www.wmdolls.com

140 battle of the boobs?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
editit

140 battle of the boobs?

Post by editit »

So really close to ordering Nikki’s sister (visiting from college) and having trouble deciding on A cup or D. Nikki is a 155dd. Let’s be honest.... this is a tough choice. Anyone have pics of both together? Any advice from the more knowledgeable?

Thank you
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

jimjam123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 140 battle of the boobs?

Post by jimjam123 »

I prefer the A cup but its of course personal preference. They are slightly different in many ways as I recall. I dont own either so maybe some owners can help out. Check out the 140cm lovers thread.
Attachments
wm140 a vs d.JPG
wm140 a vs d.JPG (155.8 KiB) Viewed 2969 times

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Completely depends on your priorities. I have the D-cup and I've been regretting for years now that I didn't wait another two months with my purchase to when the A-cup was released. Granted, I generally prefer small tits, but the 140 with A-cup just look sooo much more natural and balanced. The D-cups are a nice squeeze of course, but imo they are too big for the short torso. The big tits can also become a problem for clothes if buying 136/140cm sizes meant for kids/teens.

So again, it's completely up to your priorities, how you plan on using the dolls. The A-cup is very elegant looking and great for photography and such, while the D-cup is probably more engaging for sex.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

editit

Post by editit »

Are they the same body except for larger boobs?
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!

jimjam123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jimjam123 »

no they are not. The A cup is a bit more slender and overall more anatomically correct per the dolls size in my opinion. The 140 D cup is more like your 155. A bit more curvy in every way. Just look at a bunch of ppls real life photos and not the photoshopped WM pics and make your decision on what u prefer. They are both amazing and I dont think you can go wrong.

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

140D. Now a year and a half old.
DSC00241.jpg
DSC00241.jpg (261.3 KiB) Viewed 2709 times
DSC00387.jpg
DSC00387.jpg (157.53 KiB) Viewed 2709 times
DSC00398.jpg
DSC00398.jpg (690.51 KiB) Viewed 2709 times
luke-fornari-lothlorien.jpg
luke-fornari-lothlorien.jpg (289.49 KiB) Viewed 2709 times
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

editit

Post by editit »

I can’t seem to find any good comparison photos. You know like a front on standing factory one would be awesome!
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!

editit

Post by editit »

Then I go and look at the 6ye 140 and make life even harder. Not to mention the SM girls.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!

jimjam123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jimjam123 »

haha I understand. It is amazing to me the lack of pictures and video most manufacturers supply. Seems like your lucky to get 3 photoshopped pictures of the dolls boobs only. I don't have the picture your looking for, but if you email WM im sure they would at least send you a picture of their boobs side by side... :roll:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

jimjam123 wrote:no they are not. The A cup is a bit more slender and overall more anatomically correct per the dolls size in my opinion. The 140 D cup is more like your 155. A bit more curvy in every way. Just look at a bunch of ppls real life photos and not the photoshopped WM pics and make your decision on what u prefer. They are both amazing and I dont think you can go wrong.
I took those «photoshopped» WM pics, and I can tell you they were never even close to being fixed in Photoshop or styled up with non factory make-up, expensive wigs or similar. You can watch the video of the 140 cm D cup doll on Youtube and see it is the same doll. I also did the 140 A cup photos and the dolls looked exactly the same except for the breasts. I have posted several photos of them both together on this forum earlier where you can see it is the same basic doll.

However, the D cup photos were taken a few years ago and I do believe the 140 D that is sold today has been updated slightly, atleast when it comes it the breasts - they are rounder and look bigger to me. It might also be due to this doll being very popular so the mold has been copied or worn so the doll gets «rounder» on the edges - not sure.

M

editit

Post by editit »

Mandos, in your opinion which one has the most realistic tummy and hips? Or are you saying they are basically the same? If I am understanding correctly you are saying they are the same.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hey,

Sorry, I was a little bit unclear in my previous post. What I meant to say was they were identical. The two I had looked exactly the same except for the breasts. Since then I know the D cup has been upgraded with fuller and rounder breasts, I am unsure if they did anything else with it. But here are photos of both bodies, I am sorry I have no real comparison photos with the same angle and light but see if jimjam123 can spot which is which :)
HH14_2.jpg
HH197.jpg

editit

Post by editit »

I can’t say which is which, but damn I wish I was there!!!
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!

jimjam123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jimjam123 »

no offense intended mando friendo. I didn't mean to imply that the dolls figure was altered in photoshop. I am suggesting he take a look at photos from users that dont have optimal lighting, expensive outfits, makeup and such. There is a reason people ask for "factory photos" all the time. The last I checked the A cup and D cup do have different specs (hips, waist, breasts at the very least). I imagine the difference is slight to some and huge for others. You are saying that is not true? It's just the breasts?

Huckleberry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Huckleberry »

I have an A cup, and love a smaller chest in a woman. But I am hankering after a good mouthful to gorge upon, so my next buy will probably be a 140 D cup. I thought about a taller gal, but I love the 140 for size, portability and downright cuteness, and as my own little Nikki is tried and tested, I like to stick with what I know, especially as these ladies are not cheap.
Nikki : WM, 140cm, Head #88
She's a doll!

INFORMATIONS