www.wmdolls.com

Ronin's A Badass (WM157B)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ronin's A Badass (WM157B)

Post by Metricnut »

Ronin looks amazingly sexy 8O . Nice photo shoot.

Has Ronin with her super fit 157 B cup body become the lady next to you in bed each night? When I got my new WM140 A cup, I was so taken with her that she bumped the other ladies out of the sleeping spot next to me at night. I just enjoy running my hands up and down her body and getting to know the curves! :D

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Ronin, as a "character", has been in my life for quite awhile now. Yes she has a new body that has been great fun getting to know. But the girls, Kate, Ronin & Sophie still cycle through rotations sleeping with me at night. Kate, my 140A is spending her third straight night next to me. Ronin & Sophie are canoodling in the room next door.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

So I just thought I'd mention that those Tat sleeves don't work as well on the skinny armed dolls. The ones I bought were as small or smaller (in diameter) than any of the others I'd found and fit the thicker armed 157b really nice. Not so much on my other full size girls, the WM-140A & the WM-155DD.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Good to know thanks a bunch!

INFORMATIONS