yldoll.com

YL141 LHP (Requested)

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

YL141 LHP (Requested)

Post by YL Doll »

I saw that some people were worried about the LHP on our 141 cm model and they were curious how it looks like and if it's easy to use. I received good feedback from the clients. Here is a photo of the 141 cm models LHP. For anyone wondering if it's comfortable to use her please PM me and I'll send you a video of her being used. She's very comfortable to penetrate from the front and from behind as well. I can't post the video here as I am afraid that this kind of vid might be against the rules.
Please do not mention our other dolls in this thread to not create confusion. Thank you in advance. :glou:
Attachments
lhp1412.jpg
lhp1412.jpg (26.52 KiB) Viewed 618 times
lhp1413.jpg
lhp1413.jpg (15.61 KiB) Viewed 618 times
lhp1414.jpg
lhp1414.jpg (19.69 KiB) Viewed 618 times
LHP141.jpg
LHP141.jpg (24.42 KiB) Viewed 618 times

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: YL141 LHP (Requested)

Post by beautifuldolls »

No wonder she's a bestseller.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Mrcabinet32

Re: YL141 LHP (Requested)

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

I can confirm the LHP on this one is perfect. There should be no modifications needed.

INFORMATIONS