www.wmdolls.com

Ass is Ass . WM 163cm H cup.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Ass is Ass . WM 163cm H cup.

Post by puma uma »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:
LMAO... That vid now has 180k views!

Reading the female comments... hilarious!
"I don't need this... I gotta bad chick under my bed right now, I'll pull her out" :haha4:
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Tangamu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tangamu »

Would you guys say the 6YE equivalent is the 165-N model? I been reading their doll tech is more advanced and durable. I'm a big hip lover and that's the only one similar in that area, I'm afraid the monster tits will be a nightmare to find clothes for her tho, so I'm still undecided on either this WM doll or the 6YE one, it's my first doll and I want it to last as much as possible with constant usage and maybe some over night cuddling.

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

I've been debating whether or not to get this doll for a few days now. I finally made a decision and just pulled the trigger on her big sexy ass!!! Woo hoo! I can't wait! This is by far hands down the sexiest, most curviest, voluptuous doll I have ever seen! I've been waiting a long time for a manufacturer to get brave enough to create something like this.

I'll be sure to post pics when she arrives! :mrgreen:

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

LittleDragon wrote:I've been debating whether or not to get this doll for a few days now. I finally made a decision and just pulled the trigger on her big sexy ass!!! Woo hoo! I can't wait! This is by far hands down the sexiest, most curviest, voluptuous doll I have ever seen! I've been waiting a long time for a manufacturer to get brave enough to create something like this.

I'll be sure to post pics when she arrives! :mrgreen:
That's great you are also getting this doll. I think she is the sexiest doll out right now with all her curves!
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Hi there i have this doll she is amazing her arse is unreal i will share her with you all soon :D i bought her from a good uk vender lovedoll uk shes a heavenly cherub doll on there website i have called her annabelle i am a new member so as soon as i can post photos i will :)

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Tangamu wrote:Would you guys say the 6YE equivalent is the 165-N model? I been reading their doll tech is more advanced and durable. I'm a big hip lover and that's the only one similar in that area, I'm afraid the monster tits will be a nightmare to find clothes for her tho, so I'm still undecided on either this WM doll or the 6YE one, it's my first doll and I want it to last as much as possible with constant usage and maybe some over night cuddling.
Just get her some slutty club wear stuff, they're usually very stretchy. Just be sure to wash the item of clothing multiple times before hand cos they usually use cheap dyes.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This WM 163H cup has received alot of accolades!
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls

Helium3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Helium3 »

Id like to say that you guys did an amazing jobon that sculpt, she's absolutely beautiful.

I'll also mention that im not actually attracted to that body type, but i think they did an incredible job and the doll really is beautiful.

Really amazing and thanks for making her, we do need diversity !! :)
My Barbie, My Choice.

DesperateCustomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DesperateCustomer »

hey guys, i'm new here and as my user name says, i'm kind of losing my mind.
i'm what you'd call a complete normie when it comes to dolls, i just never cared about them and then this new doll 163cm H Cup comes along and BAM everything changed for me.

this one in specific:

it's just that i had never seen something like this in my life (if there have been other models like this in the past, please excuse me ; i don't intend to disrespect the hard work of the manufacturers). ever since then, i've been completely addicted to this doll. i started researching about TPE / silicone materials, what does the product feel like, the specifications,
asked as many questions as i could to the vendors ( payments types, delivery , etc), how to give it maintenance, asked my girlfriend if she'd be ok with this to which she then replied she can respect my decision.

now, with all of that investigated i was sold 100% on this doll but... my main concern was and currently is *will the doll look like in the picture?* *will i get what i paid for?*
i have to point out that i am not naive to the fact that these pictures were / had :

- taken by professionals
- lighting equipment
- the doll spiced up with make up
- the doll angled and posed differently
- unique clothing that is not sold to the consumer

if i get this doll and it does look different because i have to put a little work into it that is understandable, but would i be able to make it look like in the pictures? hell, if i *can* , i'd have no problems in learning how to apply make up, i wouldn't give a damn tbh. anyways, i really want this doll, it would be a dream come true for me if this is possible; this is the only thing stopping me from buying it as i do have the money.

thank you for your time

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

Silverfox71 wrote:Hi there i have this doll she is amazing her arse is unreal i will share her with you all soon :D i bought her from a good uk vender lovedoll uk shes a heavenly cherub doll on there website i have called her annabelle i am a new member so as soon as i can post photos i will :)
That's great to hear from someone who actually owns one! I'll def be looking for your pictures when you post them. I'm a little concerned about her weight, but for massive curves like hers, I am willing to deal with it. Lol.. my heaviest doll has been 62 lbs. She was not heavy to me at all and I had no problem carrying her or positioning her. I have a feeling this new doll is not gonna be quite as easy but I'm a pretty strong guy so I'm up for the challenge. :D

Tangamu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tangamu »

DesperateCustomer wrote:
now, with all of that investigated i was sold 100% on this doll but... my main concern was and currently is *will the doll look like in the picture?* *will i get what i paid for?*
i have to point out that i am not naive to the fact that these pictures were / had :

thank you for your time
Did you browse this entire thread? there's a factory picture in page 6, so that should give you a good idea of the final product, still not the same as having her at home I guess, but will help you make a decision based more in reality than a pimped photoshoot session.

