiB) Viewed 421 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Keiko can free stand quite well but I certainly wouldn't wander off and leave her like it! ...
Attachments
Keiko free standing
Keiko free standing
IMG_20171122_104715_204.jpg (660.65 KiB) Viewed 414 times

INFORMATIONS