yldoll.com

INTRODUCING LORI AS GOTH 160 CM BUSTY BABE

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

INTRODUCING LORI AS GOTH 160 CM BUSTY BABE

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Like what you see, let us know!
BCD

http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: INTRODUCING LORI AS GOTH 160 CM BUSTY BABE

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

More eye candy!

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Im not a fan on busty babes.. but face and makeup and outfit is adorable! More pics on face would be welcome.
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

NeedWaifu wrote:Im not a fan on busty babes.. but face and makeup and outfit is adorable! More pics on face would be welcome.
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Hello Goddess, Not so sure about all the make up. But those hips and bust are more to my liking.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

A very striking combination! :glou:
Of course, my back would sue me for buying it, as it looks like a 100+ pound doll, but I bet you could sell me that head if you tried. LOL!

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

The most sexiest combination ever! Certainly a winner here.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Simply the best and sexiest BBW doll ever created. Even though the YL160J is over one year old, the curves of the breasts and butt are still the most visually attractive curvy doll ever created. And if you combine the fact that she is only about 39kgs she is still quite a reasonable weight compared to most of the other super curvy dolls which range from 43-50kgs.

As an overall package, considering YLdolls high quality, attractive labia and areola, super breasts/butt and only 39kgs, this doll is still the number one package for BBW lovers.

Simply brilliant.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

simply perfection - still the sexiest BBW doll ever created and she is 5-10kgs lighter than most of the other super curvy dolls - the best overall choice for anyone looking for a super busty, curvy lady.

I have the OR162i which has very similar proportions to this YL160 doll. The YL160 has slighty smaller breasts and has a bigger ass but is 4kgs lighter than the OR162i.

If super curvy large asses are your thing than give very serious consideration to this doll as to get an ass of this size, most of the other dolls on the market are in the 45-50kg range so for huge ass lovers, this doll is perfection.

INFORMATIONS