I think she is gorgeous, and similar to you I couldn't stop watching her pics for like 5 days, I was obsessed and now I know I need this. But there's a ton of stuff regarding the world of love dolls I didn't know and still don't know, so you probably need to make sure it's the right one for you, unless you have so much disposable money you can buy multiple dolls and don't care much for a hasty purchase. Right now I'm just waiting to see if there's going to be some valentine's related offers around the web before I give in.

Is it worth it? depends on what you're looking for probably. I read a story about a guy who rents a warehouse just to store her doll and has fun with her in there every chance he gets, he spends like 10 hours sometimes doing nothing but fooling around with the doll and having small phone breaks. So for me that kind of usage would be amazing to vent a lot of frustration I have, but for you that already has a gf I can't possibly tell (I'd still say yes depending on your finances).

DesperateCustomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Did you browse this entire thread? there's a factory picture in page 6, so that should give you a good idea of the final product, still not the same as having her at home I guess, but will help you make a decision based more in reality than a pimped photoshoot session.

I think she is gorgeous, and similar to you I couldn't stop watching her pics for like 5 days, I was obsessed and now I know I need this. But there's a ton of stuff regarding the world of love dolls I didn't know and still don't know, so you probably need to make sure it's the right one for you, unless you have so much disposable money you can buy multiple dolls and don't care much for a hasty purchase. Right now I'm just waiting to see if there's going to be some valentine's related offers around the web before I give in.

Is it worth it? depends on what you're looking for probably. I read a story about a guy who rents a warehouse just to store her doll and has fun with her in there every chance he gets, he spends like 10 hours sometimes doing nothing but fooling around with the doll and having small phone breaks. So for me that kind of usage would be amazing to vent a lot of frustration I have, but for you that already has a gf I can't possibly tell (I'd still say yes depending on your finances)
after looking at several dolls for days now, i am POSITIVE this one is the one i want. i just fell in love with it, read the specs , don't mind the weight , my GF is ok with it , i don't mind if i have to do the make up and poses, even the simple thing that you mentioned ''fool around with the doll in bed" is something i strongly desire too, i'm all for it (i'm into art and animation so these things are fun for me). the money is saved up, i can get the doll. i saw the factory picture in page 6 earlier and it's not BAD or anything, i just felt it didn't do the doll much justice considering it was a very wide room with multiple bright lights, a standard stiff pose, and i believe it was a different head / skin color. apparently someone did buy the one i posted and they'll put up some pictures, hopefully they will soothe my worries

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

these photographers knows how to take the best photos and also im not surprised if its real model photographers they have hired that knows what positions and lighting to choose for each photo.
lets say that all these different positions of the doll is what makes the photos so great.
they have really worked hard to get the sexiest positions available.
and they sure succeed :)

one other note why this doll looks even more real is that as for now some dolls have the upgraded skeleton (like this doll have)
that means that they can move the lower back from side to side (lean left/right)
Example here:
that was not possible before and that makes up for a whole bunch of new interesting positions.
they make use of these new back postitions on each photo here i think.

Desperatecustomer: YES you will get the doll as seen on the photos
that is if you also choose the same clothes and wig as they have.
different clothes and also wigs makes i big difference to the look (as you probably know)

photos alone here are worth the gold medal :)
http://wmdollshop.com/54-ft-163cm-thick/

DesperateCustomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Desperatecustomer: YES you will get the doll as seen on the photos
that is if you also choose the same clothes and wig as they have.
different clothes and also wigs makes i big difference to the look
i don't mind different clothing, according to one of the vendors (SRSD) they told me that the hoodie in the pic was obtained just for the photoshoot.
yes, i will ask for it exactly as in the pictures. i was just expressing concern about the skin / face ; asking if it will look as real as depicted here and *in the case* that if i have to do the make up
myself to achieve that then i'm all for it

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

DesperateCustomer wrote:if i have to do the make up
myself to achieve that then i'm all for it
heads are already done with make up and they looks mostly exact like the photos

INFORMATIONS